ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive Coordinator looking like Ben Arbuckle

You guys should really get on Twitter more often. You can learn a lot from it. For those that don't want to or don't have time....I'll let you know what's going down. I didn't say Dickert was getting rid of anyone. Some coaches leave on their own accord. As of now I feel pretty confident saying Arbuckle will have a different OL coach and wr coach than Morris did.
Hope you're not taking stock tips from Twitter. LOL.

You guys should really get on Twitter more often. You can learn a lot from it. For those that don't want to or don't have time....I'll let you know what's going down. I didn't say Dickert was getting rid of anyone. Some coaches leave on their own accord. As of now I feel pretty confident saying Arbuckle will have a different OL coach and wr coach than Morris did.

Leaving on own accord or….. you have 1 year to figure it out or you’re fired.

McGuire is a mop and bucket coach. Here’s the mop, there’s the bucket. Go scrub shitterz until you resign. Or, you can find another job.

Reactions: Chucksizzle1
Leaving on own accord or….. you have 1 year to figure it out or you’re fired.

McGuire is a mop and bucket coach. Here’s the mop, there’s the bucket. Go scrub shitterz until you resign. Or, you can find another job.
McGuire is actually ok at targetting and acquiring players. He just doesn't make them any better.

Reactions: mikalalas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT