ADVERTISEMENT

Isom is back

Brent H.

Hall Of Fame
Aug 13, 2001
Former beat writer Caple confirmed it from the Atlantic, as did Theo. Getting some needed depth in the secondary the last few days.

Former beat writer Caple confirmed it from the Atlantic, as did Theo. Getting some needed depth in the secondary the last few days.

Nothing against him, but I'd really like to see younger guys like Ross, Nunn and Djibril step up.

Nothing against him, but I'd really like to see younger guys like Ross, Nunn and Djibril step up.

We'd all like to see the younger guys step up. Problem is last year they didn't an our secondary was horrible. I'm all for more depth.

I'm guessing Hicks and Isom are penciled in at corner. Not sure if Marsh should realistically be starting at Nickel but he probably has first crack at it. Thomas and Ross are your starters at safety but neither is secure.

Plenty of room for Chau Smith, Derrick Langford, Armauni Archie, Alphonse Oywak, Halid Djibril, Patrick Nunn, Chad Davis, or Jaylen Watson to earn game reps.

Reactions: froropmkr72
The more good DB's, the better.

Assuming we have better coaching on D this year (that seems likely), depth is the other part of the puzzle. As Brent noted, the depth has improved recently. Now if we can get a pass rush without selling out the run, we should be noticeably improved on the D side of the ball.

Reactions: froropmkr72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT