ADVERTISEMENT

Luani

"Yak-off"? You and your retarded and banned little sis must have spent hours brainstorming to produce that one. Thanks for the chuckle.
Nope. I simply imagined being in your immature Donald Trump size shoes and poof...out came some sexual reference that is right up your alley. BTW is saying "retarded little sis" a compliment, or is it one of the six or seven things that you are not suppose to do per the board rules? I am sure Scott will clean it up soon enough.

Ah, so it was the dominoes employee now? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo one else was involved?

Seriously, why do you always have to argue? Everything you say is a direct disagreement with me or others. Get a life.
I have no idea how many people were involved. And unless you tell me you were there, neither do you. Here is what I do know...Luani was arrested, not the kid who had the broken nose. The kid with the broken nose could be an employee, or he could have been a patron, does it really matter in your world?

Last edited:
This isn't that big of a deal. It's definitely stupid, but we've seen much much worse over the years.

Luani is incredibly a soft spoken sort of shy person. If I were to guess. He wanted his pizza. They told him it would take more time. He waited and then asked again. They were rude to him and threatened to throw him out. He punched them. Remember Luani is the guy who didn't want to even tell his teammates he was a National soccer star because he's that humble and shy in social situations. He doesn't just walk around a punch people. I am almost certain they probably mouthed off to him when he was asking what the hold up was, and well depending on what they said I'm pretty sure it was serious enough for him to hit them. Not excusing the behavior, but that's probably what happened.

Punishment. Eh he can miss the Eastern game wear some boxing gloves while delivering pizzas for dominoes around campus for the entire weekend instead. Do you want to play on the team and in the game, or run around being a punching pizza boy.
Actually, you are excusing his behavior. That is exactly what you are doing. There is an easier and more honest way to say it. I am ok with a few punches thrown. a fight or a punch thrown only merits a one game suspension at the most. This happens all the time and that why our hands behind our back in dealing with this type of behavior. The rest of the conference wants their best players on the field, and so do we.

I do have to ask, wasn't just last year you did mention the arrest rate and how much better that it had been in the past. What happened?

I do have to ask...what qualifies as a big deal? What is the tipping point in your mind? When is a team rogue like the UW in the past and when is it just boys being boys, no big deal?

Fights typically don't bother me because typically it's self defense or being provoked. It's not something I like, but typically it's a cause and effect incident. Now if it's a repeat pattern. Okay we may have a problem, but I don't go overboard on that kind of thing.

Big deal stuff.

Theft. There is no reason to steal.
Hitting women/Raping women - While some women can be VERY obnoxious. It's very easy to walk away from them. No excuse for raping women. There are plenty of women who willingly will want to sleep with a football player. No excuse for that.
Running a drug ring - Like what happened under Wulff.

If they are stealing, raping women, and running a drug ring that's a big deal.

If they punch an asshole pizza dude it's not good, but it's not a big deal.

This isn't that big of a deal. It's definitely stupid, but we've seen much much worse over the years.

Luani is incredibly a soft spoken sort of shy person. If I were to guess. He wanted his pizza. They told him it would take more time. He waited and then asked again. They were rude to him and threatened to throw him out. He punched them. Remember Luani is the guy who didn't want to even tell his teammates he was a National soccer star because he's that humble and shy in social situations. He doesn't just walk around a punch people. I am almost certain they probably mouthed off to him when he was asking what the hold up was, and well depending on what they said I'm pretty sure it was serious enough for him to hit them. Not excusing the behavior, but that's probably what happened.

Punishment. Eh he can miss the Eastern game wear some boxing gloves while delivering pizzas for dominoes around campus for the entire weekend instead. Do you want to play on the team and in the game, or run around being a punching pizza boy.
"probably what happened." Really? Show me some evidence and I'll be more receptive. Your personality profile of Luani aside, Dr. Freud, none of us "knows" what happened, and those of us with a bit more experience are well aware that even the quietest and meekest of folks can change if there is any booze involved.

I suspect that Thomas Monaghan was behind it all. There are SIX letters in "Thomas" and that matches perfectly with SONNY SIXKILLER. Thus, this is a huge husky conspiracy.

Actually, you are excusing his behavior. That is exactly what you are doing. There is an easier and more honest way to say it. I am ok with a few punches thrown. a fight or a punch thrown only merits a one game suspension at the most. This happens all the time and that why our hands behind our back in dealing with this type of behavior. The rest of the conference wants their best players on the field, and so do we.

I do have to ask, wasn't just last year you did mention the arrest rate and how much better that it had been in the past. What happened?

I didn't excuse his behavior. I said specifically I'm not excusing the behavior, and even said he should be punished with a 1 game suspension and some sort of team based punishment.

Yeah and our arrest rate is still continually going down.

"Of the 20 players who have racked up charges since 2012, only eight were signed by Leach’s coaching staff. " From an article last year.

So from that time we have Morrow and Luani being arrested. Can't think of any others.

So Leach who has brought in 125 different athletes to Pullman has had about 10 be arrested. 10! out of 125 (not including walkons) That's very low, and if you read the article it's always minor stupid stuff.

Tell you what Ed. If you think we have a problem. What you can do is look up every single Pac-12 team. Their arrests the past 5 years and the graduation rates for those schools as well.

Feel free to look it all up cite your sources but until then when we have only 10 out of 125+ recruited players have an incident and one of the highest graduation rates in the conference/country...it's absolutely stupid to insinuate anything other than we have a disciplined team.

Now I don't expect you to do that because a) you are lazy, and b) you are a f.ucking idiot which basically is the root of all your conflicts with people on here.

Last edited:
Fights typically don't bother me because typically it's self defense or being provoked. It's not something I like, but typically it's a cause and effect incident. Now if it's a repeat pattern. Okay we may have a problem, but I don't go overboard on that kind of thing.

Big deal stuff.

Theft. There is no reason to steal.
Hitting women/Raping women - While some women can be VERY obnoxious. It's very easy to walk away from them. No excuse for raping women. There are plenty of women who willingly will want to sleep with a football player. No excuse for that.
Running a drug ring - Like what happened under Wulff.

If they are stealing, raping women, and running a drug ring that's a big deal.

If they punch an asshole pizza dude it's not good, but it's not a big deal.
So if you were to guess how many players currently on the team do you think sell weed/pot/ganja? Let's go back to 94. How many would you guess sold it then? 83?

So if you were to guess how many players currently on the team do you think sell weed/pot/ganja? Let's go back to 94. How many would you guess sold it then? 83?

I don't think any of them sell weed currently. I'm sure Walden and Price had their share of people rough around the edges. Leach has a very disciplined team. His track record here shows that clearly with a steep drop off in incidents. From a 5 year average of 25+ incidents to a 5 year average of around 10. It's pretty clear we are in much better shape...AGAIN....just like in wins...just like in graduation rate...and just like in off the field incidents.

Player punches late pizza delivery boy! News at 11!

It's not a big deal.

I didn't excuse his behavior. I said specifically I'm not excusing the behavior, and even said he should be punished with a 1 game suspension and some sort of team based punishment.

Yeah and our arrest rate is still continually going down.

"Of the 20 players who have racked up charges since 2012, only eight were signed by Leach’s coaching staff. " From an article last year.

So from that time we have Morrow and Luani being arrested. Can't think of any others.

So Leach who has brought in 125 different athletes to Pullman has had about 10 be arrested. 10! out of 125 (not including walkons) That's very low, and if you read the article it's always minor stupid stuff.

Tell you what Ed. If you think we have a problem. What you can do is look up every single Pac-12 team. Their arrests the past 5 years and the graduation rates for those schools as well.

Feel free to look it all up cite your sources but until then when we have only 10 out of 125+ recruited players have an incident and one of the highest graduation rates in the conference/country...it's absolutely stupid to insinuate anything other than we have a disciplined team.

Now I don't expect you to do that because a) you are lazy, and b) you are a f.ucking idiot which basically is the root of all your conflicts with people on here.
Calvin Green? You don't recall his arrest? Your numbers are a bit skewed I think. I think the number is closer to 15 and 15 for the number of arrests.

I haven't touched on the subject of a disciplined team. I solely touched on a comment you made about this element is being dealt with and it is no longer a problem. And the lazy comment-boy that hurt. So much so I am going to look up the numbers and see if after four years the number of arrests are really down.

Last edited:
"probably what happened." Really? Show me some evidence and I'll be more receptive. Your personality profile of Luani aside, Dr. Freud, none of us "knows" what happened, and those of us with a bit more experience are well aware that even the quietest and meekest of folks can change if there is any booze involved.

I suspect that Thomas Monaghan was behind it all. There are SIX letters in "Thomas" and that matches perfectly with SONNY SIXKILLER. Thus, this is a huge husky conspiracy.

Well it's clear he was angry about the pizza taking too long.
From the spokesman
"Luani was very frustrated with the two-hour wait for his pizza and became disorderly, yelling at management and other customers,”

TWO HOURS for pizza! TWO HOURS. Think about it. You are there. you are waiting patiently... You keep waiting. FOR TWO HOURS. That's a quarter of a full work day. Then they start giving YOU shit because you are upset for waiting that long.. For a pizza.

TWO HOURS. Seriously you want to know how long that is. Sit down and just wait for two hours. THEN have someone treat you like crap.

Plus I guarantee he was pissed because everywhere else was probably closed, so he had no food, no other place to get food. It's late at night. Look...

I'm not saying he should have punched the kid, but if you are running restaurant...that used to have a 30 minute guarantee...and the food is taking 2 hours. You had better do something to make it up to the guy immediately. Not get in his face about him being upset.

Last edited:
Calvin Green? You don't recall his arrest? You numbers are a bit skewed I think. I think the number is closer to 15 and 15 for the number of arrests.

I haven't touched on the subject of a disciplined team. I solely touched on a comment you made about this element is being dealt with and it is no longer a problem. And the lazy comment-boy that hurt. So much so I am going to look up the numbers and see if after four years the number of arrests are really down.

okay Calvin Green, Luani, and Morrow... 3 people. out of what 85? that's less than 3%. Okay here let's assume it's 15. Okay 15 out of 125. 12%. 12%

And usa today says 1 out 3 kids will be arrested by the age of 23

So if the National average is 33% and we are at most...at most 12% that's still really really good.

okay Calvin Green, Luani, and Morrow... 3 people. out of what 85? that's less than 3%. Okay here let's assume it's 15. Okay 15 out of 125. 12%. 12%

And usa today says 1 out 3 kids will be arrested by the age of 23

So if the National average is 33% and we are at most...at most 12% that's still really really good.
So when is the number a problem? When it was at 15 it was a problem with the last coach. I am not saying it is a problem. You did. You are the one who made the claim it was out of control and the problems have stopped. That is what I took exception to because they will always be here. Always. There is no way to avoid it.

Wulff, Walden, Erickson, Sherrill, Leach...all have had kids get in trouble. All of them. And I would guess that the actual numbers are fairly close.

See, when Mattingly hit a guy with the fry pan, did I ever believe he would sit? Nope. When Millard hit a pizza guy, did I ever believe he would sit? Nope. When Blakeny shot at a crop duster, it is boys being boys.

Every team does dumb stuff. And to think Wulff was better than Doba, or even Leach better than Doba or Wulff is absurd. Your numbers are correct in terms of a society as a whole. But I don't remember you breaking down the numbers like that before.

They aren't out of the norm. But they weren't out of the norm in Dobas time or Wulff's time. How many times was D Brown arrested? What about Drew Loftus. Gabe Marks? Was Daniel Eukale busted? There are over 15 kids that Leach recruited that have been arrested. That isn't including the party that broke out.

Sc said it best, it is college. That explains it right there.

Last edited:
So when is the number a problem? When it was at 15 it was a problem with the last coach. I am not saying it is a problem. You did. You are the one who made the claim it was out of control and the problems have stopped. That is what I took exception to because they will always be here. Always. There is no way to avoid it.

Wulff, Walden, Erickson, Sherrill, Leach...all have had kids get in trouble. All of them. And I would guess that the actual numbers are fairly close.

See, when Mattingly hit a guy with the fry pan, did I ever believe he would sit? Nope. When Millard hit a pizza guy, did I ever believe he would sit? Nope. When Blakeny shot at a crop duster, it is boys being boys.

Ever team does dumb stuff. And to think Wulff was better than Doba, or even Leach better than Doba or Wulff is absurd. Your numbers are correct. They aren't out of the norm. But they weren't out of the norm in Dobas time or Wulff's time. How many times was D Brown arrested? What about Drew Loftus. Gabe Marks?

Sc said it best, it is college. That explains it right there.

Wulff was trash.

Here's the 2011 Fulmer Cup as you can see we were doing great under ole Wulff face

fulmercup-49.jpg

fulmercup.jpg

fulmercup_2008final.jpg

HE WAS TERRIBLE ED. IT WAS WAY WORSE.

HE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED AS A HEAD COACH.
HE WAS TRASH AS A DISCIPLINARIAN
HE IS NOW A POSITION COACH IN FCS
HE'S BEEN FIRED FROM 2 JOBS IN 4 YEARS

From the spokesman
"Luani was very frustrated with the two-hour wait for his pizza and became disorderly, yelling at management and other customers,”

TWO HOURS for pizza! TWO HOURS. Think about it. You are there. you are waiting patiently... You keep waiting. FOR TWO HOURS. That's a quarter of a full work day. Then they start giving YOU shit because you are upset for waiting that long.. For a pizza.

TWO HOURS. Seriously you want to know how long that is. Sit down and just wait for two hours. THEN have someone treat you like crap.

Plus I guarantee he was pissed because everywhere else was probably closed, so he had no food, no other place to get food. It's late at night. Look...

I'm not saying he should have punched the kid, but if you are running restaurant...that used to have a 30 minute guarantee...and the food is taking 2 hours. You had better do something to make it up to the guy immediately. Not get in his face about him being upset.
Hey here is an idea? Leave the restaurant. Go somewhere else to get his food.. Stop feeling sorry for him. I hope the kid never has to get on a ferry in this state if you think he was even remotely justified hitting anyone. It would be way better if you would simply say he f-ed up. There is no justification for it. It would be handled internally and that the school should be embarrassed by his behavior. And no it doesn't warrant more than a one game suspension. Ever try getting food on dad's weekend?

Wulff was trash.

Here's the 2011 Fulmer Cup as you can see we were doing great under ole Wulff face

fulmercup-49.jpg

fulmercup.jpg

fulmercup_2008final.jpg

HE WAS TERRIBLE ED. IT WAS WAY WORSE.

HE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED AS A HEAD COACH.
HE WAS TRASH AS A DISCIPLINARIAN
HE IS NOW A POSITION COACH IN FCS
HE'S BEEN FIRED FROM 2 JOBS IN 4 YEARS

I get that. That wasn't the discussion. You said the arrests have stopped. They haven't. If you had said the arrests will continue but there will be greater discipline shown in our GPA and graduation rate, I would buy that. But that isn't what you said. The number isn't ten, nor is it 12. It is over 15 not including the July event. That doesn't sound like great improvement in terms of arrests which you claimed there was.

Hey here is an idea? Leave. Go somewhere else. Stop feeling sorry for him. I hope the kid never has to get on a ferry in this state if you think he was even remotely justified hitting anyone. It would be way better if you would simply say he f-ed up. There is no justification for it. It would be handled internally and that the school should be embarrassed by his behavior. And no it doesn't warrant more than a one game suspension. Ever try getting food on dad's weekend?

No. Look if you are running a restaurant, and you make someone wait two hours for pizza, and then you treat that customer like crap when they get upset for having to wait.. TWO HOURS for pizza. This isn't Dad's weekend. This is a student. Who has limited places to get food. Waiting for two hours for a pizza, and then being told he might not get it and all this other crap.

As I said he shouldn't have hit the guy, but where is Domino's corporate on this. If they were running a respectable business instead of taking someone's money for two hours until all the other places are closed and then offering a refund.

I get that. That wasn't the discussion. You said the arrests have stopped. They haven't. If you had said the arrests will continue but there will be greater discipline shown in our GPA and graduation rate, I would buy that. But that isn't what you said. The number isn't ten, nor is it 12. It is over 15 not including the July event. That doesn't sound like great improvement in terms of arrests which you claimed there was.

They have dramatically been reduced. That's the truth. The numbers bear it out. SHOW ME THE 15 ARRESTS. SHOW IT. PROVE IT. WHERE IS ED. Oh wait that number is made up? You MADE UP a number.

Considering Stef Loh's article that i cited. AN ACTUAL source. Show all the numbers. You are full of shit. You are always full of shit on here. Nobody likes you on here. Nobody respects anything you say. You are garbage. You will always be garbage. Just like Wulff. The loser of the board CougEd still in love with his loser FCS position coach who had huge arrests, the worst winning % in school history.

Loser Ed. Loser Wulff.. a match in heaven.

They have dramatically been reduced. That's the truth. The numbers bear it out. SHOW ME THE 15 ARRESTS. SHOW IT. PROVE IT. WHERE IS ED. Oh wait that number is made up? You MADE UP a number.

Considering Stef Loh's article that i cited. AN ACTUAL source. Show all the numbers. You are full of shit. You are always full of shit on here. Nobody likes you on here. Nobody respects anything you say. You are garbage. You will always be garbage. Just like Wulff. The loser of the board CougEd still in love with his loser FCS position coach who had huge arrests, the worst winning % in school history.

Loser Ed. Loser Wulff.. a match in heaven.

Why do you insist on making this about Wulff. I simply take exception with your claim about the arrests. The data doesn't support it, more important common sense when you made the claim did support it. You really what the list of names? There are 17 not including the July 25th incident. You do get if you really wanted the most accurate info don't trust mine, don't trust Stephanie Loh (source) go to Whitman County.

But you really want a list of names?

I don't have any more information than anyone else but your hypothesis makes sense. Working a pizza joint in Pullman around the time the bars close must be rather stressful and frustrating. Trying to deal with a crowd of inebriated, profane and unruly young Cougs angrily demanding their pizza NOW could certainly lead to one of the employees responding with STFU or something similar. Your scenario has the ring of truth and may well have been what happened.

No. Look if you are running a restaurant, and you make someone wait two hours for pizza, and then you treat that customer like crap when they get upset for having to wait.. TWO HOURS for pizza. This isn't Dad's weekend. This is a student. Who has limited places to get food. Waiting for two hours for a pizza, and then being told he might not get it and all this other crap.

As I said he shouldn't have hit the guy, but where is Domino's corporate on this. If they were running a respectable business instead of taking someone's money for two hours until all the other places are closed and then offering a refund.

Ed's in the lending business. There's a long history there of screwing people over, so it's not a wonder he empathizes with the people at Dominoes. It's just the way he rolls. No scruples. No conscience. No morals.

Why do you insist on making this about Wulff. I simply take exception with your claim about the arrests. The data doesn't support it, more important common sense when you made the claim did support it. You really what the list of names? There are 17 not including the July 25th incident. You do get if you really wanted the most accurate info don't trust mine, don't trust Stephanie Loh (source) go to Whitman County.

yes what is this list of names. Post the list and the dates and the incident. If Leach has 17 since he's been here for 5 years. That's an average under 3 and a half per year. This also doesn't show if the accused were found guilty. .
I can only think of 3 total recently in the past year. Calvin Green (no longer on the team), Luani, and Morrow. That's all I can think of. in the past year.

Morrow - Jan
Green - March
Luani - September

July incident means nothing unless charges are filed against a specific person.
"I heard football players were there, I heard so and so did it" doesn't mean anything. So until there an arest it's all hearsay.

Wulff was brought up beacuse you asked about it decreasing which I showed it was and has been. The numbers totally show that.

yes what is this list of names. Post the list and the dates and the incident. If Leach has 17 since he's been here for 5 years. That's an average under 3 and a half per year. This also doesn't show if the accused were found guilty. .
I can only think of 3 total recently in the past year. Calvin Green (no longer on the team), Luani, and Morrow. That's all I can think of. in the past year.

Morrow - Jan
Green - March
Luani - September

July incident means nothing unless charges are filed against a specific person.
"I heard football players were there, I heard so and so did it" doesn't mean anything. So until there an arest it's all hearsay.

Wulff was brought up beacuse you asked about it decreasing which I showed it was and has been. The numbers totally show that.

That photo of Wulff on the right looks like he just came from dancing around the crazy fire in Harrison, Idaho.

From the spokesman

Was it really a two hour wait? The S-R's review of the fraternity fracas tells me that their attention to "facts" is somewhat remiss. Who waits two hours for food? I wouldn't. Maybe there really was a two hour wait but I find this suspicious and will not take the S-R's word for it.

I don't have any more information than anyone else but your hypothesis makes sense. Working a pizza joint in Pullman around the time the bars close must be rather stressful and frustrating. Trying to deal with a crowd of inebriated, profane and unruly young Cougs angrily demanding their pizza NOW could certainly lead to one of the employees responding with STFU or something similar. Your scenario has the ring of truth and may well have been what happened.

You simply employ more people at that time. Besides, they guarantee pizza in 30 minutes
http://www.dominos.co.in/hot-pizza-30-minutes-delivery-guarantee-at-dominos-get-pizza-hot

unless I go to pick it up myself....in that case....I'll "have to wait...sir".

I'm sure Ed will find a blog somewhere and try to pass it off as a legitimate news source. I'm sure he's as thorough at work...

Was it really a two hour wait? The S-R's review of the fraternity fracas tells me that their attention to "facts" is somewhat remiss. Who waits two hours for food? I wouldn't. Maybe there really was a two hour wait but I find this suspicious and will not take the S-R's word for it.

here's the article
The quote says "Luani was very frustrated with the two-hour wait for his pizza and became disorderly, yelling at management and other customers,” Tennant said.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Luani who normally is very shy and quiet and soft spoken sat there, and sat there, and sat there, and sat there until he finally asked, and they told him it would be longer or said something rude and he flipped out. Still not excusing hitting somebody, but with every place closed, and him having to be somewhere with a very busy schedule this was his last chance to get something to eat and maybe they forgot his order, Whatever the reason, whatever they said it obviously set him off.

He never got the Pizza, they offered him a refund but he didn't want a refund. He wanted his pizza. Shouldn't have gotten physical with anybody, but still it sounds like it was extremely frustrating for him.

Oh weird another b*itchfest ignited with a specific poster...

Everyone stop, you are all too stupid and not in the know compared to yours truly.

Reactions: YakiCoug
Calvin Green? You don't recall his arrest? Your numbers are a bit skewed I think. I think the number is closer to 15 and 15 for the number of arrests.

Yes, he backed into a Dodge Neon and then drove away. He was later stopped by the PPDSS but passed a field sobriety test. I can see how you're losing sleep over this, and how you place it on the same level as a husky linebacker beating up and robbing his drug supplier.
And, btw, Edith, why is it you rarely take part in a thread about what is happening on the field or in recruiting? Only when you see an opening for something negative do you insert your balding and empty head. That is, by definition, what husky trolls do on Cougar sites. Now, GTFO.

Are

Are you saying there have not been 17 arrests?

Again, since you're dumber than a fence post, is an arrest the same as a citation? Do you even have a college degree? We know li'l sis doesn't. Your parents must be proud.

here's the article
The quote says "Luani was very frustrated with the two-hour wait for his pizza and became disorderly, yelling at management and other customers,” Tennant said.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Luani who normally is very shy and quiet and soft spoken sat there, and sat there, and sat there, and sat there until he finally asked, and they told him it would be longer or said something rude and he flipped out. Still not excusing hitting somebody, but with every place closed, and him having to be somewhere with a very busy schedule this was his last chance to get something to eat and maybe they forgot his order, Whatever the reason, whatever they said it obviously set him off.

He never got the Pizza, they offered him a refund but he didn't want a refund. He wanted his pizza. Shouldn't have gotten physical with anybody, but still it sounds like it was extremely frustrating for him.

Perhaps the Dominoes employees and at least one patron are the ALT RIGHT variety that want to make America great again and just didn't feel that filling an order by a minority was in their interest?

Reactions: longtimecoug
Yes, he backed into a Dodge Neon and then drove away. He was later stopped by the PPDSS but passed a field sobriety test. I can see how you're losing sleep over this, and how you place it on the same level as a husky linebacker beating up and robbing his drug supplier.
And, btw, Edith, why is it you rarely take part in a thread about what is happening on the field or in recruiting? Only when you see an opening for something negative do you insert your balding and empty head. That is, by definition, what husky trolls do on Cougar sites. Now, GTFO.
Ou
Again, since you're dumber than a fence post, is an arrest the same as a citation? Do you even have a college degree? We know li'l sis doesn't. Your parents must be proud.

Wow...y
Ed's in the lending business. There's a long history there of screwing people over, so it's not a wonder he empathizes with the people at Dominoes. It's just the way he rolls. No scruples. No conscience. No morals.
Well...I guess I could work for PG and E in California and dump toxins in the water system. I guess that could be one career path.

I am so sorry you were dumb enough and had sucky credit so some sub prime lender would scam you. Funny, if you just read the paperwork or even emailed me way back when I would have counseled you against such a loan, funny, the US has a need for mortgages. If you had enough money you could have paid cash.

As far as my business plan sub prime was never part of it. Lots of money was made. I really think your real issue is with the banking system who were the suppliers of the product. The likes of Countrywide, New Century, Mila and the like were the heroin suppliers. I simply poured beer (legal) at the local lending tap.

Ou

Wow...y

Well...I guess I could work for PG and E in California and dump toxins in the water system. I guess that could be one career path.

I am so sorry you were dumb enough and had sucky credit so some sub prime lender would scam you. Funny, if you just read the paperwork or even emailed me way back when I would have counseled you against such a loan, funny, the US has a need for mortgages. If you had enough money you could have paid cash.

As far as my business plan sub prime was never part of it. Lots of money was made. I really think your real issue is with the banking system who were the suppliers of the product. The likes of Countrywide, New Century, Mila and the like were the heroin suppliers. I simply poured beer (legal) at the local lending tap.

Home and properties are bought and paid for. Credit is through the roof. Millions in assets. Again, GTFO.

You simply employ more people at that time. Besides, they guarantee pizza in 30 minutes
http://www.dominos.co.in/hot-pizza-30-minutes-delivery-guarantee-at-dominos-get-pizza-hot

unless I go to pick it up myself....in that case....I'll "have to wait...sir".

Employing a larger staff during peak hours would obviously be ideal but how do you do this? The "peak hours" would seem to be just prior to and after closing hours at the local bars. A part time job between 1:00am and 3:00am is going to be somewhat hard to fill. Or does the dominos manager simply call back the regular employees at that hour? Getting rousted out of bed after midnight to feed a bunch of drunk college kids for minimum wage is not too appealing. Maybe there are sufficient cash strapped students available to achieve this but I am not so sure. Not sure how the folks at Dominos square this circle. I do not see a villain here either on the side of Dominos or their customers. Anyway, I think that we can agree that there was probably a considerable amount of stress and frustration on the parts of both employees and customers which ended up creating this altercation.

Still find the "two hour" wait to be of questionable credibility despite what the S-R said. And does anyone know if there have been similar incidents involving non-athletic customers at Dominos or like establishments? If this understaffing problem exists- as it apparently does- I find it strange that the one and only disruption in a late night establishment involved a football player. There has to be and probably is more to it which will emerge in the near future.

Employing a larger staff during peak hours would obviously be ideal but how do you do this? The "peak hours" would seem to be just prior to and after closing hours at the local bars. A part time job between 1:00am and 3:00am is going to be somewhat hard to fill. Or does the dominos manager simply call back the regular employees at that hour? Getting rousted out of bed after midnight to feed a bunch of drunk college kids for minimum wage is not too appealing. Maybe there are sufficient cash strapped students available to achieve this but I am not so sure. Not sure how the folks at Dominos square this circle. I do not see a villain here either on the side of Dominos or their customers. Anyway, I think that we can agree that there was probably a considerable amount of stress and frustration on the parts of both employees and customers which ended up creating this altercation.

Still find the "two hour" wait to be of questionable credibility despite what the S-R said. And does anyone know if there have been similar incidents involving non-athletic customers at Dominos or like establishments? If this understaffing problem exists- as it apparently does- I find it strange that the one and only disruption in a late night establishment involved a football player. There has to be and probably is more to it which will emerge in the near future.

Leach said in a sideline interview with brand x that preliminary information suggests Luani was jumped by as many as three people. I'd bust some noses if that had happened to me, and it wouldn't have been from slapping anyone.

Home and properties are bought and paid for. Credit is through the roof. Millions in assets. Again, GTFO.
And old timer, don't take out a reverse mortgage. They are one step above the sub prime loan. Not sure what GTFO means.

Not losing sleep over it at all. Simply said Tron's info was faulty, I knew when he said it was not accurate, nor could it be when talking about 18-22 year old kids.

Oh I comment on what happens on the field. 10-2. No don't comment a ton on kids who are still in high school. You are correct there. Didn't know saying Tron's info about arrests was negative,

And for a stalker, you must be blind. And for someone who saw me at the Coug you would know there is a full head of hair.

Not losing sleep over it at all. Simply said Tron's info was faulty, I knew when he said it was not accurate, nor could it be when talking about 18-22 year old kids.

Oh I comment on what happens on the field. 10-2. No don't comment a ton on kids who are still in high school. You are correct there. Didn't know saying Tron's info about arrests was negative,

And for a stalker, you must be blind. And for someone who saw me at the Coug you would know there is a full head of hair.

Manic. Absolutely manic. Thanks for the chuckle.

From the spokesman

I am much older than Luani, and from the looks of your post, much older than you. I have had MUCH more life experience than he and you put together. Much more has happened to me than to you or him. If THIS is your defense--that "two hours waiting for a pizza" is so horrible, so offensive, so degrading to the overall human psyche that it somehow warranted an assault and battery....then you're fired as my attorney. I mean right now. And Luani is going to jail. You have to do better than that.

Second, I don't believe Luani was that stupid as to actually WAIT for two hours! Would you? For pizza? For anything? After a reasonable amount of time (which varies, depending on the situation), he would have approached the manager or counter help to find out the situation. Then the reasonable person does it again. If there is still no satisfaction, one gets his money back and leaves. There were other eating options, for cripe's sake!

At my age, I have gone through much rougher things than he did, that's life. Young guys like him and you have to learn that. The American work ethic is more or less gone, and the laziness and stupidity of the millennials are just helping it along. So we'd all better learn that places that DO still have great and prompt customer service are the exception: patronize them! But, the "annoyed patron" defense is absurd on its face, and should never be seen again, even on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT