ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. Cougs vs Bruins

This D is just bad and they haven't even faced a good offense yet. 49 points in the 3rd and the game is not sealed up yet. That is a bit embarrassing.

Reactions: 79COUG
And now they have to
UCLA with 2 quick scores
49-31
Cougs might need 60 to win this one.
They're gonna need at least one more TD. D hasn't been this poor in a few years. They might need to get knocked down a peg or two. Hopefully for their sake it doesn't take an L in this game to do it

that's what I was saying,( I don't know who mr Winston is), but claeys has me worried.
The offense is a given but whats going to determine if this is 7-5 or a really good team is the defense.

Time for a pre-4th quarter ass chewing.
Gut check moment.

that's what I was saying,( I don't know who mr Winston is), but claeys has me worried.
The offense is a given but whats going to determine if this is 7-5 or a really good team is the defense.
With this defense, the rest of the games are 50/50 at best. They go 10-2 or 5-7. The way this game has turned they could lose by 14+ after being up 49-17 in the 3rd quarter. That would be incredible.

With this defense, the rest of the games are 50/50 at best. They go 10-2 or 5-7. The way this game has turned they could lose by 14+ after being up 49-17 in the 3rd quarter. That would be incredible.

Turnovers are a killer.
You would think after Fisher's turnover that holding onto the ball would be 2nd nature.
This could be UCLA's biggest comeback ever.

If they lose this game I will not watch another one for the rest of this season. What a leaderless bunch of wimps.

I think a T-tech fan once said that Leach always loses a game he's supposed to win.
Can this team recover at this point.

Turnovers are a killer.
You would think after Fisher's turnover that holding onto the ball would be 2nd nature.
This could be UCLA's biggest comeback ever.
They've been playing "casual" from the opening kick. You see all the things that kids do when they think they're better than they are. I don't care how good the offense is, you can't be a top 25 team with a defense like that. Specially an offense that doesn't eat any clock if it goes 3 and out a few times in a row.

That time out...commence ass chewing. Haven't seen him that pissed on the sidelines in a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT