ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit

Im sick of the constant attacks from left field. Cant talk football? Talk shit to biggs.

Ruin the board? Hardly.
In post #12 you said of 90 "your (sic) dim"

Followed up in #23 to a pretty innocuous reply from 90 with:
You are the dumbest f’cker here. Your ignorance has no end.

Seems like an insult initiated by you. The conversation HAD been about football up until then until your insecurities were revealed. I suggest you quit playing the victim and actually take your own advice - stick to football. That's all I have to say about that.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
In post #12 you said of 90 "your (sic) dim"

Followed up in #23 to a pretty innocuous reply from 90 with:
You are the dumbest f’cker here. Your ignorance has no end.

Seems like an insult initiated by you. The conversation HAD been about football up until then until your insecurities were revealed. I suggest you quit playing the victim and actually take your own advice - stick to football. That's all I have to say about that.

If you dont want an issue, dont create one. And dont cherry pick posts to make a ridiculous point.

The insecurities are you and the revenge of the turds that cant handle someone with more knowledge about the game. So you drag that poster down to make yourselves look better. Its sad.

There is a reason these threads turn into someone starting shit. They’ve run out of anything worthwhile to write about football.

Like yourself… what football have you added to this thread? None. You showed up to pile on. How about you don’t get involved? Take your
own advice and offer something about football.

You deny you started the insults in this thread? If you do, who specifically insulted you in this thread and how were you harmed?

You deny you started the insults in this thread? If you do, who specifically insulted you in this thread and how were you harmed?
cunt90 wanted some action. He got it. Show up to talk shit to me and I will call you dim. Keep escalating it and I will call you a dumb fuc$er. If you don't want an issue don't manufacture an issue.

Again, when are YOU going to talk football???? Or are you just here to be a social justice warrior for wazzuwatch?

We all insulted him by showing up and having a thought or opinion in his domain. After all, what else would the most brilliant football mind of this generation be doing other than monitoring and correcting us on this board 24-7. What else would the biggest badass on the planet be doing other than hurling juvenile insults and threatening to “confront” random people from his keyboard.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
We all insulted him by showing up and having a thought or opinion in his domain. After all, what else would the most brilliant football mind of this generation be doing other than monitoring and correcting us on this board 24-7. What else would the biggest badass on the planet be doing other than hurling juvenile insults and threatening to “confront” random people from his keyboard.
The truth comes out eh cunt90? You don’t want someone that knows more than you correcting you. lol

More insults. You dont stop.

And people wonder why I would want to confront some of you in real life.

cunt90 wanted some action. He got it. Show up to talk shit to me and I will call you dim. Keep escalating it and I will call you a dumb fuc$er. If you don't want an issue don't manufacture an issue.

Again, when are YOU going to talk football???? Or are you just here to be a social justice warrior for wazzuwatch?
A quote from one of the great stoics (Epictetus) comes to mind and is applicable to you:

"It is impossible for a man to learn whatbhe thinks he already knows."

To translate for you, if you think you know everything, you cannot learn anything.

I note that you dodged how you were specifically insulted or harmed. Weak. Taihtsat

A quote from one of the great stoics (Epictetus) comes to mind and is applicable to you:

"It is impossible for a man to learn whatbhe thinks he already knows."

To translate for you, if you think you know everything, you cannot learn anything.

I note that you dodged how you were specifically insulted or harmed. Weak. Taihtsat

Cunt90 decided it was time to take shots. I responded.

As for your quote….. I would say that’s the revenge of the turds here. They think they know more football than me. They don’t. They think they know everything and refuse to learn. Thanks for the quote tho!

Weak is your continued social justice warrior act.

I noticed you keep dodging actual football talk. And are now calling me “weak.”

hahahahahaha wow

The truth comes out eh cunt90? You don’t want someone that knows more than you correcting you. lol

More insults. You dont stop.

And people wonder why I would want to confront some of you in real life.
Since your reading comprehension is on par with your takes on stadium expansion I’ll spell it out for you.

Jake Dickert wouldn’t hire you as a GA, hell Paul Wulff wouldn’t. John Schneider wouldn’t hire you to be a student scout. And the 170 lb guy sitting quietly in the corner is a helluva lot more of a concern than you.

Since your reading comprehension is on par with your takes on stadium expansion I’ll spell it out for you.

Jake Dickert wouldn’t hire you as a GA, hell Paul Wulff wouldn’t. John Schneider wouldn’t hire you to be a student scout. And the 170 lb guy sitting quietly in the corner is a helluva lot more of a concern than you.

He wouldn’t hire you either. But if it were both of us in an interview, how do you think you’d do? Ever played football? Ever coached it? No? You don’t know as much as I do but you sure like to act like you do.

Also, as I believe neither are very good coaches, I wouldn’t be interested in working for them. What did he teach his DC that gave up 702 yards in the Apple Cup? Nothing.

The stadium should be expanded. It’s being laughed at because it’s so small. If you were smarter, which you aren’t, you’d understand the importance of having nice things. But since you are so doggedly determined to be average or bad and project that on to WSU, I can’t say Im surprised one bit that you think it’s fine as is.

Im not concerned with the 170lbs man in the room at all. Ever.

You are as your name is, Cunt90.

It's followed the same path and is a microcosm of our society as a whole. The days of respecting each other's opinion and valuing intelligent discourse are gone.
And I too have been here since the days of GBC.
Great post 95.
Long live the Red Board! Hooray for GoBigCougs and Smoking Tongue. Does anyone here remember when it started? I'm thinking somewhere around 1996-1998.

I remember a couple of pre-game functions hosted by TrueCoug2 (I think) right above State Street and another over by the church near the PAC.

Unfortunately, North Lake Tavern is no more. There is a Youtube channel featuring the Ladies of the Evening on Aurora, however.
Oh, another historical monument bites the dust. Any idea when that happened? I would say it was somewhere in the 1980's when I was there last.

That must be an interesting channel, I'll have to look for it. Three cheers for crack whores? Better wear three raincoats and an RN95 medical mask! (hope I got the mask # correct) LOL

Oh, another historical monument bites the dust. Any idea when that happened? I would say it was somewhere in the 1980's when I was there last.

That must be an interesting channel, I'll have to look for it. Three cheers for crack whores? Better wear three raincoats and an RN95 medical mask! (hope I got the mask # correct) LOL

Hahaha

The whole North Lake tavern thing is too bad. We go there at least once when I visit and many times on my birthday.

We went twice when I visited in December and I ordered up a $35 small pepperoni pie to give to my friend who graduated from UW the yr I was born(72) as he doesn't get around much anymore,

We had some whisky and I forgot to take my leftovers home with me. Little did I know that would be the last time I had their pizza.

They closed down early in January or February.

The owner said he was getting too old to do it and wanted to other things in life. Good for him.

Ironically, the day I found out on Facebook, Ed found out the hard way as he went to the location craving a pizza pie and was greeted with a sign saying they closed their business..

Regarding the ladies of the evening, I probably mis-represented them. They are also the ladies of the afternoon and breakfast on that strip.

Unfortunately, North Lake Tavern is no more. There is a Youtube channel featuring the Ladies of the Evening on Aurora, however.
Holy Shitski, Batman!!!! I had no idea that there was so much meat on the hoof out there in the open like that. Jesus! I sure don't remember noticing that when I would go through there. Of course it was back in the 1970's when I lived in Fremont for a couple years, and only occasionally would be going on Aurora Ave. I recall hearing that the ladies would use those seedy motels just north of the bridge, but I just don't recall that kind of blatant parading of the goods like this. Of course, I was rather naïve and might have just not realized what I was seeing. Ha!

Blast from the past, seeing Kidd Valley in one of the vids I looked at. Used to be some of the better burgers in the area.

Holy Shitski, Batman!!!! I had no idea that there was so much meat on the hoof out there in the open like that. Jesus! I sure don't remember noticing that when I would go through there. Of course it was back in the 1970's when I lived in Fremont for a couple years, and only occasionally would be going on Aurora Ave. I recall hearing that the ladies would use those seedy motels just north of the bridge, but I just don't recall that kind of blatant parading of the goods like this. Of course, I was rather naïve and might have just not realized what I was seeing. Ha!

Blast from the past, seeing Kidd Valley in one of the vids I looked at. Used to be some of the better burgers in the area.

I think the channel I saw got taken down, but more popped up. Last time I was there, the John's weren't even trying to hide the fact that they were conducting business. Just out in the open in broad daylight.

As for Kid Valley, I think there is still one on the Aurora Strip kitty corner to the hooker.

I think the channel I saw got taken down, but more popped up. Last time I was there, the John's weren't even trying to hide the fact that they were conducting business. Just out in the open in broad daylight.

As for Kid Valley, I think there is still one on the Aurora Strip kitty corner to the hooker.

Yeah, I watched three vids, saw Kidd Valley in there somewhere.

Interesting question- If you pick up a hooker at Lowe's or Home Depot, can you write off the expenses on your taxes as "home improvement"? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: spongeandshoot

“Meat on the hoof.” Im stealing that.

Yeah, I watched three vids, saw Kidd Valley in there somewhere.

Interesting question- If you pick up a hooker at Lowe's or Home Depot, can you write off the expenses on your taxes as "home improvement"? LOL

Drive them from Lowe’s to Home Depot. Write off the mileage too.

I think the channel I saw got taken down, but more popped up. Last time I was there, the John' trying to hide the fact that they were conducting business. Just out in the open in broad daylight.

I lived in Seattle in my 20's during the 80's. Re

I lived in Seattle in the 80's during my 20's. Reminds me of Pacific Highway South and MLK Way back then.

“Meat on the hoof.” Im stealing that.
Hey, you just made me laugh with that comment, Biggs!

I'm telling you, from what I saw on the vids, a lot of those girls really should be wearing a lot more clothes! Now some of them appear to have smoking hot bods, but it might be a bit of a mirage, sort of like a 20' paint job on a car. You know, it looks pretty good from 20' away, but as you start to look closer you see a lot of blemishes, and you might find a lot of Bondo on the body to enhance the appearance.

Long live the Red Board! Hooray for GoBigCougs and Smoking Tongue. Does anyone here remember when it started? I'm thinking somewhere around 1996-1998.

I remember a couple of pre-game functions hosted by TrueCoug2 (I think) right above State Street and another over by the church near the PAC.

I think you nailed the time frame of the start of the Red Board website, Stretch.
The end of the earlier Cougar-Sports email list overlapped the start of the Red Board, and I recall discussing then-current coach Kevin Eastman with Rich Lewis on the C-S list at the time. So mid to late 1990’s seems about right to me.
(Rich’s observations and predictions proved to be a lot more insightful and accurate than mine, by the way.)

Reactions: 79COUG
I think you nailed the time frame of the start of the Red Board website, Stretch.
The end of the earlier Cougar-Sports email list overlapped the start of the Red Board, and I recall discussing then-current coach Kevin Eastman with Rich Lewis on the C-S list at the time. So mid to late 1990’s seems about right to me.
(Rich’s observations and predictions proved to be a lot more insightful and accurate than mine, by the way.)
Rich was a great poster. Always enjoyed LSG too.

Reactions: HCoug
You guys are making me nostalgic for the old days. I’ve been around this board, and all it’s iterations, since then. Seemed like less venom in those days? But maybe that’s nostalgia talking, too?

Speaking of Aurora Ave and late 70’s/early 80’s…….Late 70’s I was going to grad/professional school at a place that shall remain unnamed. Stretch knows I refer to it as my “trade school”, or “the Mistake on Montlake”.

Anyway, between my 3rd and 4th years there, I worked a summer job for the Public Health Service at McNeil Island Penitentiary, back when it was a Federal joint. Talk about an “interesting summer”…..

I lived up north of Seattle by a ways at the time because the wife was teaching in North Sno Co. It made for quite a commute that summer. Mill Creek area down to So Tacoma, then out to Steilacoom to catch the boat over to the black rock (as we called it) at 7 AM.

So, on the way back up north in the afternoon, I used to get off the freeway in Seattle and cut over to Aurora so I could meet up with a couple of buddies and started off running around Green Lake and through Woodland Park. We got really going that summer, ended up running all over bleep.

But I guess I had blinders on, or was just too naive/focused? Don’t remember any degree of “local talent”, either on many trips up/down Aurora, or running the “mean streets“ all over the area. Don’t get me wrong - we had heard all about them. Maybe my timing was just wrong? LOL

Thanks, H, hope you all are doing well over there.

Reactions: HCoug
You guys are making me nostalgic for the old days. I’ve been around this board, and all it’s iterations, since then. Seemed like less venom in those days? But maybe that’s nostalgia talking, too?

Speaking of Aurora Ave and late 70’s/early 80’s…….Late 70’s I was going to grad/professional school at a place that shall remain unnamed. Stretch knows I refer to it as my “trade school”, or “the Mistake on Montlake”.

Anyway, between my 3rd and 4th years there, I worked a summer job for the Public Health Service at McNeil Island Penitentiary, back when it was a Federal joint. Talk about an “interesting summer”…..

I lived up north of Seattle by a ways at the time because the wife was teaching in North Sno Co. It made for quite a commute that summer. Mill Creek area down to So Tacoma, then out to Steilacoom to catch the boat over to the black rock (as we called it) at 7 AM.

So, on the way back up north in the afternoon, I used to get off the freeway in Seattle and cut over to Aurora so I could meet up with a couple of buddies and started off running around Green Lake and through Woodland Park. We got really going that summer, ended up running all over bleep.

But I guess I had blinders on, or was just too naive/focused? Don’t remember any degree of “local talent”, either on many trips up/down Aurora, or running the “mean streets“ all over the area. Don’t get me wrong - we had heard all about them. Maybe my timing was just wrong? LOL

Hmm. Maybe I found this board earlier than I thought. I was going by what my profile here says, but when i came aboard They hadn't made the jump to Rivals yet, and GBC was still running the show.

Whenever it was, the environment was better.

Hmm. Maybe I found this board earlier than I thought. I was going by what my profile here says, but when i came aboard They hadn't made the jump to Rivals yet, and GBC was still running the show.

Whenever it was, the environment was better.
Same here...I thought it was about1999'. Remember the recruiting work they used to do? Tony pulled up a copy of that from wherever. It was put together by Pat.

Last time we did a March Madness bracket was 2012'. Tony did write ups. Had to look deep into my email to find his name.

Last edited:
WulffPack 33

HoopsCoug 32 (proud of him for entering again)
robin 32 (brother)

CougDave 31
CougSky17 31 (crimson Wazzu)
Lone Star Wins 31 (from the f'ing bottom??? CRAZY)
SaveFerris 31
Fitz 31

Vandelay Industries 28

Freak 27
MikeOCoug 27

RLS1 26
Carson City Coug 26
Fisherman Coug 26
Cougar MVP 26
Man Hands 26

Smoking Tongue 25
Dabtheman 25

westsidecougar 24
CougPatrol 24
CougFan05 24
Battleground 24
Coug-Vandal 24

Oscar The grouch 22

CougAces 21

Last edited:
Reactions: cougcowboy
Had to double check to make sure I remembered correctly, but in classic WSU sports admin fashion, wsucougars.com came into existence in 1998, a full year after cougzone.

Reactions: froropmkr72
I used to see LSG in pullman from time to time, it's been years now
Yeah, really good guy. Didn’t know him well but he made me feel like I did. If that makes any sense?

The last time I saw him in person was actually in Corvallis, at a Coug-Beavo football game.

I hope all is well with him and ALL the rest of the “old guard” from the early days of the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT