ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a way

I think TuneIn would work for you Kurt. It’s a free app and they have KIRO and KXLY the Seattle/spokane Coug stations.

Goto WSUCOUGARS.COM

They have radio live streams, and even the extremely rare occasional video stream, but they hardly ever do video streams.

They always have radio streams available.

Those radio streams are free.

Tunein works but have to get the app, and PAY for a subscription.

No sense paying for Tunein, when can get radio Livestream of Chaz's(Radio Announcer) radio broadcast of the game for free from WSUCOUGARS COM site

I think TuneIn would work for you Kurt. It’s a free app and they have KIRO and KXLY the Seattle/spokane Coug stations.

The app is free, the service used to be free, but is now subscription pay based.

Best place to go and where I go is WSUCOUGARS.COM

And KXLY is suspect as they didn't seem to carry it on Thursday which is odd as they are/were the flagship station, some stupid talk-show crappola. So Milkas et al is right wsucougars.com click watch on the web on your phone and it works fine, also you can get the stats at the same place and simultaneous but the stats are faster as evidently there is a delay

Yeah. I’ll be driving north through California and do t want to get hit with any out of market restrictions

Yeah. I’ll be driving north through California and do t want to get hit with any out of market restrictions
You should be able to tune into the Stanford broadcast over the air in Northern California. TuneIn Radio will also work however, if you don’t pay the subscription fee, they will subject you to tons of advertisements, which will occur during the game. Very frustrating.

I'm no help, just mentioning that I've tried to stream KIRO radio broadcasts of Seahawk games here in Arizona. Nope. I can listen to the station except the games. They're muted.

Hey Jiff, where in Arizona do you live?

I'm looking to move to Phoenix Arizona to be closer to Daughter that was taken down there by EX.

I've checked the rental market, and altho I found a $700 a month apartment, it's the ONLY one that cheap, and it's full, no openings, and the other apartments are $900+ a month.

I found a $550 a month RV lot, in Phoenix, and I have $6000 saved up to buy a RV(I'm close, as have seen RV's go for $7000 on Craigslist)

I also found a place called Roosevelt RV lots resort that rent RV lots for $450 a month that is between Lake Roosevelt, and Globe, that 7 miles north of Globe, Arizona, and about a 75 minute drive to the direct east of the Phoenix area metroplex.

I was wondering if you know of anything, RV lot rentals, Mobile home rentals, apartment rentals, etc, in the GREATER WEST Phoenix area, that goes for $675 or less a month?

Or should I go for the Globe area affordable RV lot? It's affordable, but it being a 75 minute drive away from Phoenix, would make seeing my daughter who lives in West Phoenix, Surprise Arizona, Wittman Arizona area, harder.

Just wondering if your familiar with this kind of stuff about Arizona, and if you have some advice.

You should be able to tune into the Stanford broadcast over the air in Northern California. TuneIn Radio will also work however, if you don’t pay the subscription fee, they will subject you to tons of advertisements, which will occur during the game. Very frustrating.

Tunein now has made it that you can't even access, listen to it. Even if you wanted to listen to itz with it being full of ads that interrupt game, now you can't even do that, as have to have subscription to access stuff, as it's all behind a paywall.

It's just best to goto WSUGOUGARS.COM to listen to the radio Livestream broadcast of the game for free there.

I'm looking to move to Phoenix Arizona to be closer to Daughter that was taken down there by EX.

I've checked the rental market, and altho I found a $700 a month apartment, it's the ONLY one that cheap, and it's full, no openings, and the other apartments are $900+ a month.

I found a $550 a month RV lot, in Phoenix, and I have $6000 saved up to buy a RV(I'm close, as have seen RV's go for $7000 on Craigslist)

I also found a place called Roosevelt RV lots resort that rent RV lots for $450 a month that is between Lake Roosevelt, and Globe, that 7 miles north of Globe, Arizona, and about a 75 minute drive to the direct east of the Phoenix area metroplex.

I was wondering if you know of anything, RV lot rentals, Mobile home rentals, apartment rentals, etc, in the GREATER WEST Phoenix area, that goes for $675 or less a month?

Or should I go for the Globe area affordable RV lot? It's affordable, but it being a 75 minute drive away from Phoenix, would make seeing my daughter who lives in West Phoenix, Surprise Arizona, Wittman Arizona area, harder.

Just wondering if your familiar with this kind of stuff about Arizona, and if you have some advice.
Mikalalas,
I bought a house in Sun City West, adjacent to Surprise, in 2020. Don't know anything about what you're looking for. Seems like there should be RV lots west of Phoenix. Driving from Globe through Phoenix would be a pain. Probably more like at least two hours.

You shouldn’t w TuneIn. Only issue is you may get interrupted periodically during the action with ads. You can pay for ad free that’s how they make their $. They usually have free trials too if this is a one time thing for you can just cancel right away.

Mik,
I assume you are looking online for RV places. I just looked for RV parks west of Phoenix and there were several links that came up with listings. Same with adding inexpensive to the front of the search phrase.

Can't say that have any expertise on this or anything, but will just throw out a couple thoughts to consider. You might want to look for your new RV home down there, rather than up up here, as I am thinking things might be cheaper there.

Maybe look at renting an RV that is permanently parked there rather than buying?

With your daughter living in Surprise, it seems like it would be most convenient looking out to the west/north/northwest, with prices easing up as you get further out away from PHX and surrounding cities.

Good luck with your searching.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Mik,
I assume you are looking online for RV places. I just looked for RV parks west of Phoenix and there were several links that came up with listings. Same with adding inexpensive to the front of the search phrase.

Can't say that have any expertise on this or anything, but will just throw out a couple thoughts to consider. You might want to look for your new RV home down there, rather than up up here, as I am thinking things might be cheaper there.

Maybe look at renting an RV that is permanently parked there rather than buying?

With your daughter living in Surprise, it seems like it would be most convenient looking out to the west/north/northwest, with prices easing up as you get further out away from PHX and surrounding cities.

The RV parks that your talking about are either:

1. 55+

2. $750+ a month

3. RV has to be no more then 10 years old. Even if the RV is a 2005 in EXTREMELY nice condition, it's not new enough.

There might be RV parks that rent RV lots for about $400 to $550 a month, that would let me rent a RV lot with a 2003 to 2005 to 2007 RV, but they are probably extremely rare, hard to find, and I haven't found them yet.

The only thing I have found is a RV lot rentals place in downtown Phoenix that rents the RV lots for $650 a month, that would let a RV that is a 2003 rent a RV lot.

The Globe Arizona area RV lot rentals are only $450 a month, with no year restrictions on RV's as long as they aren't eyesore junk. Problem is that place is 2 hours away my daughter.

As far as whether to get a RV up here or down there, the RV's are slightly cheaper up here if buy during winter. There is no winter down there, so there is no cheaper season down there like there is up here.

Next if I get RV down there instead of up here, I'll still have to get my stuff down there which would still cost me about $1500 to $2000, and a Moving truck, etc.

If I get RV up here, I could put all my stuff in RV, and Pay about $1350 to move RV AND my stuff down there.

If I don't do it that way, and if get RV down there I would probably have to pay more for RV, and HOW WOULD I GET MY STUFF DOWN THERE WITHOUT PAYING $1500 TO $2000 TO $2500, as I can move my stuff down there cheaper by buying RV up here, and then moving RV and stuff down there.

Since you said you found RV lot rentals that are cheap in West Phoenix, Surprise, Wittman, Arizona areas, could you please post them?

I have google searched, scoured, and I haven't found them, and don't know how you have found them.

Mik,

If the cheapest apartment is about $750 a month, and almost all other apartments are more expensive then that, then it will probably cost about $1000+ a month to rent and live in a permanently parked RV.

Mik,

I have talked to religious leaders in Wittman, Surprise, WEST Phoenix area. Altho they agree that that area is cheaper then Phoenix area, they said there is a LACK OF APARTMENTS.

And my Google search of, for apartments in those areas has either not found anything, or maybe 1 cheaper apartment that was about $775 a month.

And in the 1 Google search for RV lots in the area, I either didn't find any, or if I did find 1, it was about $750+ per month, or it was $575 per month but 55+, or RV had to be no older then 7 years old, etc.

Now maybe those religious leaders were mistaken and maybe I wasn't doing the Google searches right.

I don't know.

The RV parks that your talking about are either:

1. 55+

2. $750+ a month

3. RV has to be no more then 10 years old. Even if the RV is a 2005 in EXTREMELY nice condition, it's not new enough.

There might be RV parks that rent RV lots for about $400 to $550 a month, that would let me rent a RV lot with a 2003 to 2005 to 2007 RV, but they are probably extremely rare, hard to find, and I haven't found them yet.

The only thing I have found is a RV lot rentals place in downtown Phoenix that rents the RV lots for $650 a month, that would let a RV that is a 2003 rent a RV lot.

The Globe Arizona area RV lot rentals are only $450 a month, with no year restrictions on RV's as long as they aren't eyesore junk. Problem is that place is 2 hours away my daughter.

As far as whether to get a RV up here or down there, the RV's are slightly cheaper up here if buy during winter. There is no winter down there, so there is no cheaper season down there like there is up here.

Next if I get RV down there instead of up here, I'll still have to get my stuff down there which would still cost me about $1500 to $2000, and a Moving truck, etc.

If I get RV up here, I could put all my stuff in RV, and Pay about $1350 to move RV AND my stuff down there.

If I don't do it that way, and if get RV down there I would probably have to pay more for RV, and HOW WOULD I GET MY STUFF DOWN THERE WITHOUT PAYING $1500 TO $2000 TO $2500, as I can move my stuff down there cheaper by buying RV up here, and then moving RV and stuff down there.

Since you said you found RV lot rentals that are cheap in West Phoenix, Surprise, Wittman, Arizona areas, could you please post them?

I have google searched, scoured, and I haven't found them, and don't know how you have found them.
Sounds like you have already done a decent amount of research already, and I was just throwing ideas out there in case I had a thought that you hadn't had yet. Another though I just had is to go on craigslist/social media and post an "In Search Of" ad saying you are looking for a place to park your RV long term. You may be able make contact with a private party that way. Can't hurt to try.

I did a search for "RV parks west of phoenix" and came up with a list of options. I clicked on one that said Top 10 Campgrounds and the first two on their list are Leaf Verde ($445) and Covered Wagon ($450+ electric). I know nothing about them other than that, so it could be the epicenter of hookers, muggers, and meth dealers, I don't know, but you can certainly investigate further. Good luck! I really hope you can find something that works out well for you......

Sounds like you have already done a decent amount of research already, and I was just throwing ideas out there in case I had a thought that you hadn't had yet. Another though I just had is to go on craigslist/social media and post an "In Search Of" ad saying you are looking for a place to park your RV long term. You may be able make contact with a private party that way. Can't hurt to try.

I did a search for "RV parks west of phoenix" and came up with a list of options. I clicked on one that said Top 10 Campgrounds and the first two on their list are Leaf Verde ($445) and Covered Wagon ($450+ electric). I know nothing about them other than that, so it could be the epicenter of hookers, muggers, and meth dealers, I don't know, but you can certainly investigate further. Good luck! I really hope you can find something that works out well for you......

Thank you for your help.

That's a good piece of advice on posting a in search of RV lot to rent Craigslist ad.

Also that Leaf Verde RV listing might probably really help me, and I did not know about them, so thanks.

The Covered Wagon place is the semi west central semi downtown Phoenix area RV lot rental place that rents for $600 to $650 a month that I mentioned. Maybe they lowered their rates to the $450 a month, in the listing you mentioned.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you for your help.

That's a good piece of advice on posting a in search of RV lot to rent Craigslist ad.

Also that Leaf Verde RV listing might probably really help me, and I did not know about them, so thanks.

The Covered Wagon place is the semi west central semi downtown Phoenix area RV lot rental place that rents for $600 to $650 a month that I mentioned. Maybe they lowered their rates to the $450 a month, in the listing you mentioned.

Thanks for your help.
Well, you try to help out by throwing ideas out there, but you never know if they are worth anything. Not offended if nothing helps you, just disappointed if I didn't help. Keep searching, using different terms, maybe something different pops up. Search with specific towns/areas. Use different browsers to get different results. Chrome, edge, duckduckgo, any others you can think of.

Don't give up, keep trying.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Well, you try to help out by throwing ideas out there, but you never know if they are worth anything. Not offended if nothing helps you, just disappointed if I didn't help. Keep searching, using different terms, maybe something different pops up. Search with specific towns/areas. Use different browsers to get different results. Chrome, edge, duckduckgo, any others you can think of.

Don't give up, keep trying.

Yeah thanks. I tried again. The Covered Wagon place is now $675 a month.

I found a Lazy Diamond West place that is 3 miles away from Wittman, close to where daughter lives. It has 10 RV lots for rent, but has no information on rates, but does at least have a phone number listed, so hopefully it's current, and that they answer, as I plan to call, ask what their monthly rates are.

There is a White tank mountain place in Waddel, but they don't have info listed about whether they have monthly, or yearly rates, only that it's $33 a night. They have a contact number for me to call to try to find out more info about their rates.

The website of the Leaf Verde place, doesn't have anything that confirms the $450 a month advertised in the 10 best list you posted. The website just says that it's $52 a night, and it has a contact number for me to call.

So I have 3 more leads to call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT