ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs Bruins

Great run on third and long.
Borghi makes up for the penalty.
A score TD here would really put UCLA under pressure and maybe a mistake or two from the young QB.

"Undefeated team" lol do you brag when you beat a blind kid in basketball?

Colorado was 5-0 at one point last year. Then they played teams with a pulse.

And you guys were 0-12 a few years ago.

You’re a mentally ill douchebag you are going to be treated like one.

I just don't get it. You guys never talk about it... opponents are 1-11... An honest fan board would realize you haven't played anybody worth a shit and would cool the jets a bit.
So basically you're asking why aren't we all down on the Cougs like you are? Must be a jack Husky because I know UW does a better job than that educating

And you guys were 0-12 a few years ago.

You’re a mentally ill douchebag you are going to be treated like one.

Please pumpkin. Lets not talk history. You won't win.

The Cougs look like shit against a horrible UCLA squad. Your QB makes terrible decisions and your D has more holes than swiss cheese. I can't wait for the next 5 weeks. The Cougs are going to lose at least 3.

TD Cougs
After back to back INTs
Eventually you knew the Ucla QB was going to make a mistake.
21-10

I see why the spread is 18-19 points, ucla just has no answer or abilty to slow down this offense. If the defense just slows down ucla its going to be a pretty good blowout. Oddsmakers are smart and I haven't had the chance to see ucla defense, but they just have no chance against the air raid from what ive seen so far.

So basically you're asking why aren't we all down on the Cougs like you are? Must be a jack Husky because I know UW does a better job than that educating

Ah yes your favorite insult. I will never understand the "jack" insult when getting into WSU is less than the equivalent of getting into a local community college.

Even stranger... the jack insult insinuates that UW is an excellent school... and we all know where you to go school in Washington when you don't get into UW or Western...

Please pumpkin. Lets not talk history. You won't win.

The Cougs look like shit against a horrible UCLA squad. Your QB makes terrible decisions and your D has more holes than swiss cheese. I can't wait for the next 5 weeks. The Cougs are going to lose at least 3.

Awww awww you cryin’ you little b.itch
“I went to the other team’s board... they love their team they enjoy winning they mean to me...they mention 0-12... I said you don’t want to talk history with me that’ll show em’”

It's so confusing reading through replies to someone who you have blocked. Hard to follow one side of the convo

Ah yes your favorite insult. I will never understand the "jack" insult when getting into WSU is less than the equivalent of getting into a local community college.

Even stranger... the jack insult insinuates that UW is an excellent school... and we all know where you to go school in Washington when you don't get into UW or Western...
I don't talk academic merits of WSU vs UW with people who didn't go to one of those schools like I did

Awww awww you cryin’ you little b.itch
“I went to the other team’s board... they love their team they enjoy winning they mean to me...they mention 0-12... I said you don’t want to talk history with me that’ll show em’”

It's the truth. What ground do you think you have to stand on when it comes to winning?

So two picks and a free ST touchdown. Do we even WANT to win this game?

Would really love to stop hearing the time-filler "story" of how UCLA is "finally finding their rhythm." Right. Just watch their games rest of the year. Nobody will be saying that.

Frustrating to watch. All you have to do is play sound football to beat a team like this. Try to do too much or get too greedy and you find yourself in a tight game. Break down and wrap up on D. Take what they give you on O. Win relatively easy

Bud, it's not a brag to say you went to WSU. If I had gone there it's definitely not something I'd talk about.
What was your major before you dropped out of Shoreline CC?

Blocked! See ya chump.

Given that Scott will do nothing about what is genuine trolling now making its way into game threads, I recommend everyone reading this takes the same tack.

Reactions: 79COUG
Loves Gordon's heroics but don't know if he needs to start throwing shoulders at defenders while hosting UCLA up 4 in the 2Q. He won't last long with doing much of that

What was your major before you dropped out of Shoreline CC?

Blocked! See ya chump.

Given that Scott will do nothing about what is genuine trolling now making its way into game threads, I recommend everyone reading this takes the same tack.
Exactly—engaging the boy is a waste of time. He’s got no friends so he’s here on a Saturday night trolling, he’ll get bored eventually and go back to doing what he does best.

Reactions: 79COUG
I stand on the fact that you ran away like a little coward when you lost to Cal and were nowhere to be seen. You embody pathetic cowardice.

Eh Cal loss didn't bother me all that much. We lost to em last year and made the Rose Bowl. In case you didn't notice... CAL is 4-0 and just beat an SEC team in the south at 9am.

I didn't see the typical insanity on this board that I usually do. But then of course... it starts again with some moron talking about UW and BYU.

I mean this board is going to get comical over the next 5 weeks. I can smell it.

Cougars are finding ways to keep UCLA in the game.
21-17
They're making way harder than it needs to be. Could be sloppiness or a bit of over confidence leading to sloppiness. Who knows, but I hate it.

I'm not sure which is worse, seeing defensive players in position but missing tackles or having them out of position. Every game guys come flying up with a chance to make a negative stop or stop for no gain but come in out of control.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT