ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit

A dude I played ball with. Aaron Pflugrad. Oh and Brink…and the Herbert’s, sure.

I believe he is a preferred walk-on. Hopefully, he will be another in the line of PWO's to earn a scholarship.

I think his defensive tape looks pretty good. On defense he appears faster and reads and reacts faster.

If I were guessing he will be an H back type. I haven’t seen his height and weight yet tho.

He is slow for linebacker too.

HUDL says he's 6'5", 200. Another scouting profile says 6'5", 190. Offers from Air Force, Army, and Portland State. Defensive tape looks pretty good unless the competition is terrible. No problem bringing in as many guys like this as PWOs as we could get ... but yeah, he's not Cooper Kupp.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
HUDL says he's 6'5", 200. Another scouting profile says 6'5", 190. Offers from Air Force, Army, and Portland State. Defensive tape looks pretty good unless the competition is terrible. No problem bringing in as many guys like this as PWOs as we could get ... but yeah, he's not Cooper Kupp.
If he had offers from Air Force and Army, then he's absolutely worth a PWO spot. Those are the types of kids who will bust their a$$es on special teams and in practice at the very least.

A few months back during a thread I suggested everyone meet up and actually fight to end the arguments. Then everyone was like “it’s all in good fun, we are just joking”. But every thread turns into a bunch of dudes fighting. Can you guys politely shut the **** up.

A few months back during a thread I suggested everyone meet up and actually fight to end the arguments. Then everyone was like “it’s all in good fun, we are just joking”. But every thread turns into a bunch of dudes fighting. Can you guys politely shut the **** up.

I’d love to talk just football. Sadly, we have sad people that do nothing but take shots at me unprovoked. They can’t keep my name out of their posts. If they wouldn’t start issues, there would not be issues.

I’d love to talk just football. Sadly, we have sad people that do nothing but take shots at me unprovoked. They can’t keep my name out of their posts. If they wouldn’t start issues, there would not be issues.
Oh Biggs, give your outrage a rest. What was your first post on this thread? "He is a d2 talent, if that."

So you are smarter than WSU's D1, Power 5 coaching staff? And you wonder why other posters hit back? You post shit, you are going to get shit back.

Oh Biggs, give your outrage a rest. What was your first post on this thread? "He is a d2 talent, if that."

So you are smarter than WSU's D1, Power 5 coaching staff? And you wonder why other posters hit back? You post shit, you are going to get shit back.

Stfu lc. My comment wasn’t directed at any poster here. And yes, he is f’ing d2 at best as a wide receiver.

And your comments are now taking shots at me. Like I said, if you don’t want an issue don’t f’ing start one.

We can meet any time in Yakima. Pick the time and place.

Nothing wrong with him being a PWO.

I will say I'd probably rather take more 6'4"-6'6" 230's and see what happens to their size.

Or 6'1"s who have size 14/15 shoes with the right shoulders

Who was taking shots at you? For your own manhood I hope you weren’t interpreting my random jokes as “shots at you”

Haha. For supposedly such a big tough guy you’ve got the thinnest skin of all time. F’in baby. Get a sense of humor. It’s a chat board FFS.

I have no sense of humor. What will be funny is how fast you apologize when we meet.

I have no sense of humor. What will be funny is how fast you apologize when we meet.
I’ll apologize now. Sucks to be born with no sense of humor. There’s some pretty F’n funny people on this board and I come here to get a chuckle as much as anything. Bummer you can’t do the same.

I’ll apologize now. Sucks to be born with no sense of humor. There’s some pretty F’n funny people on this board and I come here to get a chuckle as much as anything. Bummer you can’t do the same.

I laugh at Ed every f’ing day.

You will earn these words.

Look how fast you are back peddling now. It will be even faster when you realize who you stumbled into.

I laugh at Ed every f’ing day.

You will earn these words.

Look how fast you are back peddling now. It will be even faster when you realize who you stumbled into.
What am I backpedaling from? I feel sorry for you the same way I feel sorry for an old lady that needs help crossing the street.

Told you before, I wouldn’t change my plans for some clown on a chat board who whines he’s being picked on because of a random joke. I will be at most of the FB games, you feel the need to find me and try to make me “earn my words” have at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT