ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley

jourdand

Hall Of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Marvin Bagley, one of the top freshmen in the country has a WSU offer. Its a stretch that we could land him but its nice to see Coach take a shot.

I agree. It is nice that the staff is confident enough in themselves to go after the best. Even if they do not land him, but get on his short list, it does create a buzz that can be useful with other recruits.

Bagley is a one and done type of player. He is 6'10 185 pd HS soph who can dribble with either hand,passes well, and soar to the basketball hoop.. He has La Bron type of potential. For you very old timers ,he is the grandson of jumping Joe Caldwell who played for ASU many years ago.The 1964 Olympic team and in the NBA and ABA

Last edited:
Bagley is a one and done type of player. He is 6'10 185 pd HS soph who can dribble with either hand,passes well, and soar to the basketball hoop.. He has La Bron type of potential. For you very old timers ,he is the grandson of jumping Joe Caldwell who played for ASU many years ago.The 1964 Olympic team and in the NBA and ABA

Joe Caldwell, one of my all time favorites.

Joe Caldwell .... next thing you know we'll be talking about Lou Hudson. Just thought Id give Sweet Lou a plug, he was one of my favorites :).

Joe Caldwell .... next thing you know we'll be talking about Lou Hudson. Just thought Id give Sweet Lou a plug, he was one of my favorites :).

Oh yeah. Damn the NBA was great back in those days. I was living in Long Beach in the 60s and early 70s. Went to a ton of Laker games at the old Forum. Was fortunate to see so many great players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT