ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive Coordinator looking like Ben Arbuckle

Missouri is making a late push for him as well.

And who is reporting that. There is no official reports of that, just rumors, supposition, innuendo, for now.

Also did you even read my post?

247, SBnation, are reporting it as a done deal for WSU.

WSU's leaders, and Arbuckle or his agents, if any, are Negotiating, hammering out the Final Nitty, Gritty DETAILS, as a pretty much DONE DEAL.

Missouri may want Arbuckle, and may be pushing for him, but they Missouri are probably not in talks, negotiations, etc, with him the way WSU is.

If they were, it would be all over the news, and 247, SBnation, Feldman, WILNER, etc, etc, wouldn't be reporting it as a done deal for WSU.

The only source for this is supposedly Football Scoop.

And Football Scoop is NOT AS CREDIBLE as FELDMAN, 247 SPORTS, SBNATION, COUGCENTER, WILNER.

What Football Scoop is probably doing is reporting rumor, innuendo, supposition, an or may even be accurately saying that Missouri is after him as well, but not reporting that Missouri is probably not talking, negotiating at the DONE DEAL level, that WSU is.

The ONLY way Missouri gets Arbuckle, is if WSU, SCHULTZ, CHUN, DICKERT, ETC, BLOW THE DONE DEAL NEGOTIATION ON OF THE NITTY, GRITTY, DETAILS.

And who is reporting that. There is no official reports of that, just rumors, supposition, innuendo, for now.

WSU's leaders, and Arbuckle or his agents, if any, are Negotiating, hammering out the Final Nitty, Gritty DETAILS, as a pretty much DONE DEAL.

Missouri may want Arbuckle, and may be pushing for him, but they Missouri are probably not in talks, negotiations, etc, with him the way WSU is.

If they were, it would be all over the news, and 247, SBnation, Feldman, WILNER, etc, etc, wouldn't be reporting it as a done deal for WSU.

And Football Scoop is NOT AS CREDIBLE as FELDMAN, 247 SPORTS, SBNATION, COUGCENTER, WILNER.

What Football Scoop is probably doing is reporting rumor, innuendo, supposition, an or may even be accurately saying that Missouri is after him as well, but not reporting that Missouri is probably not talking, negotiating at the DONE DEAL level, that WSU is.

The ONLY way Missouri gets Arbuckle, is if WSU, SCHULTZ, CHUN, DICKERT, ETC, BLOW THE DONE DEAL NEGOTIATION ON OF THE NITTY, GRITTY, DETAILS.

Also WSU is a lateral, semi equal program to Missouri.

And WSU is a semi better Passing program then Missouri.

And WSU has a better AIR RAID history, what with Leach, Harrell, Morris, etc, which Arbuckle would respect more.

And WSU had 7 wins, which better then Missouri.

And Arbuckle would have a harder time in SEC, then in PAC 12

And since WSU is in DONE DEAL NEGOTIATIONS of NITTY, GRITTY, FINALIZATION OF CONTRACT DETAILS, ETC, all Missouri would be is Arbuckle using Missouri as negotiation leverage by saying something like "Well altho I like, want to be OC at WSU, Missouri is offering me 1.33 million, to be OC at Missouri. why should I get paid less to be OC at WSU?"

To which Dickert could mention the selling points I named above. Offer him a comparable deal at 1.15 million plus performance Bonuses, raises, etc.

Only Feldman is trustworthy there. Don’t see anything from Wilner. Unless he’s signing in person, I would expect deal done this am. If not Mizzou or Miss St probably got to him before he inked.

Also WSU is a lateral, semi equal program to Missouri.

And WSU is a semi better Passing program then Missouri.

And WSU has a better AIR RAID history, what with Leach, Harrell, Morris, etc, which Arbuckle would respect more.

And WSU had 7 wins, which better then Missouri.

And Arbuckle would have a harder time in SEC, then in PAC 12

And since WSU is in DONE DEAL NEGOTIATIONS of NITTY, GRITTY, FINALIZATION OF CONTRACT DETAILS, ETC, all Missouri would be is Arbuckle using Missouri as negotiation leverage by saying something like "Well altho I like, want to be OC at WSU, Missouri is offering me 1.33 million, to be OC at Missouri. why should I get paid less to be OC at WSU?"

To which Dickert could mention the selling points I named above. Offer him a comparable deal at 1.15 million plus performance Bonuses, raises, etc.

All Missouri really means is that Arbuckle will cost WSU more and that WSU might have to fork out about 1.65 million(Base pay + performance Bonuses, etc), to get Arbuckle

All Missouri really means is that Arbuckle will cost WSU more and that WSU might have to fork out about 1.65 million(Base pay + performance Bonuses, etc), to get Arbuckle
Mizzou is loaded at WR. A good set up for any OC. Only negative is HC may be approaching hot seat . That and playing sec defenses.

Only Feldman is trustworthy there. Don’t see anything from Wilner. Unless he’s signing in person, I would expect deal done this am. If not Mizzou or Miss St probably got to him before he inked.

If Missouri or Miss St were getting him, it would be substantially reported by more then Football Scoop.

If it's not reported by more then Football Scoop, then Missouri, Miss St are either NOT HIRED, NOT NEGOTIATING FOR ARBUCKLE YET, OR THEY ARE NOT GETTING ARBUCKLE.

AND I AM NOT BELIEVING IT UNTIL IT IS SUBSTANTIALLY REPORTED BY MORE THEN FOOTBALL SCOOP.

UNTIL, UNLESS THEN IT IS RUMOR, SUPPOSITION, INNUENDO, ETC

Part of how you get zero pressure from the DLine is by being good at vertical passing. Forces two safeties to stay deep and pulls defensive players back at every level because you have to defend the entire field well…something defenses didn’t have to do against us this year.

Thank you for explaining this so I don't have to.

Reactions: Coug90
Brand Y saying he is hired.

Feldman is saying that WKU lead the nation in explosives. I believe it looking at the first few minutes of the video I linked above. Looks a lot like the Art Briles offense to me

Missouri is making a late push for him as well.
I make no effort to follow Mizzou. But just from what I've heard/seen, WSU has the reputation of being a great stepping stone for coordinators. On the other hand, I'm not aware that Mizzou can say the same. Were I in this young man's shoes, that would definitely be a factor in my decision...

Brand Y saying he is hired.

Feldman is saying that WKU lead the nation in explosives. I believe it looking at the first few minutes of the video I linked above. Looks a lot like the Art Briles offense to me

If Brand Y is Coug Center, SBnation, then that's what I said.

Except that Cougcenter, SBnation didn't say he was "Hired", but that it was pretty much a "DONE DEAL", of WSU's leaders negotiating, hammering out the final nitty, gritty contract details, etc.

So is Brand Y coug center, SBnation?

And were they reporting a pretty much DONE DEAL, or were they newly reporting that it has gone from Done Deal to OFFICIAL HIRING?

But even tho thats been reported, some here are still going to believe the Rumor, Speculation, supposition, innuendo, etc, from Football Scoop, over Feldman, Coug Center, SBnation, 247, etc.

Except that Cougcenter, SBnation didn't say he was "Hired", but that it was pretty much a "DONE DEAL", of WSU's leaders negotiating, hammering out the final nitty, gritty contract details, etc.

And were they reporting a pretty much DONE DEAL, or were they newly reporting that it has gone from Done Deal to OFFICIAL HIRING?

But even tho thats been reported, some here are still going to believe the Rumor, Speculation, supposition, innuendo, etc, from Football Scoop, over Feldman, Coug Center, SBnation, 247, etc.
Wut

Mik… I didn’t believe the rumors about Missouri until you shot them down. I normally take the opposite of what you say and that tends to be what actually happens .

Reactions: MikeFingLeach
Mik… I didn’t believe the rumors about Missouri until you shot them down. I normally take the opposite of what you say and that tends to be what actually happens .
Until ink is on paper everything is rumors and speculation. The way the portal is we can expect Coach movement to be just as crazy and sleazy. Buckle up.

It's not what I am saying.

It's what FELDMAN, COUGCENTER, SBNATION, 247 SPORTS, ETC, ARE SAYING.

I'm just parroting what they have said.

They are all parroting west Feldman said. And all he said was it looked like it was probable. Deal isn’t don’t yet and the longer it goes…

They said wsu is targeting him . It is like recruiting an 18 year old kid. It isn’t done until ink is signed .

And I know it is hard to phanthom but to some wsu looks like it is Siberia east . It is an outpost vs Columbus Missouri

They are all parroting west Feldman said. And all he said was it looked like it was probable. Deal isn’t don’t yet and the longer it goes…,,,,
The longer it goes the less favorable it is for wsu

But the silver lining it looks like he is in on the right guy or right type of guy .

He can even point to Eric Morris and what he put on his resume helped get the next gig .

Until ink is on paper everything is rumors and speculation. The way the portal is we can expect Coach movement to be just as crazy and sleazy. Buckle up.

FELDMAN, COUGCENTER, SBNATION, 247 SPORTS, BRAND X, BRAND Y, ETC, ARE, HAVE REPORTED THAT WSU HIRING ARBUCKLE IS PRETTY MUCH A DONE DEAL WITH WSU LEADERS NEGOTIATING, FINALIZING THE FINAL NITTY, GRITTY, CONTRACT DETAILS.

Sponge shoot has said that BRAND Y has now said that WSU has OFFICIALLY HIRED ARBUCKLE.

ALL THAT IS NOT RUMOR, SPECULATION, SUPPOSITION, INNUENDO, ETC.

IT IS FACT.

FOOTBALL SCOOP, AND SOME FANS HERE, ARE NOT REPORTING FACTS ABOUT MISSOURI, AND ARE SAYING, SPREADING RUMORS, SPECULATION, INNUENDO, SUPPOSITION, ETC, THAT MISSOURI IS AFTER, IN ON HIM.

THAT IS EITHER FALSE OR NOT TO BE BELIEVED UNTIL, UNLESS SOMEBODY CREDIBLE REPORTS THAT.

SO FAR NOBODY CREDIBLE IS REPORTING THAT MISSOURI IS AFTER, IN ON, GETTING, ETC, ARBUCKLE.

THEREFORE ITS NOT TO BELIEVED, NOT TRUE UNTIL, UNLESS SOMEBODY REPORTS IT.

IF MISSOURI WERE AFTER, IN ON, SERIOUS CONTENDERS, WERE GETTING, ETC, ARBUCKLE, IT WOULD BE FRONT PAGE NEWS, AND IT WOULD BE CREDIBLY REPORTED.

THE FACT THAT ITS NOT NEWS, NOT SUBSTANTIALLY CREDIBLY REPORTED, MEANS ITS NOT BLOODY DAMN LIKELY, AT MINIMUM, AND NOT BELIEVABLE UNTIL REPORTED CREDIBLY.

IM GOING TO TAKE WHAT FELDMAN, COUGCENTER, SBNATION, 247 SPORTS, BRAND Y, BRAND X, WILNER, ESPN, ETC, OVER RUMORMONGERING.

FELDMAN, COUGCENTER, SBNATION, 247 SPORTS, BRAND X, BRAND Y, ETC, ARE, HAVE REPORTED THAT WSU HIRING ARBUCKLE IS PRETTY MUCH A DONE DEAL WITH WSU LEADERS NEGOTIATING, FINALIZING THE FINAL NITTY, GRITTY, CONTRACT DETAILS.

Sponge shoot has said that BRAND Y has now said that WSU has OFFICIALLY HIRED ARBUCKLE.

ALL THAT IS NOT RUMOR, SPECULATION, SUPPOSITION, INNUENDO, ETC.

IT IS FACT.

FOOTBALL SCOOP, AND SOME FANS HERE, ARE NOT REPORTING FACTS ABOUT MISSOURI, AND ARE SAYING, SPREADING RUMORS, SPECULATION, INNUENDO, SUPPOSITION, ETC, THAT MISSOURI IS AFTER, IN ON HIM.

THAT IS EITHER FALSE OR NOT TO BE BELIEVED UNTIL, UNLESS SOMEBODY CREDIBLE REPORTS THAT.

SO FAR NOBODY CREDIBLE IS REPORTING THAT MISSOURI IS AFTER, IN ON, GETTING, ETC, ARBUCKLE.

THEREFORE ITS NOT TO BELIEVED, NOT TRUE UNTIL, UNLESS SOMEBODY REPORTS IT.

IF MISSOURI WERE AFTER, IN ON, SERIOUS CONTENDERS, WERE GETTING, ETC, ARBUCKLE, IT WOULD BE FRONT PAGE NEWS, AND IT WOULD BE CREDIBLY REPORTED.

THE FACT THAT ITS NOT NEWS, NOT SUBSTANTIALLY CREDIBLY REPORTED, MEANS ITS NOT BLOODY DAMN LIKELY, AT MINIMUM, AND NOT BELIEVABLE UNTIL REPORTED CREDIBLY.

IM GOING TO TAKE WHAT FELDMAN, COUGCENTER, SBNATION, 247 SPORTS, BRAND Y, BRAND X, WILNER, ESPN, ETC, OVER RUMORMONGERING.
Well sponge is wrong . It said he is target . So you choose to believe another rumor.

The worst part about the rumor is that it broke Nationally before the contract was signed. The vultures are circling.

Yeah even tho it's just RUMORMONGERING.

WSU's leaders need to deal with this by giving Arbuckle more.

Arbuckle is sure to use this as LEVERAGE.

And if WSU blows this, doesn't respond favorably to Arbuckle LEVERAGING, they could lose Arbuckle.

WSU just needs to pony up 1.5 mil in Base + performance Bonuses + incentives in order to get Arbuckle, because of Arbuckle LEVERAGING this.

If WSU stubbornly clings to 650k, they could easily lose Arbuckle.

It's like a Job interview, where both the interviewer has said YOUR HIRED, GOT THE JOB, and the prospective employee says I accept you hire offer, and then they hammer out the final, nitty, gritty details of the contract, and then have the Prospective employee sign the contract, etc, then a official announcement is made.

That's where WSU and Arbuckle are, is.

Up until the point, before, the moment where Arbuckle signs, WSU can lose him.

I would be very shocked if Arbuckle weren't leveraging this RUMORMONGERING, to hold out for more money.

And if WSU doesn't give Arbuckle more money, about 1.5 mil, and insist on only giving 650k, etc, then WSU GREATLY risk Arbuckle not signing the contract, and losing Arbuckle

Hopefully WSU gives Arbuckle his 1.25 to 1.33, to 1.5 mil, and completes the hire.

DONT BLOW THIS WSU, SCHULTZ, CHUN, DICKERT!

ESPN says set to hire per source

Doesn't matter Sponge they are not going to believe ESPN, 247, SBNATION, COUG CENTER, BRAND Y, BRAND X, WILNER, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, OR ANY OTHER CREDIBLE source over their RUMOR MONGERING.

Fully expect him to sign with WVU, Miss St, or Mizzou by this afternoon. I wonder who the other options are.

ESPN'S SET TO HIRE MEANS:

That it is like where a job interviewer says to prospective employee, "YOUR HIRED".

Then prospective employee says "Ok I'm hired by you, now let's talk about what I am going to be paid"

Then they start negotiating the final nitty, gritty, little tiny, finalized details, and then the contract signing, and then the official announcement.

So set to hire means PRETTY MUCH DONE DEAL.

WSU, ARBUCKLE are at the NEGOTIATING THE FINAL DETAILS STAGE BEFORE THE CONTRACT SIGNING STAGE.

So unless WSU BLOWS THIS, stubbornly only gives Arbuckle 400k, etc, ITS PRETTY MUCH A DONE DEAL.

AFTER WSU AND ARBUCKLE AGREE ON PAY AMOUNT, ARBUCKLE SIGNS CONTRACT, AND CHUN, DICKERT, ARBUCKLE MAKE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

SO ITS PRETTY MUCH A DONE DEAL, UNLESS WSU BLOWS IT.

Your being a EDIOT.
If it goes through, great. But once It breaks that someone is targeted and set to be hired it usually means pretty late stage. For there not to be a deal done means they aren’t agreeing to terms/negotiating or other options have arrived that are prolonging the process. How many times has Feldman made a report and then not had that report pan out in a few hours. It doesn’t take too long to negotiate once someone has agreed in principle. Hell his mom was liking all the posts of him and WSU “rumors”. Seems something stands in the way of things being finalized. That’s fine if he goes another way, nothing to freak over.

Doesn't matter Sponge they are not going to believe ESPN, 247, SBNATION, COUG CENTER, BRAND Y, BRAND X, WILNER, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, OR ANY OTHER CREDIBLE source over their RUMOR MONGERING.
Done deal like Leach to Tennessee

If it goes through, great. But once It breaks that someone is targeted and set to be hired it usually means pretty late stage. For there not to be a deal done means they aren’t agreeing to terms/negotiating or other options have arrived that are prolonging the process. How many times has Feldman made a report and then not had that report pan out in a few hours. It doesn’t take too long to negotiate once someone has agreed in principle. Hell his mom was liking all the posts of him and WSU “rumors”. Seems something stands in the way of things being finalized. That’s fine if he goes another way, nothing to freak over.

When has something that Feldman, and ESPN, etc, announced, NOT PANNED OUT?

You mention that usually things happen quickly after Feldman reports it.

That's right.

But when has something failed to happen that Feldman, ESPN reported, whether it took a short time or long time?

Its pretty obvious that Arbuckle is using the rumors to LEVERAGE more, and that WSU is not agreeing, or they, WSU, Arbuckle is, are still negotiating.

Sometimes negotiations take awhile.

Especially the NFL, NBA, etc, player contracts, have taken months of negotiations, and hold outs to resolve.

If it can take them that long to negotiate then it can also take WSU and Arbuckle a long time to negotiate, agree.

WSU just needs to give Arbuckle the 1.15 to 1.25 to 1.33 to 1.5 million Arbuckle is probably asking leveraging, holding out for, instead of sticking to 600k guns, and risking losing him.

WSU can't afford to stick to 600k, Coug it, blow it, lose him.

I think WSU finally comes to their senses and either gives Arbuckle what he wants, or negotiates a counter offer Arbuckle will accept.

But I think it will take a while, possibly a long time.

Leave it WSU to turn what should be a quick process, into a long process, etc.

WSU, SCHULTZ, CHUN, DICKERT, BETTER HOPE AND PRAY they don't lose Arbuckle, and then get someone worse then Morris, and then have a really bad year, and then have Arbuckle have a really good year somewhere else, because if all that happens, Schultz, Chun, Dickert end up on FLAMING HOT SEATS.

I just want to see something official saying he is our next OC. There are still a lot of quality recruits in the portal that may be gone at any time. If Arbuckle is announced as our next OC, there may be some of these guys that will add WSU to their possible destinations.

I just want to see something official saying he is our next OC. There are still a lot of quality recruits in the portal that may be gone at any time. If Arbuckle is announced as our next OC, there may be some of these guys that will add WSU to their possible destinations.
I agree. A few WR we have offers out to that are considering us but we need to have a vision going forward that includes a coach, not just a philosophy. Would like to have Arbuckle, but more than anything, would like a good staff in place asap to hit the portal over the next three weeks.

Reactions: mikalalas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT