ADVERTISEMENT

Nice interviews

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
CML is his usual expressionless self. Molton really comes off like a nice articulate young man. The other guys too. I don't watch other teams' interviews so I can't compare, but I just always like to hear from our guys. Respectful, articulate, always mentioning the coaches, do your job, one play/game at a time, etc etc.

Oh speaking of young men, at Gameday I ran into this Coug that was wearing almost like a jammy onesie. So I got a picture with him, and exchanged names. He said his was Logwone. I said oh yeah, Logwone Mitz. He's like looking at his outfit, trying to figure out how I knew his last name.

I'm like dude, I remember Cougs' names. He thought that was cool. Truth though, how do you ever forget a name like Logwone Mitz? :)

CML is his usual expressionless self. Molton really comes off like a nice articulate young man. The other guys too. I don't watch other teams' interviews so I can't compare, but I just always like to hear from our guys. Respectful, articulate, always mentioning the coaches, do your job, one play/game at a time, etc etc.

Oh speaking of young men, at Gameday I ran into this Coug that was wearing almost like a jammy onesie. So I got a picture with him, and exchanged names. He said his was Logwone. I said oh yeah, Logwone Mitz. He's like looking at his outfit, trying to figure out how I knew his last name.

I'm like dude, I remember Cougs' names. He thought that was cool. Truth though, how do you ever forget a name like Logwone Mitz? :)

Mitz was a guy that I thought was going to be a good running back for us. He had all sorts of moves and great size. I heard through the grapevine that he didn't get much time on the field because he just couldn't get the play calls straight and was constantly blowing his assignment in practice. I hope life is treating him well.

Molton has been a great representative of WSU and the football program. He's worked hard, had a good attitude, shows pride in WSU, and he has been extremely loyal to the team and program. That is what I appreciated so much about Marcellus Pippins, and Pippins continues to show his loyalty and support to WSU. I'm proud of them both.

I recently saw Pippins congratulating CB Armauni Archie on Twitter after Archie committed to WSU. They are both from El Cerrito, CA. I thought that was really cool.

Btw, Pippins just signed a contract with Montreal in the CFL:

Dq9_HzfVYAAxMku.jpg

Last edited:
Ha I remember a long time ago saying Pippens will one day end up the best dancer in the CFL. Finally right!

Reactions: acgcoug
Logwone Mitz is a charter member of the all time Coug name hall of fame
His middle name just happens to be Hercules..... I worked in Fin Aid during my time at WSU when he came in one day to speak to the financial aid counselor for athletes. Nice guy btw.

Logwone Mitz is a charter member of the all time Coug name hall of fame
Logwone Mitz scored a touchdown 10 years ago today when Wrong Stoops and Arizona beat Wrong Coach and WSU 59-28 in Martin Stadium.

(Couldn't find a video of the Logwone's TD vs Arizona in the 2nd half - just the news report showing WSU's first ever lead against a Pac 12 team that season)

Heh, wrong Stoops. Man that dude's whole face turned purple when something didn't go his way. I have no idea how he gets through life without having a stroke when somebody gets his order wrong at the drive thru

Reactions: Cougarmatt90
Heh, wrong Stoops. Man that dude's whole face turned purple when something didn't go his way. I have no idea how he gets through life without having a stroke when somebody gets his order wrong at the drive thru

He has plenry of time now to work on his anger issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT