ADVERTISEMENT

My only child is a Coug!

Sorry, had to brag. Starts next Fall. Wants to be an internal radiologist. Proud dad right here! Gotta start em' young!

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOSGuvQGQtDelIM3pRL6Cdjq1dMIwd0cnXyTC2_

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMQ6IChrrkho5OvnXYmCd8pwL-v0M0GcvbsgFqw

Congratulations! We visited Pullman last weekend with our daughter who is thinking about studying Chemical Engineering at Wazzu (would start in Fall 2021). It was a great visit and your kid is gonna love it. Of course....you already know that!

Well done, 79Coug!! Best wishes for your daughter as she enjoys the unique and special experience of WSU. Nothing can top it!

Glad Cougar

Reactions: 79COUG
Thanks guys. She had choices and in the end the choice was hers...but I admit I've been stacking the deck since she was a wee one

Reactions: taf88 and SDCoug
Sorry, had to brag. Starts next Fall. Wants to be an internal radiologist. Proud dad right here! Gotta start em' young!
We are in the same boat as you...except...our daughter would be starting the fall of 2021. A year from now, she'll have made her decision. We've indoctrinated her since birth, big time. However, right now she has SEU at #1, and Washington State at #2. SEU is Southeastern University in Lakeland, FL.

I've always been against going out of state, for several reasons...but she truly wants to visit. As a result, we're going to tour SEU next month, and experience a scheduled campus tour in Pullman, (during of course a non-football weekend, which is a first!)....in April at Washington State.

This is going to be a tough one...but we've come to the mindset that even though it's our money....it's her decision.

Last edited:
We are in the same boat as you...except...our daughter would be starting the fall of 2021. A year from now, she'll have made her decision. We've indoctrinated her since birth, big time. However, right now she has SEU at #1, and Washington State at #2. SEU is Southeastern University in Lakeland, FL.

I've always been against going out of state, for several reasons...but she truly wants to visit. As a result, we're going to tour SEU next month, and experience a scheduled campus tour in Pullman, (during of course a non-football weekend, which is a first!)....in April at Washington State.

This is going to be a tough one...but we've come to the mindset that even though it's our money....it's her decision.
Same here. She could have gone to UCLA and for quite a while that's how she was leaning. But she came to realize it was just the lure of "California" and decided on Wazzu.

congrats .. make it the best seven years of your life .... Dad’s weekend will be fun .

My youngest daughter just submitted her application and got a quick turn around . I put down a deposit. She is struggling whether she wants to continue to play hoops or if she wants to go to WSU .

congrats .. make it the best seven years of your life .... Dad’s weekend will be fun .

My youngest daughter just submitted her application and got a quick turn around . I put down a deposit. She is struggling whether she wants to continue to play hoops or if she wants to go to WSU .
Best of luck to the both of you, Ed. Mine could have ran track at a smaller school and is still thinking about walking on to the women's team at WSU. But she came to the realization that track would never be her career in the future, no matter how passionate she is about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT