ADVERTISEMENT

Great… So glad this is in our rear view mirror

x354-q80.jpg
No wonder you can't get women to talk to you, Whitworth. You are posting memes on a Friday night.

Jealousy is the biggest form of flattery.

The correct answer is:

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Thank you for playing.

Reactions: YakiCoug
I liked a few more of your posts, just so you feel better about yourself.
Actually, I feel fine about myself. I'll certainly take my profile pic over anyone else's on this board.

It's funny..you have the resident Stalker Yaki leading this charade....who was Psycho enough to post the name of my brothers female coworker on here.

No wonder he's so jealous of my pic...no women wants to go near a psycho like that.

Also, he got banned for posting comments about our "poor dead mommy".

That is the person that you pieces of shit are following. Just though you would like to know.

Actually, I feel fine about myself. I'll certainly take my profile pic over anyone else's on this board.
Cookie Butter is delicious and I'll hear nothing to the contrary.

Also, you didn't know what it was, and now you do. So I'm creating cookie butter awareness.

You just gave me a reason to live...dude.
Think you could throw that football over them mountains?
uncle-rico-picture.jpg

You just gave me a reason to live...dude.
Think you could throw that football over them mountains?
uncle-rico-picture.jpg
You must not have a very good one since you are posting memes on a Friday night, named finger disco and all of your posts are directed at me. What a tool.

Last edited:

It's funny..you have the resident Stalker Yaki leading this charade....who was Psycho enough to post the name of my brothers female coworker on here.

No wonder he's so jealous of my pic...no women wants to go near a psycho like that.

Also, he got banned for posting comments about our "poor dead mommy".

That is the person that you pieces of shit are following. Just though you would like to know.

No one likes a big mouth, goin' round tellin' stories and shiiii

Well, its been fun chatting with you pencil necks and cowards.

I would love nothing more than to meet any of you at My Office Tavern..or sooner so I can slap you. Goodnight.

This is too hard to pass up. Losers posting memes and talking about cookie butter on a Friday night.

Typical internet cowards hiding behind their keyboards.

This is too hard to pass up. Losers posting memes and talking about cookie butter on a Friday night.

Typical internet cowards hiding behind their keyboards.
It makes me feel bad that your animosity towards me is depriving you of the desire to enjoy a delicious breakfast spread.

I just knew the invite to My Office Bar and Grill and the requisite threat to beat people up was coming. And it did. God, we have some stupid fans.
It's just something- most people don't wail about their privacy being exploited, then counter with chatter about their affluent brother and where they get drunk, but maybe that's just me?

It's just something- most people don't wail about their privacy being exploited, then counter with chatter about their affluent brother and where they get drunk, but maybe that's just me?

Some people are a special kind of dumb.

Well, your personal cheerleader CPTroll, besides liking at least 5 of your posts today alone, has done nothing but attack me or Ed since he or she has started posting.

So I respond in kind. It's pretty simple.

Regarding your declining to mind your own business comment, that would get your ass kicked at WSU.

When was the last time you actually posted something related to football?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT