ADVERTISEMENT

Leach detractors- have you seen IT?

What are you babbling about? I have not brought up Ball in a while and when I did, it wasn't about Leach hiring or not hiring him. So, not sure why you are telling me that I am dead wrong about a subject that I am not discussing.

You and your brother sure are strange one's.
You told me Chris Ball was never offered a job on Leach's staff. That is what I am babbling about. You have "discussed the issue" in the past, and someone who was dead wrong about it sure seemed like they had a hard time admitting they were wrong. Thus the "lecture" to Sponge seems a little over the top.

Chris Ball was never offered a job on Mike Leach's staff. I know you and Chris Ball like to pretend that is true, but it isn't true.[
Tron....here is how confident I am about it. Lets raise some money for the athletic department. Give me a number, and you and the rest of the board put together your end of the bet, and I will match the bet dollar for dollar. The winner has funds donated to the athletic department in their name. It seems reasonable to me.

And why is it you don't think Ball would have ever been offered the job on his staff? I am curious as to that. Leach has already proven he is not bound by level of competition, lack of experience, or any other preconceived conditions that we may think of.

Tron....here is how confident I am about it. Lets raise some money for the athletic department. Give me a number, and you and the rest of the board put together your end of the bet, and I will match the bet dollar for dollar. The winner has funds donated to the athletic department in their name. It seems reasonable to me.

And why is it you don't think Ball would have ever been offered the job on his staff? I am curious as to that. Leach has already proven he is not bound by level of competition, lack of experience, or any other preconceived conditions that we may think of.

Because Moos said when Leach was hired that none of the staff would be retained.
Because Todd Graham was hired on December 14th
Because Chris Ball was hired on December 17th

That's not a situation where someone who has job security acts. That's someone who was looking for a job and since Ball was at Pitt in 2007 4 years before Graham showed up it's no surprise that Ball went lobbying for work knowing he wasn't going to be given the job.

Also take a look at this piece of ASU recruiting stuff.
BsyKx6xCIAASYpR.jpg

Ball Coached from 2000-2002 and from 2008-2011

What a classy guy taking credit for our guys at another school when he didn't even coach them the year they were drafted. Some on here he didn't recruit, but takes credit for them. Some he coached for a year or two at max but didn't coach their junior / senior years (the years the NFL actually will take a look at you)

I don't like Chris Ball. I think he's dishonest and a liar, and if he told anyone that he was offered a job it was probably a half truth lie just like this picture that makes you THINK all these players were coached under him at ASU, but that's not the truth or the whole story.

The guy is a liar.

Last edited:
You told me Chris Ball was never offered a job on Leach's staff. That is what I am babbling about. You have "discussed the issue" in the past, and someone who was dead wrong about it sure seemed like they had a hard time admitting they were wrong. Thus the "lecture" to Sponge seems a little over the top.
You sure are a weird one Mr. Ed. So, something that has little to do with the topic at hand you bring up? Ok, I guess.

You sure are a weird one Mr. Ed. So, something that has little to do with the topic at hand you bring up? Ok, I guess.

Also take a look at this piece of ASU recruiting stuff.
BsyKx6xCIAASYpR.jpg

Ball Coached from 2000-2002 and from 2008-2011

What a classy guy taking credit for our guys at another school when he didn't even coach them the year they were drafted. Some on here he didn't recruit, but takes credit for them. Some he coached for a year or two at max but didn't coach their junior / senior years (the years the NFL actually will take a look at you)

I don't like Chris Ball. I think he's dishonest and a liar, and if he told anyone that he was offered a job it was probably a half truth lie just like this picture that makes you THINK all these players were coached under him at ASU, but that's not the truth or the whole story.

The guy is a liar.
Tron I will make the offer one more time. I can prove to you my information is correct. I am willing to donate 3,000 to the school in your name if I am incorrect. And if I am correct you donate what you can afford in my name. I am willing to share with someone where this information came from, a third neutral party. Not sure why you can't even fathom it. Some people around the country have a different feeling about the job that certain staff members did here. They watch tape from year to year, they see things you and I don't.

Just so I get this straight, you thought he did such a horrible that there is no way Leach would ever hire him, is that correct? And just out of curiosity, what does that mean if my some strange reason I am correct? Does that change your opinion about Leach, or who Leach hires on the defensive side of the ball?

And are you this naïve to think Ball created that page? You do get that is the marketing department, correct?

And are you this naïve to think Ball created that page? You do get that is the marketing department, correct?

F*CK CHRIS BALL. He tweeted that picture. He is using it. F*ck him. That's ASU spreading marketing materials with cougs on it as if they were coached at ASU, and if you don't see that as a big deal you are no coug.

F*CK CHRIS BALL. He tweeted that picture. He is using it. F*ck him. That's ASU spreading marketing materials with cougs on it as if they were coached at ASU, and if you don't see that as a big deal you are no coug.
Ummm Tron...there are a lot of things I am and I am not, but just don't cross the line telling me "I am no Coug". This is standard operating procedure for the marketing department. You don't think WSU markets things Leach did at Tech?

Ummm Tron...there are a lot of things I am and I am not, but just don't cross the line telling me "I am no Coug". This is standard operating procedure for the marketing department. You don't think WSU markets things Leach did at Tech?

No they don't take a bunch of Tech people in NFL jerseys and put them on a Coug background and say who is next. You know why?

Because it's dishonest. Coach Sleaze Ball is his new name.

"It" being "the moment you know your coach will be a failure"?

With Wulff, there was, in my eyes, a moment when it became clear to me that he was not the guy to do the job, and his work beyond that was just affirmation of that moment.

The guys who are going out of their way to compare Leach to Wulff- has Leach given you that kind of moment yet? To where you know this is a lost cause? If so, when?

I going on a limb and saying that PSU is a game that many are pointing to.

Reactions: chinookpirate
Each person is going to have to make that determination. But this is the internet and how/when they do it isn't going to square with others timeframe/dollar amount.

To many, that time and money has already come and passed. Others might say this is the year. On the other end of the spectrum, there's most certainly a camp that says all the time in the world/whatever it takes dollar-wise.

As for me, I'm probably somewhere between camp 2 and 3, leaning closer to 2 with each passing year.

I was wrong. I don't need two years. Two more games. That's IT.

Bringing this one back so people can read up on who was right all along.

You seriously brought a 26 page pissing match between you and ED to the top of the board because you think it proves something?

You're right, it proves that you are a delusional idiot and a troll......and kind of f'ing creepy. I don't want to see your car out in front of my house, you creepy ass stalker.

The funniest thing about you dragging up this thread? It discredits your idiotic belief that I have a vendetta against Leach. If you read my post on the very first page, I said that although Cal was the game that had me confident about Wulff getting fired, I didn't have the same feeling about Leach. Again....you're such an f'ing tool.

You seriously brought a 26 page pissing match between you and ED to the top of the board because you think it proves something?

You're right, it proves that you are a delusional idiot and a troll......and kind of f'ing creepy. I don't want to see your car out in front of my house, you creepy ass stalker.

The funniest thing about you dragging up this thread? It discredits your idiotic belief that I have a vendetta against Leach. If you read my post on the very first page, I said that although Cal was the game that had me confident about Wulff getting fired, I didn't have the same feeling about Leach. Again....you're such an f'ing tool.

I brought it up because just like in the case of the “total disaster 2014” myth I only argue from a logic based point of view and have a history of being proven right.

Where as others have a history of being proved wrong.

History has a tendency of repeating itself when people don’t learn from it. Learn from it.

With Wulff, there was, in my eyes, a moment when it became clear to me that he was not the guy to do the job, and his work beyond that was just affirmation of that moment.

The guys who are going out of their way to compare Leach to Wulff- has Leach given you that kind of moment yet? To where you know this is a lost cause? If so, when?

When he was picking his nose on the sidelines. :D

I brought it up because just like in the case of the “total disaster 2014” myth I only argue from a logic based point of view and have a history of being proven right.

Where as others have a history of being proved wrong.

History has a tendency of repeating itself when people don’t learn from it. Learn from it.

You brought up a thread that I was saying good things about Leach in? That makes you mentally challenged....not right. You can blather on about being right all you want, but this little charade you are carrying out makes you look mentally unbalanced. Seriously.

Nobody gives a crap about 2015 but you. I picture you coloring your hair blonde, dying your skin orange and forming your mouth into a little butthole while you are doing this.

deleted.

I got suckered into posting on this zombie thread.

You guys suck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT