ADVERTISEMENT

I come in peace

Aug 16, 2009
Hi Guys,
First and foremost, I came here a few times in early December to see what you guys thought about the bowl matchup. Nothing but nice comments about my alma mater and thoughts on the game. Shows a lot of respect.
Secondly, I’m extremely happy with the result and performance of my team, but make no bones about it, this game changed tremendously when your QB and top two WRs didn’t play. So there’s no reason for any Spartans to gloat. I reality, we should’ve won this game given the situation.
Here comes my question .... seems like a lot of you don’t like Leach. I find him entertaining, but I get it. So who is the ideal hire for your program? I’m curious and would like some feedback. I don’t follow your program a ton, so I don’t act to know the answer. What are realistic expectations if no Leach?
Msu was in a situation in 2006 when they hired Dantonio. We didn’t know much about the guy and we weren’t in a position to demand or expect a huge hire.
Luckily it worked out very well for us and I hope it does for you guys too.

Hi Guys,
First and foremost, I came here a few times in early December to see what you guys thought about the bowl matchup. Nothing but nice comments about my alma mater and thoughts on the game. Shows a lot of respect.
Secondly, I’m extremely happy with the result and performance of my team, but make no bones about it, this game changed tremendously when your QB and top two WRs didn’t play. So there’s no reason for any Spartans to gloat. I reality, we should’ve won this game given the situation.
Here comes my question .... seems like a lot of you don’t like Leach. I find him entertaining, but I get it. So who is the ideal hire for your program? I’m curious and would like some feedback. I don’t follow your program a ton, so I don’t act to know the answer. What are realistic expectations if no Leach?
Msu was in a situation in 2006 when they hired Dantonio. We didn’t know much about the guy and we weren’t in a position to demand or expect a huge hire.

Leach is the ideal coach for WSU. Some just can’t handle it.

Good game. I like Dantonio and I root for Michigan State.

MSU was going to win that game last night Falk or no Falk. It wasn’t ideal having the two receivers out though.

I personally like Leach as a head coach and we certainly could do a lot worse, it’s his offensive game planning that is puzzling. He’s far removed from being the offensive genius he was once known for, and it’s quite the opposite in fact. Our offense has become so predictable it’s a joke. No attempt to run the ball as you saw last night, even though we have the backs to do it. He needs an offensive coordinator, but seems to be a pretty stubborn dude and I doubt he changes anything.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for coming by! You guys have a great team.

Our fanbase has a lot of idiots which is kind of indicative of a fan base that doesn't know what a good program actually looks like.

We were missing the following players: Starting QB, 2 Starting WRs, 1 RB (wicks) 1 RB Morrow (out with an ankle durring game) , Starting MLB (Pelleur), and best defensive lineman Matafa (for a half).

Our QB was making his first start ever for the game.

We won 9 games this year and have had one of the most successful spans of 3 years in our program's history as well as saying goodbye to the Winningest QB in our history, and people act like idiots.

The best coach we ever had was Mike Price and Leach has a record that is ridiculously similar to him in the first six years, and he didn't take over a program that had only won 9 games the previous 4 years.

Our fan base is classic example of people who are too stupid to know that we have a good thing going and have delusions of grandeur where somehow the 12th athletic budget in the conference, smallest stadium, and most remote school in the power 5 & the country should walk in and beat teams with 3 times the athletic budget at the end of the season when our depth is thin for a program still growing.

I love WSU, I love my cougs, but our fan base is one of the dumbest. They don't understand quality programs. They don't use their brain and look at the big picture but focus on individual games and hang on them incessantly.

Michigan State is a program that like Miss. State or like us is the "2nd team" in the state. It's not the "flagship" and you have to deal with all the shortcomings of not being the darling in the state, but Dantonio worked hard. He built a consistent track record, and the program has come a long way and has been tremendously competitive even making the playoffs which is fantastic.

I hope we can build something like you all have at Michigan State. That would be fantastic.

The reality is that our fan base is borderline retarded.

They just look at individual games and compare that to Mike Price's best years and they cry and complain.

This year we signed the best RB in Colorado OVER Stanford. Let that sink in. OVER stanford. He chose us.

Our recruiting is getting better and better but the fan base doesn't understand that you take the success of the better than average years, you take the success of the 3 bowl games and beating Oregon 3 years in a row and USC - 2-1, and Stanford and you turn that into recruiting wins...and you build for the next step.

They don't understand that those players who have signed up that have now seen WSU actuaslly be a winner for the first time in their lives are just arriving on campus and will be leading the team in 3-4 years from now. They don't understand any of that. As I said, they are borderline retarded.

Our fanbase has a lot of idiots which is kind of indicative of a fan base that doesn't know what a good program actually looks like.

We were missing the following players: Starting QB, 2 Starting WRs, 1 RB (wicks) 1 RB Morrow (out with an ankle durring game) , Starting MLB (Pelleur), and best defensive lineman Matafa (for a half).

We won 9 games this year and have had one of the most successful spans of 3 years in our program's history as well as saying goodbye to the Winningest QB in our history, and people act like idiots.

The best coach we ever had was Mike Price and Leach has a record that is ridiculously similar to him in the first six years, and he didn't take over a program that had only won 9 games the previous 4 years.

Our fan base is classic example of people who are too stupid to know that we have a good thing going and have delusions of grandeur where somehow the 12th athletic budget in the conference, smallest stadium, and most remote school in the power 5 & the country should walk in and beat teams with 3 times the athletic budget at the end of the season when our depth is thin for a program still growing.

I love WSU, I love my cougs, but our fan base is one of the dumbest. They don't understand quality programs. They don't use their brain and look at the big picture but focus on individual games and hang on them incessantly.

Michigan State is a program that like Miss. State or like us is the "2nd team" in the state. It's not the "flagship" and you have to deal with all the shortcomings of not being the darling in the state, but Dantonio worked hard. He built a consistent track record, and the program has come a long way and has been tremendously competitive even making the playoffs which is fantastic.

I hope we can build something like you all have at Michigan State. That would be fantastic.

They just look at individual games and compare that to Mike Price's best years and they cry and complain.

This year we signed the best RB in Colorado OVER Stanford. Let that sink in. OVER stanford. He chose us.

Our recruiting is getting better and better but the fan base doesn't understand that you take the success of the better than average years, you take the success of the 3 bowl games and beating Oregon 3 years in a row and USC - 2-1, and Stanford and you turn that into recruiting wins...and you build for the next step.

They don't understand that those players who have signed up that have now seen WSU actuaslly be a winner for the first time in their lives are just arriving on campus and will be leading the team in 3-4 years from now. They don't understand any of that. As I said, they are borderline retarded.
Only 2 in a row against Oregon. Damn non PI Call.

Good game. I like Dantonio and I root for Michigan State.

MSU was going to win that game last night Falk or no Falk. It wasn’t ideal having the two receivers out though.

I personally like Leach as a head coach and we certainly could do a lot worse, it’s his offensive game planning that is puzzling. He’s far removed from being the offensive genius he was once known for, and it’s quite the opposite in fact. Our offense has become so predictable it’s a joke. No attempt to run the ball as you saw last night, even though we have the backs to do it. He needs an offensive coordinator, but seems to be a pretty stubborn dude and I doubt he changes anything.

Who is the all time TD throwing and Passing record holder for the conference? Who is his coach? I'll hang up and listen after you type it.
If what he does doesn't work. You wouldn't see that result from a walk on from Utah.

And to further illustrate this.

For passing touchdowns... in the Pac 12... The #1 and #6 player ALL TIME in the Pac 12 was coached by Leach in the last six years.

The ones in between?

2 Heisman trophy winners (Mariotta/Leinhart)
Barkley/Goff

So whatever Leach is doing it is still working. Period. It STILL works. If it didn't work, you wouldn't have those results.

Reactions: Coug1990 and Tx64
Only 2 in a row against Oregon. Damn non PI Call.

No we won 3 in a row.

2015 - Last second Dom Williams catch
2016 - 51-33 in Pullman roasted them in Martin
2017 - 33-10 beat them in Eugene AGAIN

we almost have 4 in a row against them. The PI no call was in 2014.

People get frustrated with Leach because he makes stupid decisions, he is just plain odd, he views the media as a nuisance and withholds information just to prove he can, he can be arrogant and is a proponent of an offense that can be made one dimensional at times. One of his nicknames at Tech was TSO (the strange one) and the moniker fits. That said, he is by far the best coach that WSU is likely to get who will actually stay at WSU for the long term. The qualities that piss us off are the same ones that will keep the big dogs from stealing him from us.

With Leach, WSU looks to be an 8-9 win team. That is far above our historic average (before the Wulff years) of 6-7 wins that really meant wild swings between 3-4 wins and 8-9 wins. Anyone with any objectivity knows that it is too soon to be wanting a different coach, but being a fan is an emotional thing.

Kudos to Michigan State for thumping the hell out of us. It's pretty rare in the past three seasons for WSU to be out of a game at halftime and the Spartans did that. We'll bitch about Leach but most of us know that he's the right guy for us.

Thank you for the response. Always interesting to get the other POV when you don’t know. I will root for WSU moving forward, good luck!
Lastly, the “wedding” interview is an instant classic. Freaking hilarious!!!!

Reactions: Coug1990
Really hope that some of you guys read this post and see how all of your idiot fan posts on twitter and facebook look to someone not familiar with the program.

Outsiders think that the way some of your fans act they have some secret coach in mind that will come in and improve a 9-3 record at a place that has not seen many of those in 100 years of football history.

It is perfectly normal to critique a coach etc. but some of the commentary goes well beyond well beyond what you even see in the SEC. For instance Butch Jones did not get the type of comments that I have read on twitter and facebook until he ran the program totally into the 0-fer ditch. It sure would not have happened it they were playing for the division championship in the last game.

I know the commentary will be what about the Leach's record in the AC. That is a problem which most largely attribute to UW going through a crazy run right now. If they stay on that run it will continue to be a problem. However maybe take a look at Oklahoma State, Mike Gundy is 2-11 against OU and is probably coach there for life. Most knowledgeable fans understand that is a far better answer than expensive cycling through coaches.

Last edited:
People get frustrated with Leach because he makes stupid decisions, he is just plain odd, he views the media as a nuisance and withholds information just to prove he can, he can be arrogant and is a proponent of an offense that can be made one dimensional at times. One of his nicknames at Tech was TSO (the strange one) and the moniker fits. That said, he is by far the best coach that WSU is likely to get who will actually stay at WSU for the long term. The qualities that piss us off are the same ones that will keep the big dogs from stealing him from us.

With Leach, WSU looks to be an 8-9 win team. That is far above our historic average (before the Wulff years) of 6-7 wins that really meant wild swings between 3-4 wins and 8-9 wins. Anyone with any objectivity knows that it is too soon to be wanting a different coach, but being a fan is an emotional thing.

Kudos to Michigan State for thumping the hell out of us. It's pretty rare in the past three seasons for WSU to be out of a game at halftime and the Spartans did that. We'll bitch about Leach but most of us know that he's the right guy for us.

The same Tech fans that would take him back in heartbeat and had 5,000 + post thread on their board a month ago about how some oil guys were going to make it happen. Those 8-9 win seasons with 60 % conference win percentage look pretty good to them right now they are back to being a sub-500 team and winning 33% of their conference games. They have no answer for a replacement to the dullard they are now stuck with as coach other than to pine for Leach which should tell you all you need to know about their situation and their opinions on anything relating to football. Your fan base would really lose it paying $4+ million for 5 years to a guy that can not win more than 33 % of his conference games .

Who is the all time TD throwing and Passing record holder for the conference? Who is his coach? I'll hang up and listen after you type it.
If what he does doesn't work. You wouldn't see that result from a walk on from Utah.

And to further illustrate this.

For passing touchdowns... in the Pac 12... The #1 and #6 player ALL TIME in the Pac 12 was coached by Leach in the last six years.

The ones in between?

2 Heisman trophy winners (Mariotta/Leinhart)
Barkley/Goff

So whatever Leach is doing it is still working. Period. It STILL works. If it didn't work, you wouldn't have those results.
Didn’t work this year. We were middle of the country in offensive efficiency with plenty of talent returning on offense including a senior QB with Heisman hype. Again, not saying I want Leach gone or not appreciative of WSU having some winning football, but he needs to adjust his mindset offensively, or we are going to see a lot more games going forward like we did last night. Running it 3 times is nonsense.

The same Tech fans that would take him back in heartbeat and had 5,000 + post thread on their board a month ago about how some oil guys were going to make it happen. Those 8-9 win seasons with 60 % conference win percentage look pretty good to them right now they are back to being a sub-500 team and winning 33% of their conference games. They have no answer for a replacement to the dullard they are now stuck with as coach other than to pine for Leach which should tell you all you need to know about their situation and their opinions on anything relating to football. Your fan base would really lose it paying $4+ million for 5 years to a guy that can not win more than 33 % of his conference games .
Don't hire alum coaches - ever!
Talk nice, but lazy, ignorant and never take responsibility.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
Didn’t work this year. We were middle of the country in offensive efficiency with plenty of talent returning on offense including a senior QB with Heisman hype. Again, not saying I want Leach gone or not appreciative of WSU having some winning football, but he needs to adjust his mindset offensively, or we are going to see a lot more games going forward like we did last night. Running it 3 times is nonsense.

Leach doesn't run the ball/. Hillinski runs the ball.

In the sixth year of the program I find it ridiculous I have to explain how the offense works to our fans.

Eyes upstairs (assistant) evaluate what the secondary is doing on sets/plays (are they running man coverage, 2 deep, cover 2 zone) etc. etc.

Relay that information to Leach as it develops. Leach calls a play to QB.

QB READS the defense and will audible / switch the play to the most favorable given the coverage/formation of the other team..This is where the decision to run the ball is made.

QB READs the defense and decides if it is a run call or not. Not Leach. QB READS.

Are there only 7/6 in the box? (DL+ LBs) might be good to run. If it's 7 than look at the coverages.
Are there 8 in the box? throw it.
6 or less in the box? Run it.

That's how it works.

The decision to run the ball is based on the QB reading the defense and putting the offense in the best play. That's his job.

In the sixth year of the program I find it ridiculous I have to explain how the offense works to our fans.

Eyes upstairs (assistant) evaluate what the secondary is doing on sets/plays (are they running man coverage, 2 deep, cover 2 zone) etc. etc.

QB READS the defense and will audible / switch the play to the most favorable given the coverage/formation of the other team..This is where the decision to run the ball is made.

QB READs the defense and decides if it is a run call or not. Not Leach. QB READS.

Are there only 7/6 in the box? (DL+ LBs) might be good to run. If it's 7 than look at the coverages.

That's how it works.

The decision to run the ball is based on the QB reading the defense and putting the offense in the best play. That's his job.
We all know how it works. If you aren’t coaching it you are allowing it to happen. And it happened an awful lot this year with both QBs. It’s on Leach. He does a lot of things very well as a coach - recruiting, lack of attrition, development, choosing his staff, etc. but he wasn’t a good OC this year.

Reactions: BiggsCoug

That's how it works.

Step another defender in the box and they control what you are absolutely going to do? Then he quickly steps out of the box into coverage then make fun of the "genius". Good year to have 9 victories in the Pac12.

A Co-Worker & I made the realization that these “Coug Fans” that are over the moon on Leach & a 9-4 Holiday Bowl must have shot their mouths off to people & are taking their beating in their circles.

More sad pathetic behavior.

A Co-Worker & I made the realization that these “Coug Fans” that are over the moon on Leach & a 9-4 Holiday Bowl must have shot their mouths off to people & are taking their beating in their circles.

More sad pathetic behavior.
The same ones that believed they shouldn't of lost to Cal and Arizona? Because the press coverage from Leach proves he was on the same page. Do we believe you or Leach?

The rumblings of discontent and the pathetic showings in the AC and Bowl game may effect the fund raising efforts . The question is whether the defenses have seeming caught up to his Air Raid offense or is he is doing a bad job of coaching in the big games? Or ,is he being out recruited as he alleges in his pathetic responses as to why udub is kicking his ass without working up a sweat.

We all know how it works. If you aren’t coaching it you are allowing it to happen. And it happened an awful lot this year with both QBs. It’s on Leach. He does a lot of things very well as a coach - recruiting, lack of attrition, development, choosing his staff, etc. but he wasn’t a good OC this year.

From the games that I watched I agree that this was not Leach's best year as OC. He or somebody made some decent in game adjustments in SC and Stanford games, but that was about it.

However where I don't agree with you is thinking your RB's were somehow built to carry the ball more against defenses like UW or MSU. Heck both of your RB's went out of the MSU game for various nicks in the limited amount they carried or handled the ball. How do you think either one of them could have handled 15-20 more carries is a mystery.

Not making excuses because as I said Leach needs to improve, however as bad as it looked his offense looked more effective against MSU, than USC did last night against tOSU. They were so predictable tOSU was literally taking turns on teeing off on Darnold. tOSU had 23 tackles for loss and had 8 sacks by 8 different players. Your game was not close to being that much of curb stomping.

From the games that I watched I agree that this was not Leach's best year as OC. He or somebody made some decent in game adjustments in SC and Stanford games, but that was about it.

However where I don't agree with you is thinking your RB's were somehow built to carry the ball more against defenses like UW or MSU. Heck both of your RB's went out of the MSU game for various nicks in the limited amount they carried or handled the ball. How do you think either one of them could have handled 15-20 more carries is a mystery.

Not making excuses because as I said Leach needs to improve, however as bad as it looked his offense looked more effective against MSU, than USC did last night against tOSU. They were so predictable tOSU was literally taking turns on teeing off on Darnold. tOSU had 23 tackles for loss and had 8 sacks by 8 different players. Your game was not close to being that much of curb stomping.
How do you know if you have a good three point shooter if the coach tells you to stop trying 3 pointers after your first miss or that we're not a 3 point team? The success and improvement in the running game in 2016' coupled with a huge offensive line should tell you everything you need to know. If that escapes you...well then..sorry. Jimmy Lake is still laughing.

The rumblings of discontent and the pathetic showings in the AC and Bowl game may effect the fund raising efforts . The question is whether the defenses have seeming caught up to his Air Raid offense or is he is doing a bad job of coaching in the big games? Or ,is he being out recruited as he alleges in his pathetic responses as to why udub is kicking his ass without working up a sweat.

Will the fund raising efforts of USC be hurt by the curb stomping they received this year by Notre Dame and tOSU and their loss to lowly WSU ? Did Utah's alumni drop all support because they underperformed their pre-season ranking , lost to WSU home etc. ? Is Arizona's alumni bailing because of how their limped down the stretch and lost to their main rival whose coach was fired after the game ?

If your fan base is so fragile their commitment to the program swings on every single game's outcome, it really is time for you guys to drop down to the Mountain West

How do you know if you have a good three point shooter if the coach tells you to stop trying 3 pointers after your first miss or that we're not a 3 point team? The success and improvement in the running game in 2016' coupled with a huge offensive line should tell you everything you need to know. If that escapes you...well then..sorry. Jimmy Lake is still laughing.

You are missing the point it is not skill development issue as much as durability issue. Your RB's are not physically capable of running the ball 20-30 times a game without going out with injury. Maybe in a lessor conference.

As far as Jimmy Lake who I never heard of until you guys mentioned him, if he was some stud he would have already had opportunities get out from under Petersen's skirt and get a position on his own name. Let's see how much laughing he does on his own and not coaching NFL caliber players across the line up. I have never seen his name mentioned for anything so we probably will never see that.

But go ahead base all of your opinions of everything listening to a Petersen lacky that has zero name recognition in the CFB world outside the state of Washington.

That's how it works.

Dude...you don't have some kind of secret knowledge that no one else has.

Everyone here knows how the offense works and how the plays are called!!

You apparently didn't read the part where you are either coaching it or allowing it to happen.

I find it ridiculous that I have to teach you that.

Last edited:
You are missing the point it is not skill development issue as much as durability issue. Your RB's are not physically capable of running the ball 20-30 times a game without going out with injury. Maybe in a lessor conference.

As far as Jimmy Lake who I never heard of until you guys mentioned him, if he was some stud he would have already had opportunities get out from under Petersen's skirt and get a position on his own name. Let's see how much laughing he does on his own and not coaching NFL caliber players across the line up. I have never seen his name mentioned for anything so we probably will never see that.

But go ahead base all of your opinions of everything listening to a Petersen lacky that has zero name recognition in the CFB world outside the state of Washington.

You make them runningbacks sound like the opposition. Why is that? How would you know unless they actually ran the ball 20-30 times per game. Didn't they run the ball more last year? Who got hurt then? You could the same thing about any coach the year before they accept a promotion. False bravado on your part.

That's how it works.

I made the same comment two days ago on how a play is called. A running play is totally in the hands of the QB. You would think that after 6 years that fans would understand by now. You were right when you called many of our fans dumb.

I made the same comment two days ago on how a play is called. A running play is totally in the hands of the QB. You would think that after 6 years that fans would understand by now. You were right when you called many of our fans dumb.
and then when there's pressure to call nothing but passing plays, you'd think our fan base would understand that....but, you're right when you call many of our fans dumb.

As I replied to Tron, everyone understands how the plays are called. It is not some secret knowledge.

You also didn't see the memo that you are either coaching it or allowing it to happen.

You are correct, though. Our fans are dumb. Only fans in the country that would blame anyone but the OC(Leach) for its woeful offensive performances.

Dude...you don't have some kind of secret knowledge that no one else has.

Everyone here knows how the offense works and how the plays are called!!

You apparently didn't read the part where you are either coaching it or allowing it to happen.

I find it ridiculous that I have to teach you that.

You’re excluding yourself from “everyone” right?

As I replied to Tron, everyone understands how the plays are called. It is not some secret knowledge.

You also didn't see the memo that you are either coaching it or allowing it to happen.

You are correct, though. Our fans are dumb. Only fans in the country that would blame anyone but the OC(Leach) for its woeful offensive performances.

"Woeful ". Drama much ? You want woeful watch USC last night. WSU at least moved the ball some and did not give up 9 sacks. Or how about your ultimate pound the rock team : Stanford totally collapsing and giving up an 18 point once an average TCU defense figured out they really are as one dimensional as they appear.

But I am always willing to learn new things, so genius what offense do you think is best suited for the players WSU currently has on the team? And when you have that genius offense figured out, fire Leach's butt and bring in that magical coach that can make all of that happen in your fantasy world.

"Woeful" offensive performance....

2012 - 20.4 ppg
2013 - 31 ppg
2014 - 31.8 ppg
2015 - 31.5 ppg
2016 - 38.6 ppg
2017 - 30.3 ppg

every single year since 2013 we have been over 30 points per game.

What's the difference between 2017/2016? No Gabe Marks, No Cracraft

I liked Sweet, IJM, Tavares Martin, but they are no Gabe Marks / Cracraft. They had their moments, but I don't think they were as good/developed as the others.

Falk also got too passive this year. But still 30 points per game.

And if you are judging an offense without their starting QB, and two starting receivers you are an idiot, which you have consistently proven over and over and over and over again that you are an idiot.

But just to show you again how stupid you are. Here's Mike Price during his best years. 2001-2003

2001 - 35.2 ppg
2002 - 33.2 ppg
2003 - 30.3 ppg

That's the reality you dummy. During the best run we had from 2001-2003 the offense averaged 32 ppg during those 3 years.

During Leach's tenure guess what our average ppg is? 30.6 ppg. A difference of a field goal. A field goal difference in offense from the best run in our history. But if you take out the 1st year where he was handed Paul Wulff shitshow recruits... The PPG is 32. EXACTLY what the 2001-2003 ppg average is. EXACTLY.

Let that sink in. Excluding Leach's 1st year with Wulff shitshow players Leach has put up scoring that is exactly in line with Mike Price era from 2001-2003

Soooo "Woeful"...... the reality is that we are actually a good offensive team, but dumb people like you who don't understand all the moving parts of an offense can't process any of it.

"Woeful" offensive performance....

2012 - 20.4 ppg
2013 - 31 ppg
2014 - 31.8 ppg
2015 - 31.5 ppg
2016 - 38.6 ppg
2017 - 30.3 ppg

every single year since 2013 we have been over 30 points per game.

What's the difference between 2017/2016? No Gabe Marks, No Cracraft

I liked Sweet, IJM, Tavares Martin, but they are no Gabe Marks / Cracraft. They had their moments, but I don't think they were as good/developed as the others.

Falk also got too passive this year. But still 30 points per game.

And if you are judging an offense without their starting QB, and two starting receivers you are an idiot, which you have consistently proven over and over and over and over again that you are an idiot.

But just to show you again how stupid you are. Here's Mike Price during his best years. 2001-2003

2001 - 35.2 ppg
2002 - 33.2 ppg
2003 - 30.3 ppg

That's the reality you dummy. During the best run we had from 2001-2003 the offense averaged 32 ppg during those 3 years.

During Leach's tenure guess what our average ppg is? 30.6 ppg. A difference of a field goal. A field goal difference in offense from the best run in our history. But if you take out the 1st year where he was handed Paul Wulff shitshow recruits... The PPG is 32. EXACTLY what the 2001-2003 ppg average is. EXACTLY.

Let that sink in. Excluding Leach's 1st year with Wulff shitshow players Leach has put up scoring that is exactly in line with Mike Price era from 2001-2003

Soooo "Woeful"...... the reality is that we are actually a good offensive team, but dumb people like you who don't understand all the moving parts of an offense can't process any of it.

You make too many excuses. Woeful is accurate for the past two games. 6 points total for the first two halves is woeful. Spin it however you want but that is woeful.

The same ones that believed they shouldn't of lost to Cal and Arizona? Because the press coverage from Leach proves he was on the same page. Do we believe you or Leach?

So, what your saying is Cougs should have lost no games this year......

When did we become a myopic Fan Base?

You make too many excuses. Woeful is accurate for the past two games. 6 points total for the first two halves is woeful. Spin it however you want but that is woeful.

Was the offense woeful against Nevada and Oregon State?

That's your argument? I don't think any offenses were woeful against those defenses.

UNLV and San Jose State combined for 30 points against Nevada. Wyoming, a bowl team, managed only 17 against UNLV, so there's three, Kim. Have a malt with that cheeseburger, fat boy.

Last edited:

Making Excuses? I am stating facts.

Washington scoring defense. 13 points per game
Michigan State scoring defense 20 points per game.

That's right sponge you big dumbass we played in the past two games the #5 and #20 scoring defense in the country.

But to illustrate your stupidity even further. Let's go to the Mike Price era and see how we did against comparable scoring defenses.

2003 - We lost to USC who was in the top 20 in scoring defense with 18.4 ppg. guess how many we scored? 17 points.

2002 - We lost to Ohio State (13 ppg defense) and guess what... we scored 7 points. Oklahoma #5 in scoring defense we lost to them... only scored 14 points. We lost 34-14.

I know this may be a hard concept for you to process with your poor genetics brain sponge, but Good scoring defenses are hard to score against. Because they are good scoring defenses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT