ADVERTISEMENT

If you could live anywhere………

MVHS class of 72 know all of them, MV was a small town back then, Jon Scott was in my class, I think 8 or 9 years old was my first year in the berry fields, oh yes berry bus. It was a great place to grow up back then
Oops-must apologize for brain cramp. The guy I knew was Jeff Scott, not Jon. Don't know where that came from.

You didn't play basketball against me, did you?

Cmon Stretch...the term TDS is taken right out of Georgia and the woman wearing a polar bear around her shoulder the other night.

Taking the jab in which Trump cut the red tape is not a display of TDS....he got them to fast track it, get people in the clinical trials and had that first in line to review. Hardly a criticism of the work he did and TDS isnt reflected in those who take the jab.
OK, you lost me there. What does TDS have to do with Georgia anyway?

Mindless and gullible? Are you looking in the mirror? And tell us where exactly you got your medical degree? I hear Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene are on the prowl for new husbands. Better get on that. Although to be fair, Boebert is smoking hot.
Yes, Boebert IS smoking hot! Only other woman in Congress that comes close to her is Mad Maxine Waters. :)

Well 11 I would absolutely agree with you, we really are past that point aren't we? Pelosi's husband is attacked and instead of ehat decent people do either keep your month shut or condemn the act, people in power suspected he had a gay lover, that the intruder was invited in etc etc.

This is where "decency has gone. We can't even look at video where a cop is getting his face mangled and say he was under attack.

It is unfortunate and won't change until leadership changes.
You understand why there there was speculation about a gay lover and other stuff, don't you? Because the evidence of the encounter was being hidden, and there were conflicting reports of who answered the door and how, who called 911, etc. When that happens people start to speculate. So often in the encounters with police the 991 calls, any audio and video tape is shared within days, if not hours. When that doesn't happen people begin to wonder why, that start to ask questions, especially when someone is a high profile figure like Pelosi. It does (and should) lead to questions of whether a high profile figure is getting preferential treatment.

I don't understand why the video wasn't released long ago. It would have eliminated all the speculation.

skwaA8go9qyK.png

STFU about that garbage "vaccine"
Justin....tons to say. One, I mean this in the most honest way I can. I truly hope you or your loved ones never get cancer. Something I learned probably 20 years ago. My neighbor who is anesthesiologist has a daughter who had leukemia when she was 4. We were at are local 4th of July parade and I ran into him. We got talking about cancer and I asked him if we would ever find a cure for cancer. He said absolutely not. The hope was in DNA detection of potential cancers at birth and will cause people to be very early on detection. He said Ed cancer morphs, so when you over time it changes and now you deal with something else.

So when people go to an oncologist and they get on a protocol (thru clinical trials and other data over time, the "success rate" is say 90%) and they find out the drug either didn't work or wasn't effective, doesn't mean the drug was garbage. They now go to another plan. Why didn't the drug work like it did 1000 of times before? Cancer probably morphed.

The original covid vaccine had great trials. Granted, looking back the vaccine window to get to herd immunity was short as covid morphed into delta. Once that happened the flood gates in terms of transmission were opened.

Second, if this was 1942, they would have had 100% injected because it was best for the country. If this was 2000 and george bush we would have hit heard immunity in June before Delta came around. Medicine like anything else is not perfect. You make adjustments. For example they would probably not keep kids at home if we ever go through this again.

Third, vaccines are already mandated. Kids can't go to school without them.

Fourth, I can't tell you how many people woudn't get the jab but snorted so much coke they made Marion Berry look like a casual user.

I know people whose livers look like swiss cheese cause they are alcoholics, won't take the jab. I know people who had unprotected sex and risked getting all sorts of social diseases but wouldn't take the jab.

5) People looked at simply the death rate. There were so many other aspects of lives it affected other than death. Getting proper medical care for not only humans but pets.

6) I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. There will be a time when it would appear to be in the best interest of the general public that a vaccine needs to be taken, and a disease comes on our shores and the age group that is affected is 22 to 50. And it diminishes their ability to have their johnson head north. And trust me when I tell you I will laugh my ass off when people in your age group are freaking out cause it would be transmitted like covid but does not affect my age group. "Sorry, the vaccine you want me to take is "garbage". "

Lastly, I look at numbers. In September 2021- I was in Greenville SC. 540 case of covid in the hospital system. 510 weren't vaxed.

110 in intensive care, 103 weren't vaxed.

86 were on ventilators, 83 weren't vaxed.

Those numbers tell me a different story than what you are telling me.

J In September 2021- I was in Greenville SC. 540 case of covid in the hospital system. 510 weren't vaxed.

What were the other comorbidities? Age? Weight? Pre-existing conditions?

You understand why there there was speculation about a gay lover and other stuff, don't you? Because the evidence of the encounter was being hidden, and there were conflicting reports of who answered the door and how, who called 911, etc. When that happens people start to speculate. So often in the encounters with police the 991 calls, any audio and video tape is shared within days, if not hours. When that doesn't happen people begin to wonder why, that start to ask questions, especially when someone is a high profile figure like Pelosi. It does (and should) lead to questions of whether a high profile figure is getting preferential treatment.

I don't understand why the video wasn't released long ago. It would have eliminated all the speculation.
Wait, you and others jump to a gay lover when one dude calls 911 regardless of their position in society? You question "preferential treatment" when someone is in the hospital with a hammer in his head?

And why would someone in congress even begin to speculate. No offense but that is F ed up.

What were the other comorbidities? Age? Weight? Pre-existing conditions?
It's South Carolina...home of deep fried food.

The police officer from Yakima who told Inslee to kiss his ass as he signed off and died two months later of covid didn't have age or weight against him.

Justin....tons to say. One, I mean this in the most honest way I can. I truly hope you or your loved ones never get cancer. Something I learned probably 20 years ago. My neighbor who is anesthesiologist has a daughter who had leukemia when she was 4. We were at are local 4th of July parade and I ran into him. We got talking about cancer and I asked him if we would ever find a cure for cancer. He said absolutely not. The hope was in DNA detection of potential cancers at birth and will cause people to be very early on detection. He said Ed cancer morphs, so when you over time it changes and now you deal with something else.

So when people go to an oncologist and they get on a protocol (thru clinical trials and other data over time, the "success rate" is say 90%) and they find out the drug either didn't work or wasn't effective, doesn't mean the drug was garbage. They now go to another plan. Why didn't the drug work like it did 1000 of times before? Cancer probably morphed.

The original covid vaccine had great trials. Granted, looking back the vaccine window to get to herd immunity was short as covid morphed into delta. Once that happened the flood gates in terms of transmission were opened.

Second, if this was 1942, they would have had 100% injected because it was best for the country. If this was 2000 and george bush we would have hit heard immunity in June before Delta came around. Medicine like anything else is not perfect. You make adjustments. For example they would probably not keep kids at home if we ever go through this again.

Third, vaccines are already mandated. Kids can't go to school without them.

Fourth, I can't tell you how many people woudn't get the jab but snorted so much coke they made Marion Berry look like a casual user.

I know people whose livers look like swiss cheese cause they are alcoholics, won't take the jab. I know people who had unprotected sex and risked getting all sorts of social diseases but wouldn't take the jab.

5) People looked at simply the death rate. There were so many other aspects of lives it affected other than death. Getting proper medical care for not only humans but pets.

6) I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. There will be a time when it would appear to be in the best interest of the general public that a vaccine needs to be taken, and a disease comes on our shores and the age group that is affected is 22 to 50. And it diminishes their ability to have their johnson head north. And trust me when I tell you I will laugh my ass off when people in your age group are freaking out cause it would be transmitted like covid but does not affect my age group. "Sorry, the vaccine you want me to take is "garbage". "

Lastly, I look at numbers. In September 2021- I was in Greenville SC. 540 case of covid in the hospital system. 510 weren't vaxed.

Please explain the effectiveness of the vaccine. You may want to look at some studies, rather than rely on anecdotes from 2021.

Thanks.

This whole thing trying to convince someone on the other side of the fence is futile.

What happened to my body, my choice?

With that self-determination approach, if the vaccine is effective or has a placebo effect, good for the takers.

If it doesn't work or has potential long term side effects, the non-takers come out ahead.

In the law of big numbers, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't - either choice has risks and rewards. As I've said from day 1, I sure as hell would rather assess my own risk variables on an advised basis vs. being mandated by some desk jockey.
Well...first vaccines are already mandated. As pointed out you couldn't take your teams to Best of the West tourney in Yakima without every kid being vaxed. So the my body my choice is a bit rich.

Second, a ten year old girl raped and got pregnant in Ohio. Made her cross state lines. So much for her body her choice. So once again claiming my body my choice is rich.

Third, medical assisted death, I believe is allowed in 8 states. Again, it is rich to say my body my choice.

It's South Carolina...home of deep fried food.

The police officer from Yakima who told Inslee to kiss his ass as he signed off and died two months later of covid didn't have age or weight against him.
So what.

You're listing data like it matters, which it does, except when its cherry picked.

Loyal just calls 'em like he sees 'em.

No idea of his age, but maybe Loyal is the type of fella who has reached that point late in life where he's stopped giving a crap about whether or not people agree or disagree with his opinions.

He shoots from the hip and that's that
If we're being honest, I've reached that point too. Been there since I was about 23.

That's not even close to funny, Loyal. Two New Jersey Republicans were killed -some say assassinated - this week.

It's a sad state of affairs when death is wished on people who hold opposing political beliefs or sexual preference or race regardless of whether that is left or right, conservative or progressive, LGBTQ or straight.
I'm pretty sure people have been getting assassinated in Jersey for decades. The Republican thing is just a coincidence

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Oops-must apologize for brain cramp. The guy I knew was Jeff Scott, not Jon. Don't know where that came from.

You didn't play basketball against me, did you?
No didn’t play basketball, Jon was Jeff’s younger brother. Speaking of the Roozens, Jeff married one

So what.

You're listing data like it matters, which it does, except when its cherry picked.
Oh... I guess the data you want me to show isn't cherry picked?

So let me ask you if I said all were slightly over weight, does that change the numbers?

Wait, you and others jump to a gay lover when one dude calls 911 regardless of their position in society? You question "preferential treatment" when someone is in the hospital with a hammer in his head?

And why would someone in congress even begin to speculate. No offense but that is F ed up.
WHOA!!! How did you get ME jumping to a gay lover conspiracy? I never suspected that, I just was questioning why so many details about the attack were not shared with the public. When details in a situation like this are not openly shared when in most other situations they are shared, it makes you question why.

It wasn't the hammer to the head that makes one question about preferential treatment, it is simply due to the fact that the victim is a "high profile" person, with extremely close political connections, and the details of the attack are not being shared with the public like they are in so many other similar situations. If the guy attacked Joe Schmoe was from Tukwila, a janitor from Boeing/Microsoft/Amazon, nobody with give it a second thought and the story would fade away in 24 hours or less. When the person attacked is very rich, is married to the person third in line to the presidency of the United States, the interest level goes up exponentially. Not that any person of power has EVER been given any preferential treatment, of course. (Cough, Ted cough, Kennedy, cough cough)

So are you saying that someone in Congress doesn't have a right to speculate on things? I don't even know who you are referring to, but it seems to me that someone in Congress has the same rights to think and express their thoughts as anyone else in the country. And as wild as one may think that such speculation is/was, when someone with connections to such high positions in the US government is involved in an unusual situation, it is good policy to investigate things to ensure that there is no way to compromise our country. Consider any and all possibilities and rule out all possible problems. Just think about how much scrutiny the Trump boys had to face in the past few years.

Some of this is frankly a bit silly. The science is pretty simple. The bigger dosage/exposure you get, the more likely you are to contract any disease, whether covid, flu, a cold or anything else. The role of any vaccine is twofold: to boost your immune system's identification and fighting ability, thereby increasing the dosage you need to get the disease; and to minimize the impact that the disease has on you (again due to the immunity boost). There are vaccines that can effectively stop transmission in most cases...polio comes to mind; measles is also very effective. Most vaccines are not that stout. There is no doubt that en masse, sufficient vaccines can pretty much stomp out big disease outbreaks, and thereby limit mutations that increase contagiousness, even if they are not fully effective at preventing transmission. Obviously, the more effective at preventing transmission they are, the more effective they are at limiting spread and mutations. The less effective they are, the less effective at limiting spread and mutations. We do the best we can as a society to create vaccines that will help with all of this. We have a long list of vaccines out there because we have a long list of really debilitating diseases. Unfortunately, when simple science gets wrapped up in polarized politics, no one benefits. But that does not change the science.
There's another element at work that nobody reports, and few don't really realize. The simple fact that the virus itself has a hand in how effective the vaccine is.

Vaccines are developed based on a static sample of virus obtained at a certain point in time. COVID - and pretty much every other coronavirus - mutates rapidly. So, you develop a vaccine based on strain A, and it works pretty well against A. Problem is, but the time it hits the market, the virus is on strain F, so it doesn't work quite as well. A year later, the virus is on strain Q, and the vaccine needs to go back to formulation. The updated vaccine will work against Q, but when the virus gets to strain AB, it needs to go back to formulation.

In other words, it's like the flu shot. It was always going to be one that would continually have to be redeveloped...just like the flu shot. Millions of people get the flu shot every year, and guess how effective it is? In a really good year, about 25% (to be fair, part of the issue with the flu shot is they have to guess which strains to include, and they hardly ever get that right. With COVID, at least it's a single virus family.)

We eradicated smallpox because it is a slow mutating, single family virus with no animal host. Measles and polio have highly effective vaccines for the same reason. We've actually eradicated two polio variants, the last one is hanging on because we haven't put in the same level of worldwide effort to knock it out, and because we keep seeing it pop up in anti-vax communities. Measles is just so damn contagious that the only way to kill it off is going to be a vigorous, global vaccination effort that hasn't happened. In both cases, we've also gotten so even those who get infected mostly survive, so the urgency seems less. Smallpox was such an indiscriminate - and highly visible - killer that people were on board with mandating vaccination. Polio wasn't as big a killer, but the neurological impacts - including paralysis of children - scared people enough to encourage vaccination.

COVID and the flu don't have near the fatality rates - in any population - that measles and smallpox had in the general population. It was never going to get the same degree of compliance, and the nature of the virus itself meant it would never have the effectiveness. It really needs to be treated the same as the flu shot all around - available to everyone, encouraged but not required.

So the wife and I are half way through a 5 week getaway to San Diego. We were walking from Ocean Beach to Sunset Cliffs today and I asked, why don’t we live here full time? Not to hot, not to cold. Nice ocean breeze. I can’t think of a better place to live
You?
Holy crap folks, time to stop talking about Covid.

Back to the topic at hand,
Anyone ever look into house swapping (wives not included)?

Trade a month in Phx in January for a month at our lake place in June, or something like that.

Oh... I guess the data you want me to show isn't cherry picked?

So let me ask you if I said all were slightly over weight, does that change the numbers?
I'm not a doctor Ed.

Slightly is subjective. Are they obese or not? The standard is very clear and discernable.

Also, did they have COPD or any other respiratory illness?

What we know from an large amount of data is that "unhealthy" adults were much more likely to expire from complications related to covid than relatively healthy adults, and nearly all of those adults who did expire were over 65 years of age.

So yeah, being old and fat makes a difference, regardless of vaccination status.

WHOA!!! How did you get ME jumping to a gay lover conspiracy? I never suspected that, I just was questioning why so many details about the attack were not shared with the public. When details in a situation like this are not openly shared when in most other situations they are shared, it makes you question why.

It wasn't the hammer to the head that makes one question about preferential treatment, it is simply due to the fact that the victim is a "high profile" person, with extremely close political connections, and the details of the attack are not being shared with the public like they are in so many other similar situations. If the guy attacked Joe Schmoe was from Tukwila, a janitor from Boeing/Microsoft/Amazon, nobody with give it a second thought and the story would fade away in 24 hours or less. When the person attacked is very rich, is married to the person third in line to the presidency of the United States, the interest level goes up exponentially. Not that any person of power has EVER been given any preferential treatment, of course. (Cough, Ted cough, Kennedy, cough cough)

So are you saying that someone in Congress doesn't have a right to speculate on things? I don't even know who you are referring to, but it seems to me that someone in Congress has the same rights to think and express their thoughts as anyone else in the country. And as wild as one may think that such speculation is/was, when someone with connections to such high positions in the US government is involved in an unusual situation, it is good policy to investigate things to ensure that there is no way to compromise our country. Consider any and all possibilities and rule out all possible problems. Just think about how much scrutiny the Trump boys had to face in the past few years.
It is absolutely against the law to trade on material insider information.

For the general public fine to chat it up with a CEO of a public company and get the dirt that nobody else knows. But as soon as a trade is made (buy or sell), that’s an illegal act. And it’s an illegal act by the trader. The CEO can flap his gums as much as he wants as long as he’s not manipulating the stock price.

Guess who is exempt from that law?

The Pelosis and the rest of the Congress. It’s shameful

Sorry he got knocked on his head. Nobody deserves to get clocked.

Fortunately he had the resources to pay for the best of care.

Yes, Boebert IS smoking hot! Only other woman in Congress that comes close to her is Mad Maxine Waters. :)
Actually, I kind of have a crush on Sen. Kyrstin Sinema. Her outfit at the State of the Union speech was pretty crazy, but I don't care. Or that she is bisexual. I'm fine with that.

Of course, then we get into Kristi Noem, Guv of S. Dakota. Yum!

I'm not a doctor Ed.

Slightly is subjective. Are they obese or not? The standard is very clear and discernable.

What we know from an large amount of data is that "unhealthy" adults were much more likely to expire from complications related to covid than relatively healthy adults, and nearly all of those adults who did expire were over 65 years of age.

So yeah, being old and fat makes a difference, regardless of vaccination status.
Did I say "expire", never once used that word.

I'm not a doctor Ed.

All of those are definitely relevant factors, but I wouldn't say "nearly all of those adults who did expire were over 65 years of age." It was a significant portion - just over 75%, based on the linked table - but 275,000 under 65 also died, and that's a proportion/number that can't be discounted. However...if you shift the age threshold to 50, you capture about 94% of deaths. This proportion is remarkably similar to flu mortality...and flu will have very similar comorbidities.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

I think the record reflects that I have not historically been one of the doubters, and I've had 4 of the shots (which I think puts me in a significant minority here). But looking at the data objectively really doesn't support the narrative of the last couple years, and really never did.

In the end, the virus did what it was always going to. To a significant degree, it killed people who were already somehow compromised, which is what every virus does. In fact, it's what nature does. Wolves don't usually chase down the biggest, strongest elk - they take the slow and weak, the young, the old, and the sick. Nothing we did was going to change that. And, while I've not been one of the people who objected at every step of the way (honestly, shutdowns made my job as enjoyable as it's ever been) I haven't seen any compelling evidence that the shutdowns were effective. The impact of mandatory masking was - based on common sense - fairly minimal. The vaccines certainly had an impact, but it's hard to quantify, and even with 100% uptake they were not going to stop the spread. A big problem with every measure that was implemented is that they were half measures. Everything had exclusions and exemptions, or used inadequate materials.

Actually, I kind of have a crush on Sen. Kyrstin Sinema. Her outfit at the State of the Union speech was pretty crazy, but I don't care. Or that she is bisexual. I'm fine with that.

They all just need to stop talking. They're like so many of the popular singers and actresses of the last 20 years or so - I don't mind watching, as long as the sound is turned off.

My wife really hates it when I say stuff like that.

Kristi Noem is built Ford Tough

All of those are definitely relevant factors, but I wouldn't say "nearly all of those adults who did expire were over 65 years of age." It was a significant portion - just over 75%, based on the linked table - but 275,000 under 65 also died, and that's a proportion/number that can't be discounted. However...if you shift the age threshold to 50, you capture about 94% of deaths. This proportion is remarkably similar to flu mortality...and flu will have very similar comorbidities.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

I think the record reflects that I have not historically been one of the doubters, and I've had 4 of the shots (which I think puts me in a significant minority here). But looking at the data objectively really doesn't support the narrative of the last couple years, and really never did.

In the end, the virus did what it was always going to. To a significant degree, it killed people who were already somehow compromised, which is what every virus does. In fact, it's what nature does. Wolves don't usually chase down the biggest, strongest elk - they take the slow and weak, the young, the old, and the sick. Nothing we did was going to change that. And, while I've not been one of the people who objected at every step of the way (honestly, shutdowns made my job as enjoyable as it's ever been) I haven't seen any compelling evidence that the shutdowns were effective. The impact of mandatory masking was - based on common sense - fairly minimal. The vaccines certainly had an impact, but it's hard to quantify, and even with 100% uptake they were not going to stop the spread. A big problem with every measure that was implemented is that they were half measures. Everything had exclusions and exemptions, or used inadequate materials.
FWIW, I took my numbers from the CDC (and always have) and specifically excluded under 65 so it didn't appear as though I was trying to "stuff" the numbers. 75% is still very significant, statistically and objectively.

Yours is the opinion I value the most, even if you would have come to a different conclusion- thoughtful and considering all of the information available, not just that which provides confirmation bias.

Loyal, do you remember Sarah Palin from Alaska?

She was considered a looker back in the day. Not sure if she was bisexual, though.

palinyoungmain.jpg

Tulsi >>>> all the rest.

I said what I said.
Tulsi gets me going, no doubt about it!!! Yum, yum! Of course she isn't in Congress any more. Noem and Sinema are also first teamers.

The gal that gets me really going these days is Harris Faulkner. Yes, she's media and not politician, but who cares? Gorgeous, lovely figure, classy, smart, does a great job with her guests, military brat, great sense of humor. I would love to have the chance to sit down and talk with her for a couple hours.

Going back to the 2020 election, Tulsi was the person that stood out on the Den debates as the most grounded, sensible candidate there. Too bad she was pushed out by the party and censored by social media.

Tulsi gets me going, no doubt about it!!! Yum, yum! Of course she isn't in Congress any more. Noem and Sinema are also first teamers.

The gal that gets me really going these days is Harris Faulkner. Yes, she's media and not politician, but who cares? Gorgeous, lovely figure, classy, smart, does a great job with her guests, military brat, great sense of humor. I would love to have the chance to sit down and talk with her for a couple hours.

Going back to the 2020 election, Tulsi was the person that stood out on the Den debates as the most grounded, sensible candidate there. Too bad she was pushed out by the party and censored by social media.
I’ll stick with the sideline reporters. They’re nice to look at and it’s not the same thing every time they open their mouths.

FWIW, I took my numbers from the CDC (and always have) and specifically excluded under 65 so it didn't appear as though I was trying to "stuff" the numbers. 75% is still very significant, statistically and objectively.

Yours is the opinion I value the most, even if you would have come to a different conclusion- thoughtful and considering all of the information available, not just that which provides confirmation bias.
I’ve usually used CDC numbers, when they’re available, and look for other sources that confirm they’re in the ballpark. Unfortunately they don’t include comorbidities as a reported statistic (and they never have, it’s not just Covid). That’s something that would be next to impossible to do effectively, so not trying to is easily understood.

In the early days, there were indications that the virus was pretty bad, especially in larger cities. Making it worse was the fact that doctors didn’t really know how to treat it. So, it was a problem. By the end of 2020, docs were learning what worked, and we’d figured out that more than half of people who got infected never even knew it. The mortality wasn’t that high.

Maybe the shutdowns helped to spread out the infections and take pressure off hospitals, I don’t know. I don’t believe they did anything else. Masks - for the most part - were pretty ineffective. Most people weren’t wearing them properly, one way or another, and really…masks are meant mostly to keep things out, not in. They probably reduced projection, but they weren’t the magical shields some governors I could name thought they were. The vaccines had a level of effectiveness, but it was never near the level suggested by either of the presidents or any of the governors or talking heads touting them. Honestly, I would bet that the availability of at-home testing was a greater benefit than the vaccines were.

But, opinions vary, just like they do about any other issue. And we’re supposed to be able to discuss those variations and tolerate them. Some people believe the whole thing was stupid, we should have just let it run its course. Others think we should have locked down tight and waited for the virus to die itself. Neither is right or wrong, both are valid - if extreme - opinions. I have mine, you have yours, and I’m not going to fight over it.

What I prefer to focus on is that neither of us were among the million plus who never get to be part of the conversation again.

It is Marjorie Traitor Greens go to line .
Well, if you have a winner, might as well stick with it. Kinda like "Always be a good sport, be a good sport all ways".

Traitor? Really? And the evidence is.....? Oh, that's right-NONE! Come on, Ed, you should be better than that.

It is Marjorie Traitor Greens go to line .
She's not wrong. The leftists like you are obsessed with Trump. I rarely think of him and will not vote for him again unless he admits he was wrong on the jabs and the lockdowns. How is that for not loving Trump? I always put principle over any person...unlike leftists/Dims (of course their only principle that matters is power at any cost).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT