ADVERTISEMENT

My Office Late Night Happy Hour

I just laugh at how stupid these people were, and of course they have zero credibility now. They were proven to not be smart, and now are destined for a life of mockery.

Salty Nuts
Slow Roasted Crickets
BBQ Crow
Bitter IPA
Actually "Gar", there was no crow eaten. It was a perfectly prepared steak and not at My Office, but rather in the company of a staff member. The night before there was time to be had at My Office, and I remember a shot of tequila with my neighbor and his dad who were there from the Westside, and I remember Sponge having a lite beer of some sort.

And what I remember the folks I was around enjoying the weekend, enjoying the game day experience, and enjoying the company that was kept.

Now if I had one complaint, on game day and on Sunday open up the rec center earlier, like 8 so one can get their workout in. Opening at none when there is a 1230 kickoff didn't leave any time for me to get "prepped" before the game. IE, not time to head to the places to mingle with other Cougs enjoying the pregame festivities.

Now if I had one complaint, on game day and on Sunday open up the rec center earlier, like 8 so one can get their workout in. Opening at none when there is a 1230 kickoff didn't leave any time for me to get "prepped" before the game. IE, not time to head to the places to mingle with other Cougs enjoying the pregame festivities.

Same. One thing I love doing is bringing people to Pullman for the first time (especially if they have constantly talked smack about Pullman), I love showing them around, giving them the campus tour, taking them to Cougar Country/The Coug, etc...

We ended up arriving late in the RV Friday night to Walmart (pitch black out so they had no clue there are basically no trees out on the Palouse - ALL HILLS - all farm land). Saturday was a mad dash to shower/eat/booze and then shuttle it to the game. We did have time to run around the tailgating area, see Fire Ball Joe, the bubble and a little bit of campus (driving up Stadium Way).

After the game we were all so tired we headed straight back to the RV. Later on we were able to head to the Coug and all that good fun, but it did feel a bit rushed - My guests definitely did not see all that Pullman had to offer haha.

Side Note: Wow, Walmart might as well be labeled "RV Lot Zone 10" or whatever the highest lot number is. Literally half of that parking lot was RV tailgaters. I had such a blast, would definitely recommend RV'ing at WalMart for game day if you wanted to avoid the costs of the rv lots next to the stadium. Plus, it was quiet when we got back after the bars, perfect for sleeping.

Rough day, their favorite coach, player and DB coach got their *** handed to them by a sophomore QB and Leach in the 2nd half.
Really Brent, Graham is a favorite coach? And Ball? And Simone. Interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT