ADVERTISEMENT

Morrow is my favorite Coug RB in a long, long time

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
Jerome Harrison is my favorite, but Morrow is my favorite Coug running back right now without any doubt. The other guys are good, but Jamal is just a freakin' stud.

I always wonder why he doesn't get more carries. For large stretches of the game, it was Williams and Wicks. Only six carries for Jamal but 91 yards. Maybe they keep him fresh. Either way, he's been a great Coug and I look forward to some more big games from Morrow.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: earldacoug
They are all really good. What a stable of backs! They were huge tonight and undoubtedly took a lot of pressure off of Luke.

He is my favorite Coug RB ever. Plays with heart and just gets it done. Runs with power, shifty, just gets it done. Morrow is a stud.

Morrow used a skill often ignored in football to today when scoring his late first half touchdown - vision. He took a second and found the whole, rather than to just start running hoping a hole opened up in front of him. It was the difference between a "walk in" score and going into the half 7 down. Dare I say he was aMAYESing!!!

Credit to Boobie Williams too--that guy was awesome in those throws out to the flat, almost a guaranteed first down every time. And that run where his knee was almost down but he managed to keep his feet and keep going for the 1st was a thing of beauty

Reactions: earldacoug
Credit to Boobie Williams too--that guy was awesome in those throws out to the flat, almost a guaranteed first down every time. And that run where his knee was almost down but he managed to keep his feet and keep going for the 1st was a thing of beauty
Wasn't it boobie who launched over that guy on the sideline too when we got that shitty spot where it should have been a first down and they marked it two yards short? That should have been awesome

Wasn't it boobie who launched over that guy on the sideline too when we got that shitty spot where it should have been a first down and they marked it two yards short? That should have been awesome

Morrow was the one who did the hurdling this time. That run on the first drive by Williams was pretty damned incredible. The desire to compete that this team has is a big reason that we are where we are.

I like all three of our backs. Wish Morrow would get a few more ops. We seem to want Williams to be our feature guy (if you can call it that) in our run game because he is the most dynamic. I get that, but he's been hit or miss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT