ADVERTISEMENT

Italy Trip

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
Coming in first week of August.i believe. We will have a early look at newcomers .I really do not know what to expect. Everyone should get equal playing time as the coaches start to sort it out.

Coming in first week of August.i believe. We will have a early look at newcomers .I really do not know what to expect. Everyone should get equal playing time as the coaches start to sort it out.

I'm not really sure who Malachi Flynn reminds me of. He seems quick at the high school level, but not as cat quick as some of the guards Kent had at Oregon. Luke Ridnour comes to mind. Flynn can definitely shoot the ball. He doesn't seem to be an overpowering presence on defense, but I haven't seen enough video to really justify that.
Here's hoping Daniels will progress from his freshman season, and that Pollard will bolster defense and rebounding. My gut feeling is that Jamar Ergas from Canada is going to be a surprise. He's very athletic.

That is the situation,when there are so many unknowns.. There are so many "ifs" If Flynn lives up to Kent s billing. If Hawkinson has improved especially his defense. If Conner has lost weight and gained mobility . If the other guys have also improved. If the other newcomers can surprise. The Trip To Italy may answer some of these "ifs".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT