ADVERTISEMENT

Markoff

Yep, he’s probably got his degree. Wants to get one good year of reps while he still can hit people without getting arrested.

good luck Clay

Reactions: SDCoug
I can see him as a FB/H back for a Big Sky team; maybe even getting some TE play in certain sets. He is a great guy who has worked hard, and I hope he gets a lot of PT where ever he lands. Best of luck to a great Coug!!

Reactions: 79COUG
He saw the writing on the wall, with Borghi, Deon McIntosh, Bazille all in front of him.

Even if Deon didnt come back, Bazille is probably in front of him, Clay

I respect the dude so much after seeing this!
Damn too bad can’t find a place for him. Absolute unit. Guy like that I’d think about having some short yardage heavy packages with him as a FB/HBack. Dude is a FB if I ever saw one, hope he finds a good situation that he can thrive in and maybe get a shot in an NFL camp as a FB.

Go to a small school, be a big time piece in their offense, make a run at a national title, hang em up and call it a career. Move on in life with some fun memories.

Damn too bad can’t find a place for him. Absolute unit. Guy like that I’d think about having some short yardage heavy packages with him as a FB/HBack. Dude is a FB if I ever saw one, hope he finds a good situation that he can thrive in and maybe get a shot in an NFL camp as a FB.
Hate to be that guy, but we could use backfield speed at LB. (Cue Biggs condescending rant...)

Larry Czonka reincarnated...

Larry Czonka reincarnated...

In small college football it is rare to find programs with a big time commitment to strength and condo. A kid like Markoff will wreck teams. Literally go for 150-250 every week rushing. He would be like Marshawn Lynch when he talked about just pounding guys over and over and over. Your average small college linebacker that bench presses 295 isnt ready for him. He would go for 2000+ yards in the right scheme.

I would love to see him as a back in the fly offense. The amount of play fakes, misdirection, options... You will see guys running to tackle a kid without the ball. Fly sweep on the edge and Markoff as a feature back??? They murder teams. 400+ yards rushing per game and the nastiest play action pass series you have ever seen.

In small college football it is rare to find programs with a big time commitment to strength and condo. A kid like Markoff will wreck teams. Literally go for 150-250 every week rushing. He would be like Marshawn Lynch when he talked about just pounding guys over and over and over. Your average small college linebacker that bench presses 295 isnt ready for him. He would go for 2000+ yards in the right scheme.

I would love to see him as a back in the fly offense. The amount of play fakes, misdirection, options... You will see guys running to tackle a kid without the ball. Fly sweep on the edge and Markoff as a feature back??? They murder teams. 400+ yards rushing per game and the nastiest play action pass series you have ever seen.

And let's not forget that Markoff has hands. He can catch the ball. The only thing he lacks is speed. He can batter the front 7 and he can catch the ball, then square up and run over who ever is covering him. On the right team he would also be a good option for a shovel pass.

And let's not forget that Markoff has hands. He can catch the ball. The only thing he lacks is speed. He can batter the front 7 and he can catch the ball, then square up and run over who ever is covering him. On the right team he would also be a good option for a shovel pass.

He may have good hands but that's not what he is best at. He is a battering ram, between the tackles runner. If you use him in the passing game it's to block or play action. I would focus my reps with him on doing what he does best, dragging tacklers and forcing the defense to defend the inside run. That right there opens up the passing game for the receivers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT