Juco coach that made it big.

Staff is a mess.
Defense is a mess.
Special teams is a mess.
Offense is stale af.
No leaders.
Bounced 3 kids off the team in 2 weeks.
Refuses to innovate or change.

Pissed this season away. This was a crap job.

Staff is a mess.
Defense is a mess.
Special teams is a mess.
Offense is stale af.
No leaders.

I would call you a retard, but that would be insulting to those who are mentally retarded.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
UW tackling looks great. Ours is an absolute joke. We are looking scared, confused and helpless.

UW even getting the running game going now at midfield.

Staff is a mess.
Defense is a mess.
Special teams is a mess.
Offense is stale af.
No leaders.

Yes, and you have been so much more successful as a coach than Leach. Your post is a joke. Hate me if you want.

This is honestly getting hard to watch. If they go for 7 here, we're talking <5% chance of winning.

Related: why does Eason now have 3 receivers to choose from with the nearest WSU defender 10+ yards away? They are putting on an absolute clinic.

UW tackling looks great. Ours is an absolute joke. We are looking scared, confused and helpless.

UW even getting the running game going now at midfield.
Unfortunately, the defense has not been good the entire year. It started back in spring practice, fall practice and throughout the season.

looked like a wrestling move, held him up for the strip, our d doesn't try to strip the ball enough

Dumb post but thanks.
I generally like your posts. I understand getting emotional during a game. Still, Leach took over for one of the worst coaches in football history and turned the program around. We are currently in the longest sustained success in WSU history. We all wish he would do different things at times. But, he is who he is. While it may hinder him in some circumstances, it more than makes up for it in others.

I generally like your posts. I understand getting emotional during a game. Still, Leach took over for one of the worst coaches in football history and turned the program around. We are currently in the longest sustained success in WSU history. We all wish he would do different things at times. But, he is who he is. While it may hinder him in some circumstances, it more than makes up for it in others.
Leach deserves all the criticism he gets during days like today. He may be unique in getting this team to 5 straight bowls but he has repeatedly shat the bed in this game. Several people called this and it’s been jimmy lakes wet dream. Give the F’in ball to Borghi we’d have won this game going away.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
How many times has Arconado been injured in his WSU career? He is like Cracraft if Cracraft spent 2/3 of his career in the injury tent.

Leach deserves all the criticism he gets during days like today. He may be unique in getting this team to 5 straight bowls but he has repeatedly shat the bed in this game. Several people called this and it’s been jimmy lakes wet dream. Give the F’in ball to Borghi we’d have won this game going away.
Bullshit! Defense has to make stops.

Somebody should send Leach a book about Judo or Jiu-jitsu--maybe reading about using your opponent's momentum against them and attacking their weaknesses might inspire some creativity in him to do the same on the football field. What good is having a plethora of pirate history or Geronimo doing us right now?

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT