ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit

What am I backpedaling from? I feel sorry for you the same way I feel sorry for an old lady that needs help crossing the street.

Told you before, I wouldn’t change my plans for some clown on a chat board who whines he’s being picked on because of a random joke. I will be at most of the FB games, you feel the need to find me and try to make me “earn my words” have at it.

I will. And the name calling and insults don’t stop do they?

You will earn these words.

Sure. Time and place lc. Where do you want to meet and when?

Dont shit all over me and then tell me to have a few beers and chill out.

Where are we meeting???
We aren't going to ever meet again. I didn't shit on you. Your physical threats against multiple posters is a bit concerting, but I guess we all need to just put you on ignore.

I will. And the name calling and insults don’t stop do they?

You will earn these words.
Name calling and insults huh?…dim, dumbest MFer, asshole…gee who said that?!

I honestly don’t care it’s a chat board , but if someone’s going to be a whiney bit$& like you I have no problem calling them out.

Name calling and insults huh?…dim, dumbest MFer, asshole…gee who said that?!

I honestly don’t care it’s a chat board , but if someone’s going to be a whiney bit$& like you I have no problem calling them out.

You start the prob then act the victim. Of course.

If you dont want to have an issue with me, stop starting shit with me.

You will earn these words. It’s all fun and games until Im standing in front of you and it isn’t a message board any more.

To be clear, I don’t give a shit about repercussions. At all. What I give a shit about is you being accountable for your words in real life. So keep acting like a tough guy behind your keyboard. Im not afraid to meet in person.

You start the prob then act the victim. Of course.

If you dont want to have an issue with me, stop starting shit with me.

You will earn these words. It’s all fun and games until Im standing in front of you and it isn’t a message board any more.

To be clear, I don’t give a shit about repercussions. At all. What I give a shit about is you being accountable for your words in real life. So keep acting like a tough guy behind your keyboard. Im not afraid to meet in person.
How did I start anything. I was clearly F’ing joking. But you are so GD thin skinned you think everyone’s making fun of you.

You ain’t doing shit. Nobody should be scared of me, I’m not running around trying to pick fights. But trust me when I tell you there will be no backpedaling from me. You feel the need to come “find me” go for it. You want to size me up and take your chances, have at it.

How did I start anything. I was clearly F’ing joking. But you are so GD thin skinned you think everyone’s making fun of you.

You ain’t doing shit. Nobody should be scared of me, I’m not running around trying to pick fights. But trust me when I tell you there will be no backpedaling from me. You feel the need to come “find me” go for it. You want to size me up and take your chances, have at it.

You just cant shut up can you? You will wish you never pushed it this far. You will say you’re sorry. It will be funny.

Haha…ok.

Thank god we don’t have political BS ruining threads now, It’s just your whining ass threatening to fight everyone.

Back to football…nothing wrong with a 6’5 walk on 18 year old. All sorts of possibilities, hope he kicks ass and earns a scholarship.

Biggs, do you approve of this message?

You ain’t doing shit. Nobody should be scared of me, I’m not running around trying to pick fights. But trust me when I tell you there will be no backpedaling from me. You feel the need to come “find me” go for it. You want to size me up and take your chances, have

haha. Ok.

Thank god we don’t have political BS ruining threads now, It’s just your whining ass threatening to fight everyone.

Back to football…nothing wrong with a 6’5 walk on 18 year old. All sorts of possibilities, hope he kicks ass and earns a scholarship.

Biggs, do you approve of this message?
I didnt threaten to fight anyone. I just said we are going to meet and you will earn these words.

You’re the coward that has threatened gun violence against me already.

More back peddle from you though.

I didnt threaten to fight anyone. I just said we are going to meet and you will earn these words.

Wtf are you taking about?! That was someone else biff, I don’t even own a gun. GFY, and keep up the whining.

Wtf are you taking about?! That was someone else biff, I don’t even own a gun. GFY, and keep up the whining.

These words will be expensive.

Ya know what? It was eturd that threatened me with gun violence.

Good to know you don’t own a fire arm though.

Last edited:

You threaten people all the time. I doubt anyone is "afraid" of you, just get tired of the endless negative garbage that comes out of your face all of the time. You constantly call people out on here and act as though you know more than anyone, and yet you are also wrong constantly. Sorta funny to watch you boil though.

You threaten people all the time. I doubt anyone is "afraid" of you, just get tired of the endless negative garbage that comes out of your face all of the time. You constantly call people out on here and act as though you know more than anyone, and yet you are also wrong constantly. Sorta funny to watch you boil though.

Threaten with what? Show me where. Or, stfu.

I do know more. Sorry your ego cant handle it. Constantly wrong? Nope.

What is funny is how fast shit talkers stfu when they meet me. I give zero ****s about repercussions. Can you say the same?

Im tired of the endless dipshits, you included, dragging me into shit I wasn’t involved in or talking shit out right out of nowhere. If you don’t want an issue, stfu and don’t create one.

Threaten with what? Show me where. Or, stfu.

I do know more. Sorry your ego cant handle it. Constantly wrong? Nope.

What is funny is how fast shit talkers stfu when they meet me. I give zero ****s about repercussions. Can you say the same?

Im tired of the endless dipshits, you included, dragging me into shit I wasn’t involved in or talking shit out right out of nowhere. If you don’t want an issue, stfu and don’t create one.
NOBODY is scared of you. Sorry if that hurts your pathetic ego. You are a smack talker, who seems to have a high opinion of your toughness. Great for you. I doubt anyone cowers in your little man syndrome presence. Granted that is usually a syndrome for small people, in your case it is for small mindedness. Not going back to look for all your crap,

NOBODY is scared of you. Sorry if that hurts your pathetic ego. You are a smack talker, who seems to have a high opinion of your toughness. Great for you. I doubt anyone cowers in your little man syndrome presence. Granted that is usually a syndrome for small people, in your case it is for small mindedness. Not going back to look for all your crap,

Like I have written before… someone , out of nowhere, decides to have an issue with me and now here we are. Everybody is braveheart behind their keyboard. Until they find themselves face to face and cant find a way to deescalate fast enough. Time and place MRIdiotCoug. Show us you aren’t afraid.

He doesn’t have a high opinion of his toughness. People who act like he does are 99% chickenshit bullies. Someone nailed it before- he knows he can’t run his mouth like this in his day to day life because he’d get his ass handed to him, so he shows up here to live out his bully fantasy where there are no consequences.

He doesn’t have a high opinion of his toughness. People who act like he does are 99% chickenshit bullies. Someone nailed it before- he knows he can’t run his mouth like this in his day to day life because he’d get his ass handed to him, so he shows up here to live out his bully fantasy where there are no consequences.

Time and place. Name it. And you can prove you are right or wrong.

I think the chickenshits are you and mridiotcoug.

Time and place.

Like I have written before… someone , out of nowhere, decides to have an issue with me and now here we are. Everybody is braveheart behind their keyboard. Until they find themselves face to face and cant find a way to deescalate fast enough. Time and place MRIdiotCoug. Show us you aren’t afraid.

Lol, you are a fool. I live in Garfield in thePalouse, let me know when you are in town, I would be happy to see you. Come on over big guy, any ol time will do.

Lol, you are a fool. I live in Garfield in thePalouse, let me know when you are in town, I would be happy to see you. Come on over big guy, any ol time will do.

Ok. I will post when Im in town. Will see you then. Dont get scared and disappear.

Anyone going to the spring game? Let’s organize a fight bracket.
Pretty sure I’ll be there. Y’all better stay 30’ away I’ll be packing my super soaker. Maybe I’ll fill it with beer for anyone who’s thirsty and not afraid.

NOBODY is scared of you. Sorry if that hurts your pathetic ego. You are a smack talker, who seems to have a high opinion of your toughness. Great for you. I doubt anyone cowers in your little man syndrome presence. Granted that is usually a syndrome for small people, in your case it is for small mindedness. Not going back to look for all your
Time and place. Name it. And you can prove you are right or wrong.

I think the chickenshits are you and mridiotcoug.

Time and place.

Time and place. Get in line.
Take your act somewhere else, everyone is sick of your shit--go ruin some other board.

Damn it Biggie... I was doing my little "reading binge" through posts and for some reason, I just pictured you disguised as a Zoltar where people keep putting quarters in and are poised for discussion battle/debate.

One out of 3 messages/fortunes being - "you will eat those words" or "time and place".

Making the person putting the coins in getting even angrier in hopes of a different/new response.

Telling you guys, this would be a hit on Saturday Night Live.

But back to the discussion topic, it's fine to get excited about this PWO and let's hope he kills it. The odds are not in his favor.

Damn it Biggie... I was doing my little "reading binge" through posts and for some reason, I just pictured you disguised as a Zoltar where people keep putting quarters in and are poised for discussion battle/debate.

One out of 3 messages/fortunes being - "you will eat those words" or "time and place".

Making the person putting the coins in getting even angrier in hopes of a different/new response.

But back to the discussion topic, it's fine to get excited about this PWO and let's hope he kills it. The odds are not in his favor.

The revenge of the turds posters have nothing to offer. They are football illiterate. So they find the person that makes them feel insecure about their lack of knowledge and pick a fight with him. They are sad.

Back to football….

The kid is a TE prospect. If they line him up wide, wow. They’re desperate.

He has his work cut out for him. If he sticks it out all 5 years and trains like a savage, he may have a shot at getting on the field. Why? Because WSU is gonna be a revolving door of scholarships kids coming and going. If he can be consistent and stick it out he will be the last man standing.

I believe we will see a slide in the performance of WSU real quick. Unless Dick can run the table on some teams that hired new coaches this season or are still building.

Im sure one of the revenge of the turds crew will shit all over me for this. So…..

Time and f’ing place!

Reactions: Cougini5591

You left off “you’re stupid/you’re the dumbest mfer on this board/I’m right you’re a dumbass” or one of its many derivations

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
You left off “you’re stupid/you’re the dumbest mfer on this board/I’m right you’re a dumbass” or one of its many derivations

And the new one….. “revenge of he turds.”

You are included in that. Fingereddisco.

You hurt my feelings. F’ing baby.

Im not sorry. But thanks for showing up to not talk any football and just shit on another poster.

It is you and your revenge of the turds clan that are ruining the board. You should go post somewhere else.

Im not sorry. But thanks for showing up to not talk any football and just shit on another poster.

It is you and your revenge of the turds clan that are ruining the board. You should go post somewhere else.
"I'm rubber, you're glue, bounces of me and sticks on you" would have also sufficed.

Done, back to ignoring you.

The revenge of the turds posters have nothing to offer. They are football illiterate. So they find the person that makes them feel insecure about their lack of knowledge and pick a fight with him. They are sad.

Back to football….

The kid is a TE prospect. If they line him up wide, wow. They’re desperate.

He has his work cut out for him. If he sticks it out all 5 years and trains like a savage, he may have a shot at getting on the field. Why? Because WSU is gonna be a revolving door of scholarships kids coming and going. If he can be consistent and stick it out he will be the last man standing.

I believe we will see a slide in the performance of WSU real quick. Unless Dick can run the table on some teams that hired new coaches this season or are still building.

Im sure one of the revenge of the turds crew will shit all over me for this. So…..

Time and f’ing place!
I share the concern of the Cougs "sliding". With all this realignment and NIL shit, we just won't be able to keep up. The NCAA has got to put the reins on the NIL thing. $ Limits would be a good start. They really screwed the pooch on that. Thanks Emmert. Stupid mutt.

And Kliakoff or however you spell it needs to get off his ass and backfill. I will die on my sword saying SDSU and UNLV need to be invited - now. Or yesterday. At this point, UNLV's apparently unsuitable profile ceases to matter. I've never been to Vegas and have little desire to do so, but everybody else and their dog goes there. Pac-12 sports in Vegas? HELLO.

I share the concern of the Cougs "sliding". With all this realignment and NIL shit, we just won't be able to keep up. The NCAA has got to put the reins on the NIL thing. $ Limits would be a good start. They really screwed the pooch on that. Thanks Emmert. Stupid mutt.

And Kliakoff or however you spell it needs to get off his ass and backfill. I will die on my sword saying SDSU and UNLV need to be invited - now. Or yesterday. At this point, UNLV's apparently unsuitable profile ceases to matter. I've never been to Vegas and have little desire to do so, but everybody else and their dog goes there. Pac-12 sports in Vegas? HELLO.

How do you limit NIL$ when it doesn’t flow thru the schools? How do you limit NIL $ with the court already saying you can’t stop kids from making $? How do you have a “development” program when kids leave after a year?

These are trying times for WSU. The captain of the ship (Chun), needs to have a great plan to help his department navigate thru this.

I share your concerns about the new commish. He took over a mess. His hands may be tied by the presidents tho refusing to let some schools in. UNLV is an obvious choice. SDSU is too. Not much else left for big markets and tier one or close to it schools tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT