No deep pass.
No run game.
No qb run.
No play action.
No multiple formations or shifts.
No extra OL lining up at FB/TE/Wing.
No special plays to prep for.
Nothing thrown left.

Wtf is left??? Jimmy Lake isnt a genius. He just watches film of what Leach doesnt do.

It’s a swing pass offense. Take away the screens. Beat Leach every year. Leach wonders why it happens.

No brains from Biggs. 60 IQ?

Jimmy Lake's nob must be raw from all the slobbing from the booth, but I do love that they're featuring his quote about defending CML. Is Mike not humiliated by this stuff?

Maybe he's a big man and it doesn't get to him (I wish it would).

That's great and all and not disputing Lake brings it in this game. But just can not get my head around how this UW program has such a clunker record this year and would not doubt that they lose their bowl game.

Just does not make sense.

UW just having fun now. Borghi got his face smashed and there is whooping and hollering from the UW defense.

If Mike isn't humiliated, he should know we are.
The mutt crowd is just sticking around to see someone get injured, and the UW players are accommodating them.

That's great and all and not disputing Lake brings it in this game. But just can not get my head around how this UW program has such a clunker record this year and would not doubt that they lose their bowl game.

Just does not make sense.
My guess? Seeing the same thing every year for 6 years makes it pretty easy to defend. It's literally groundhog day for Lake. It's an historic chess game where your computer opponent just keeps making the exact same mistake game after game after game.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Ultimately WSU does not care, players coaches and administrators, about this game. If they did it would be different. We have not had a president since Floyd that gave a crap. Our players have not seemed to care for even longer.

Jimmy Lake is putting together an insane highlight reel on this drive. It is like watching an NFL defense defend a bunch of rat terriers from JC.

Ultimately WSU does not care, players coaches and administrators, about this game. If they did it would be different. We have not had a president since Floyd that gave a crap. Our players have not seemed to care for even longer.

They care.

This year's UW team is the worst we've seen in the CML era, and will likely be the worst for years to come. We got run off the field.

Last year was our best team in the CML era. Weather didn't help but at the end of the day, we got run off the field.

I don't see how we ever win this game. What needs to happen?

Reactions: random soul
Should UW maybe start thinking about making the Apple Cup their homecoming game? It has emerged as literally their best chance at a guaranteed win every year.

This year's UW team is the worst we've seen in the CML era, and will likely be the worst for years to come. We got run off the field.

Last year was our best team in the CML era. Weather didn't help but at the end of the day, we got run off the field.

I don't see how we ever win this game. What needs to happen?

We need to get better at the line of scrimmage. All the BS is just that- BS. They’ve owned us at the LOS.

Reactions: Observer11
Devastating combo we're putting together here. Even in garbage time we're throwing balls to the LOS and trying to get YAC.

2013 - 17 points
2014 - 13 points
2015 - 10 points
2016 - 17 points
2017 - 14 points
2018 - 15 points
2019 - 13 points

Cool "air raid"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT