ADVERTISEMENT

In other news...

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
the mutts tried to schedule BYU for this weekend. They got turned down...

Good for them and the conference.
If I'm BYU I would have accepted. The mutts have two games under their belt and BYU has something like 7? They boatraced Boise State in Boise. They've got a pretty good team this year and beating the mutts in Seattle would look pretty good to the pollsters.

Reactions: SDCoug and ATACFD
BYU is getting roasted by the National media for their "anyone, any time, any place" rallying cry, and then turning down the invitation to play.

Reactions: 79COUG
Pac 12 says any team with a cancelled game has to play another league team if a game is cancelled.

Why tf would BYU agree to play the uw the only to have the league cancel it when another league team becomes available?

But now that BYU is being chastised, go ahead and schedule it. When the Pac 12 cancels their game, call the Pac 12 cowards. Everyone will believe it cause well, it’s a soft league. Right?

Reactions: kougkurt
Pac 12 says any team with a cancelled game has to play another league team if a game is cancelled.

Why tf would BYU agree to play the uw the only to have the league cancel it when another league team becomes available?

But now that BYU is being chastised, go ahead and schedule it. When the Pac 12 cancels their game, call the Pac 12 cowards. Everyone will believe it cause well, it’s a soft league. Right?
UW - BYU Game Proposal Saturday November 28, 2020 Norm Maleng Field
Here are our terms:
No guarantee, that's right $0.
Please charter a plane and book hotels at your expense
We ask that you commit to these terms immediately, although we reserve the right to cancel without penalty by Thursday
We also prefer you keep your mouth shut about:
1. 8pm start
2. Poor officiating and replay procedures which are standard for Pac 12 football
3. Please do not comment about the chain gang. Two of them are my cousins and are the best we could find.
3. Targeting calls. Pac 12 officials targeting rulings are to assist whichever Pac 12 team is closest to a spot in the CFP
4. Homelessness and needles you may see on drive to stadium or at your hotel.
5. Large statue of the white supremacist you may see outside the west stadium entrance (it's a former coach and AD of ours that the black players revolted against.) It was erected in a period of different community standards in 2004.

Please sign and initial this contract and fax it back to me.

Jen "Fun Bags" Cohen"

If I'm BYU I would have accepted. The mutts have two games under their belt and BYU has something like 7? They boatraced Boise State in Boise. They've got a pretty good team this year and beating the mutts in Seattle would look pretty good to the pollsters.
You’d think, but knowing
Here are our terms:
We ask that you commit to these terms immediately, although we reserve the right to cancel without penalty by Thursday
1. 8pm start
2. Poor officiating and replay procedures which are standard for Pac 12 football
3. Please do not comment about the chain gang. Two of them are my cousins and are the best we could find.
3. Targeting calls. Pac 12 officials targeting rulings are to assist whichever Pac 12 team is closest to a spot in the CFP
5. Large statue of the white supremacist you may see outside the west stadium entrance (it's a former coach and AD of ours that the black players revolted against.) It was erected in a period of different community standards in 2004.

Jen "Fun Bags" Cohen"
Ha! Spot on. After the 4 year Seahawks stadium Apple Cup deal that got upended by UW demanding 75% of the gate and the Gonzaga basketball “home and home” that required all games be played in Seattle, this is guaranteed typical doing business with UW. I’m sure what wasn’t reported was the UW “our shit don’t stink so everything needs to be on our terms” BS. F UW...I’m no BYU fan but we all know what terms they were presented so good for them for telling UW to shove it.

Here are our terms:
1. 8pm start

Jen "Fun Bags" Cohen"
P.O.D.!!!

Here are our terms:
1. 8pm start

Jen "Fun Bags" Cohen"

Fnu, is that the same chain gang from "Cool Hand Luke"? Will there be a car wash?

Reactions: 79COUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT