ADVERTISEMENT

Hercules to the NFL

A typo = hitting a wrong key; an entire phrase = spewing bullshit and not giving a crap about accuracy, which is why no one takes you seriously.
Are you saying he played well against MSU in the half he played or UW? Maybe you saw something different. I thought he looked like an All American against Stanford and Utah for example, and I think he looked different against teams that used his strength against him.

And this ..."He easily could be Phillip Bobo. Yes, if NE gets him as a free agent he may have a chance at being on the practice squad."
As for Destiny Vaeao, he might not have been drafted but he is on the Philadelphia Eagles' roster. Guess he's gotten a sniff.
Yep....and the difference between the two is what?

Are you saying he played well against MSU in the half he played or UW? Maybe you saw something different. I thought he looked like an All American against Stanford and Utah for example, and I think he looked different against teams that used his strength against him.
No, I'm saying he played incredible against Ohio State, but was pretty mediocre against a not very good Kentucky team.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
Exactly. Why would he come back? To risk injury? To play for a new defensive coordinator? To possibly not be a consensus All American?

The time is now for Herc. Best of luck to him. We’re counting on a huge CAF donation!!

I hope everyone supports him in his decision even if they don't agree with it. I hope he does great.

My only "concern" for him is that he may find that he doesn't have a true place there. Too small to play DL and may not be fast enough to play LB. He's potentially trading short term NFL money for a senior year that he can never get back. You can't ever blame a guy for wanting to get paid and be able to take care of his family and the risk of injury is always out there, but a lot of guys declare and realize it was a mistake. I hope that is not the case for Hercules. Wish him the best.

No, I'm saying he played incredible against Ohio State, but was pretty mediocre against a not very good Kentucky team.
I guess that is the difference between you and I. I would automatically assume because neither Kentucky or OSU were on the schedule it was either a typo or brain fart as it is pretty clear we did not play PSU, Ohio State, or Kentucky. My first inclination after assuming you made a typo is to find out who you were referring to. See, after clearing up I meant to type MSU does it some how dramatically change what I am saying? He was pretty ordinary against the UW and MSU/not PSU.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT