ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs Bruins

Fisher cuts to the inside and that defender gets crossed up and he runs in for a td
Thought the same thing. Probably feels way different on the field and in the moment, but him glancing over at the DB and thinking he had the angle to outrun him was nuts

Don't want Gordon getting hurt, but MAN does it make a difference having a QB who can scramble for 2-3 to get the first

I remember Tuel, Halliday & Falk...

Reactions: 425cougfan
Could you imagine if he went up against a secondary like...........BYU.

Oh the same secondary that beat USC? The USC that just threw for 368 yards on Utah and allowed Pittman to go for 232 of those yards?

So many people on this board consistently say the dumbest shit.

Why does it feel like we're not playing real well? 2 picks and KO return. game might be 56-0 w/o those. and almost give u a hail mary

5 freaking td pases, +400 yards of O

Our entire idiot secondary was going for the INT there instead of swatting it down

Was it not enough to give away 14 free points already? We need to give away 21 in the 1H?

Cougs need to pile it on. A few losses in the top 25 today so Cougs have a chance to move up. All most of the voters will see is a final score.

WOW...weird first half in so many ways.
Ucla got a number of breaks,
Int on first play and quick score
Int on what should have been a sure catch by Patmon
Kick off return for TD
Almost a hail mary TD just before half on a deflection.
You would think they would be up by a couple of scores but they are down by 18.

Our entire idiot secondary was going for the INT there instead of swatting it down

Was it not enough to give away 14 free points already? We need to give away 21 in the 1H?

To be fair it did get knocked down

Good news is the half was sloppy enough for Leach to give them an undressing at half

WOW...weird first half in so many ways.
Ucla got a number of breaks,
Int on first play and quick score
Int on what should have been a sure catch by Patmon
Kick off return for TD
Almost a hail mary TD just before half on a deflection.
You would think they would be up by a couple of scores but they are down by 18.
Breaks? How are those breaks?

clays needs to do a better job period, not prepared-I know he makes adjustments at half but how about a gameplan to start the game. Im thinking of tough games against good teams.

Reactions: 79COUG
To be fair it did get knocked down

Good news is the half was sloppy enough for Leach to give them an undressing at half
I saw I think everyone in the secondary with their hands up trying to make a reception. Didn't see anybody trying to knock it down. Result: 61 yard completion dying on the goal line. 1 more second is all UCLA would have needed to cash in another 7 free points.

Need to see less attempts at stripping the ball and more tackling, and fewer INT attempts with more swatting. Don't need this:

I don't talk academic merits of WSU vs UW with people who didn't go to one of those schools like I did

UW has a decent academic reputation. But its no where near an elite school.
Oh the same secondary that beat USC? The USC that just threw for 368 yards on Utah and allowed Pittman to go for 232 of those yards?

So many people on this board consistently say the dumbest shit.

Those in glass houses...

clays needs to do a better job period, not prepared-I know he makes adjustments at half but how about a gameplan to start the game. Im thinking of tough games against good teams.

Strange comment.
First drive was a sudden change at the 30. Second drive resulted in a field goal. Since then UCLA hasn't done much. That's not what I'd call a problem.

UW has a decent academic reputation. But its no where near an elite school.

Those in glass houses...

What's my glass house?

And we're comparing WSU to UW based on Chip always bringing it up. I don't know why he does. He likes to call every UW fan a jack Husky while simultaneously ignoring that the vast majority of Coug students could NEVER get into UW.

Strange comment.
First drive was a sudden change at the 30. Second drive resulted in a field goal. Since then UCLA hasn't done much. That's not what I'd call a problem.

Up until the last hail mary they had about 120 yards of O. Nothing wrong with that

to start the game the defense was way out of position , ucla qbmissed a wide open receiver in the endzone then they walked it in-its ok tonight, but try that against Utah or Washington and its probably the difference in the game

to start the game the defense was way out of position , ucla qbmissed a wide open receiver in the endzone then they walked it in-its ok tonight, but try that against Utah or Washington and its probably the difference in the game
Mr Winston!

Never thought it would be 49-17 at this point.
When do the Cougs put in the backup QBs?

You can't.

There's a very real possibility that New Mexico St. may not win a single game this year... and Northern Colorado will maybe win 1. 2 non-conference foes combining for like 2 wins and 22 losses at best means the Cougs have to hang major points on every bad team they play.

Northern Colorado lost 50-0 to Sac State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT