ADVERTISEMENT

KSU vs WSU

In a loooooong time of lurking, and short time of posting, I've noticed Flat admit when he is wrong while also bringing substance to the table. Ed has brought substance to the table at times. A lot of people I disagree with bring something. You don't. You are un-apologetically insulting to other posters and myself; and you are also quick to lash out.

So we are focusing on you.

And I wouldn't call this "trying", this is called "doing".

You get in the way of people who know what they are talking about.
Since you have been here so long, how come I don't see you getting your panties in a bunch when Yaki goes on his namecalling all the time?

I do chuckle when you say other people who know what they are talking about though.

Maybe you should quit your whining and bring something to the table. You have yet to do so except badger me on the majority of your posts. Now feel free to pound sand.

It's only relevant because you spend every day defending a guy who was 9-40, so since that's indefensible idiocy, you harping on the name thing.

And you weren't quoting me at all. You finally admitted what you actually think, and can't find a way off "the best way to absolve my hero Wulff is to deny the flu- I'm on it!" even though you must know how stupid you sound.

At this point, its probably less about defending Wulff and more about wanting to have the last word.

It's only relevant because you spend every day defending a guy who was 9-40, so since that's indefensible idiocy, you harping on the name thing.

And you weren't quoting me at all. You finally admitted what you actually think, and can't find a way off "the best way to absolve my hero Wulff is to deny the flu- I'm on it!" even though you must know how stupid you sound.
Wulff is certainly not my hero...and I sure as hell didn't name myself after him.

In fact, Wulff was my least favorite WSU coach...and I was glad to have moved on. I have said many times, I defend him against the goofy shit you blame him for....which is everything under the sun...including last yrs debacle of bad coaching.

You have been repeatedly shown that other coaches make the same decisions...and have been repeatedly shown that Jeff Tuel is not the only player to ever play football with the flu. So there goes the flu breaks the collar bone myth.

And you never heard me once defend his recruiting on the O-line. Only against The Wulff ruined Gibson type posts.

Since you have been here so long, how come I don't see you getting your panties in a bunch when Yaki goes on his namecalling all the time?

I do chuckle when you say other people who know what they are talking about though.

Maybe you should quit your whining and bring something to the table. You have yet to do so except badger me on the majority of your posts. Now feel free to pound sand.

Because Yaki is funnier than you.

And everything I agree with or find to be reasonably proven has already been researched in real time by others.

But hey, focus, remember? This is about you.

Wulff is certainly not my hero...and I sure as hell didn't name myself after him.

In fact, Wulff was my least favorite WSU coach...and I was glad to have moved on. I have said many times, I defend him against the goofy shit you blame him for....which is everything under the sun...including last yrs debacle of bad coaching.

You have been repeatedly shown that other coaches make the same decisions...and have been repeatedly shown that Jeff Tuel is not the only player to ever play football with the flu. So there goes the flu breaks the collar bone myth.

And you never heard me once defend his recruiting on the O-line. Only against The Wulff ruined Gibson type posts.
I bet you're in EVERY Wulff thread, offering some defense. It's not "only", it's "compulsive". Just one. One Wulff thread you don't feel compelled to offer up a defense in. One QB who came in sick when he wasn't well enough to start. And you'd have, maybe a point. (not on the flu denial, but at least Wulff's decision)

But you have none. So you have none.

Reactions: YakiCoug
Because Yaki is funnier than you.

And everything I agree with or find to be reasonably proven has already been researched in real time by others.

But hey, focus, remember? This is about you.
Yaki has also been banned by the previous regime...and would still be banned if Tony had not sold the site. Again, you are not bringing anything to the table. All you are doing here is badgering me and leg humping my posts.

You are the new kid who doesn't know anybody so you just come in and start kissing up to the other members and take sides. Used to see that routine in grade school.

You are in every Wulff thread bashing the guy. It's compulsive.

BTW, is CP your relative or something?
No, people can understand what I'm saying without being related to me, which I can understand must feel really foreign to you, especially on here.

Yaki has also been banned by the previous regime...and would still be banned if Tony had not sold the site. Again, you are not bringing anything to the table. All you are doing here is badgering me and leg humping my posts.

You are the new kid who doesn't know anybody so you just come in and start kissing up to the other members and take sides. Used to see that routine in grade school.

hahahaha grade school now?

Sponge, focus with me, come on buddy. I already told you this is about you, not me.

You are in every Wulff thread bashing the guy. It's compulsive.

BTW, is CP your relative or something?
Not true- these run for days on end without me participating. It's not just me who thinks Wulff was bad... but it is just you or your brother who's insistent, "nah, he was great". And there's never a "well, he messed that up"- perfect coach, just lost 40 of 49 games.

Just one, Football Detective Sponge. Otherwise, you have no case.

Not true- these run for days on end without me participating. It's not just me who thinks Wulff was bad... but it is just you or your brother who's insistent, "nah, he was great".

Just one, Football Detective Sponge. Otherwise, you have no case.
I never said Wulff was great you idiot! No wonder CP pairs well with you.

I never said Wulff was great you idiot! No wonder CP pairs well with you.
Actions speak louder than words, and your constant defense- a daily, vigorous defense- says the volumes you obviously wish you could.

Man, with this, how many "criticizing Leach" posts in a row will you have to write now to get back to your self proclaimed 99% criticism rate?

Actions speak louder than words, and your constant defense- a daily, vigorous defense- says the volumes you obviously wish you could.

Man, with this, how many "criticizing Leach" posts in a row will you have to write now to get back to your self proclaimed 99% criticism rate?
Actually, your constant bashing of Wulff, while naming yourself after Wulff speaks the loudest.

I also find the UI part of your name interesting. Did you even go to WSU?

He's not arguing that you said Wulff was great in the literal sense, he's implying to which the side of argument you take.

Sheeesh whats with the name calling?
It's mean to remember things, so you should call names instead.

Actually, your constant bashing of Wulff, while naming yourself after Wulff speaks the loudest.
Only to your flu denial crew, man. Everyone else wonders why some idiot is pretending they don't know what the flu is.

Only to your flu denial crew, man. Everyone else wonders why some idiot is pretending they don't know what the flu is.

You know what speaks even louder than that?

I've been here 5min and already have more "likes" than sponge.

Also, to his UI comment, I think that is the most analytical I have seen him. Bravo, I think that counts as "bringing something to the table".

You know what speaks even louder than that?

I've been here 5min and already have more "likes" than sponge.

Also, to his UI comment, I think that is the most analytical I have seen him. Bravo, I think that counts as "bringing something to the table".
So you are on here doing the exact same thing that you are bitching about me of doing. Ever heard the term hypocrite?

Well, everyone here also thinks the flu leads to broken collar bones. Guess that is why there is such a plethora of those injuries with those who play with the flu.

Well, everyone here also thinks the flu leads to broken collar bones. Guess that is why there is such a plethora of those injuries with those who play with the flu.
Only everyone we can name who wasn't cleared to start. And nobody thinks "the flu causes broken collarbones", but that was the ledge you chose to shimmy out onto to defend Wulff against everyone who gave one of about six viable reasons Wulff shouldn't have played him that day.

So you are on here doing the exact same thing that you are bitching about me of doing. Ever heard the term hypocrite?

I was sincere about my "that counts as bringing something to the table" comment.

Also, are head coaches responsible for the safety of their players (beginning to wonder why you are dodging this question)?

Like I said, only on this board does the flu cause a QB to not step out of bounds. Surprises me none that is what the majority thinks.

It also doesn't surprise me that you keep dodging the question about why you are named after Wulff...and did you even go to WSU?

Sounds like you went to Idaho with the UI part of your handle.

Like I said, only on this board does the flu cause a QB to not step out of bounds. Surprises me none that is what the majority thinks.

It also doesn't surprise me that you keep dodging the question about why you are named after Wulff...and did you even go to WSU?

Sounds like you went to Idaho with the UI part of your handle.
I went to WSU.

At this point, even though there's nothing to it, I'm not going to explain the handle to you. It's more amusing watching you avoid being honest about football to twist at windmills like user names, and not understanding the flu.

Meanwhile, no other "QB not cleared to start, comes in late" scenarios you can name, so, SINGULAR failure.

I'm Paul Wulff's evil twin, Ulysses Icarus Wulff. You've been right to defend him- I did all the coaching while I kept my brother in a cage. He only got out nine times.

I'm Paul Wulff's evil twin, Ulysses Icarus Wulff. You've been right to defend him- I did all the coaching while I kept my brother in a cage. He only got out nine times.

Oh GAWD I wonder if he will pick up on your references... hahaha

I went to WSU.

At this point, even though there's nothing to it, I'm not going to explain the handle to you. It's more amusing watching you avoid being honest about football to twist at windmills like user names, and not understanding the flu.

Meanwhile, no other "QB not cleared to start, comes in late" scenarios you can name, so, SINGULAR failure.
Because of the amount of variables,(qb doesnt start, feels better, against Idaho st, up 14 zip, 73 degrees fahrenheit) of course it would be impossible to find this exact same scenario...although Ed showed you Spurrier did pretty much the same thing.

You are in denial about the fact that people play football...and other sports with the flu..quite often, in fact. To hear you speak, you would think he was playing with Ebola!

Because of the amount of variables,(qb doesnt start, feels better, against Idaho st, up 14 zip, 73 degrees fahrenheit) of course it would be impossible to find this exact same scenario...although Ed showed you Spurrier did pretty much the same thing.

You are in denial about the fact that people play football...and other sports with the flu..quite often, in fact. To hear you speak, you would think he was playing with Ebola!
And a lot of people miss games with the flu too. But it's pretty rare (we've been at this almost a month, and so far you've given me Tuel and Marshawn Lynch as the only ones) to be TOO SICK to start the game, then suddenly better 10 minutes later.

That's denying, really, flat out ignoring, how the flu and IV's work, and presumably, why we can only find two people in everyone's years of football wisdom who did it, and Marshawn Lynch may be the most durable player in the NFL, and likely an all timer in that aspect. Jeff Tuel was a lower level Pac 12 starting QB with a bad injury history already. So many reasons it was a bad choice.

Do you always have to play the victim? I was with you on the name calling Sponge. But do you have to whine sodamn much? I'm letting this go, as CP has aptly pointed out, there is no point and it's getting in the way. I've re-read my posts and am satisfied I've proven my point. To each there own but cripes Sponge, let go of the victim card.

Not really. But I'm not surprised you don't get it.

And a lot of people miss games with the flu too. But it's pretty rare (we've been at this almost a month, and so far you've given me Tuel and Marshawn Lynch as the only ones) to be TOO SICK to start the game, then suddenly better 10 minutes later.

That's denying, really, flat out ignoring, how the flu and IV's work, and presumably, why we can only find two people in everyone's years of football wisdom who did it, and Marshawn Lynch may be the most durable player in the NFL, and likely an all timer in that aspect. Jeff Tuel was a lower level Pac 12 starting QB with a bad injury history already. So many reasons it was a bad choice.
It was a bad choice..to stay in bounds and take an unnecessary hit.

Do you always have to play the victim? I was with you on the name calling Sponge. But do you have to whine sodamn much? I'm letting this go, as CP has aptly pointed out, there is no point and it's getting in the way. I've re-read my posts and am satisfied I've proven my point. To each there own but cripes Sponge, let go of the victim card.
Do you always have to chime in on matters not concerning you?
Yes, the coach shouldn't have put him in that position, agreed. I haven't found any other coaches who have, have you?
Yep..and they were listed.

But you want variables that have the same probability of lining up as you winning the lottery so you can continue your Wulff bashing agenda..even though you named yourself after him.

Jeff Tuel and Marshawn Lynch aren't the only players to ever not start a game due to the flu and come in. Many aren't spotlight players so you don't hear about them.

It escapes you and the rest on here due to your hatred of Wulff that had Tuel simply stepped out of bounds, we wouldn't be having this convo.

You see, this is big boy football, not Pop Warner...and players play at less than 100%...all the time... even if they didn't start!

You see, this is big boy football, not Pop Warner...and players play at less than 100%...all the time... even if they didn't start!
Then name more than one. You keep saying this, but since you're just saying it, and intentionally avoiding citing examples (or... maybe you don't know any?) I don't believe you.

Why do you always feel the need to butt in and give your 2 cents?

This CP guy(or gal) complains about the name calling and badgering..yet 75 % of his or her posts are doing the same towards me..so I checked him on it. Has nothing to do with you.

Why do you always feel the need to butt in and give your 2 cents?

This CP guy(or gal) complains about the name calling and badgering..yet 75 % of his or her posts are doing the same towards me..so I checked him on it. Has nothing to do with you.
Why do you care?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT