ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting on Falk to the NFL

They lose all credibility by placing Rosen at number one.
didn't read it, but if thats the case I couldn't agree more.

Rosen is a panic thrower; he's proven it time and time again.

Derek Anderson, Goff, a slew of Oregon qbs... all freaked out and tossed the ball up under pressure. While I'm sure he'll get drafted high and get a look, he'll never pan out to be a star in the league.

didn't read it, but if thats the case I couldn't agree more.

Rosen is a panic thrower; he's proven it time and time again.

Derek Anderson, Goff, a slew of Oregon qbs... all freaked out and tossed the ball up under pressure. While I'm sure he'll get drafted high and get a look, he'll never pan out to be a star in the league.
as a bears fan, i can say he's got a whole lot of jay cutler in him. a lot of really bad snap decisions, balls thrown off the back foot into coverage, etc. cutler obviously put together a long nfl career (still going in fact) and had a couple pretty good years in there, but rosen doesn't have the same kind of arm strength. he's got high draft burnout written all over him.

as a bears fan, i can say he's got a whole lot of jay cutler in him. a lot of really bad snap decisions, balls thrown off the back foot into coverage, etc. cutler obviously put together a long nfl career (still going in fact) and had a couple pretty good years in there, but rosen doesn't have the same kind of arm strength. he's got high draft burnout written all over him.
funny anecdote about Cutler -
Talking to a friend's daughter and she was talking about the 'Fins' new qb. At the time the trade had just happened and I had heard it in passing but didn't remember right off, so I asked where he was from. She said "ummm, I'm not sure... but I think he's kind of a douche???"

"Oh, Jay Cutler!"

"Yeah, that's him!"

funny anecdote about Cutler -
Talking to a friend's daughter and she was talking about the 'Fins' new qb. At the time the trade had just happened and I had heard it in passing but didn't remember right off, so I asked where he was from. She said "ummm, I'm not sure... but I think he's kind of a douche???"

"Oh, Jay Cutler!"

"Yeah, that's him!"
smokin jay cutler! hahaha

I don't personally see him playing much (or any) in the NFLA, but I hope he gets drafted in the top-3 rounds, signs a hefty contract with a nice signing bonus, holds a clip board for a couple of years, and then retires.

Wow. I kinda think this list was written by someone who hasn't actually seen the games. Rosen #1, ahead of Darnold? Really?? Josh Allen from Wyoming, who is "a huge lump of clay" at #17? Nobody drafts a project in the middle of the first round.

The clincher is this writeup on Falk: "Falk is more than just the gaudy numbers; he’s a legit NFL prospect with all the tools to be a successful starter." Yes, he has all the tools of a first round QB...except the rifle arm, the decisiveness, and the consistency. Other than those minor details, he looks like the next Aaron Rogers.

More than anything though, I don't want to see him drafted by the Bills. There's no more consistent QB graveyard than Buffalo.

I'm in the minority here, but I think Rosen is going to be a great NFL QB. He's playing behind an awful offensive line, with no running game to speak of, which explains his tendency to throw the ball up for grabs.

I'm in the minority here, but I think Rosen is going to be a great NFL QB. He's playing behind an awful offensive line, with no running game to speak of, which explains his tendency to throw the ball up for grabs.
You might add that no defense whatsoever means he has to generate score after score just to stay in the game.

Then he's well prepared to drafted first overall by some bottom of the barrel NFL team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT