ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread Cougs vs. Lick the Beavers.

Missing Max B.
Cougs have left the running game and you can't just rely on JDL scrambling. Only want to see him do this from time to time.

Up to the Defense but the Beavs moved the ball the last time.
Yeah thought we’d see some Bazille. Need some rhythm with the run.

The series where we failed to down the punter on the snap over his head, then threw the pic on the kill shot, is looming large. Seemed like we really had our foot on their throat.

Reactions: taf88
The series where we failed to down the punter on the snap over his head, then threw the pic on the kill shot, is looming large. Seemed like we really had our foot on their throat.

Indeed.

Beavs with a long drive for the TD.
Cougs need to control these last 4 minutes of the first half to give the defense a rest.

Still 7-7 on the road, late in the first half with two key players missing......not bad.

The ground helped make the catch?

does that mean it touched the ground? If not...it’s a catch

Kinda glad it called back. How awesome to read option blast from the 3 with no doubt. Not to mention JDL woulda walked in if he kept it

Well the review tool longer than the Nevada vote count but I didn't see where the ball hit the ground.
Nice running TD to take the lead. I was hoping just for the FG so glad to be wrong.

JDL will have some growing pains but he's fun to watch.
14-7 Cougs

Kinda glad it called back. How awesome to read option blast from the 3 with no doubt. Not to mention JDL woulda walked in if he kept it
Two other nice things: a long, efficient drive to answer the Beaver TD, and then when a score gets wiped out on a BS call they came right out and do it again.

Reactions: earldacoug
Sucks when your coach accepts a penalty that nullifies your sack.

It was 2nd and 20 if they don't accept it too. stupid
With 11 seconds left, you take the 10 yard penalty over the 8 yard sack. Extra down means nothing.

Also, McIntosh has impressed me. Really tough running in that last drive. Not sure why others want to see the backup instead.

Glad Cougar

did I see that right—OSO has a turnover chainsaw? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen.
Anyone else bothered by the fact that we can't hear the announcers over the mixed in crowd/field noises? Someone needs to wake up and make a slight adjustment. Otherwise, the game's going great. WTH!

Anyone else bothered by the fact that we can't hear the announcers over the mixed in crowd/field noises? Someone needs to wake up and make a slight adjustment. Otherwise, the game's going great. WTH!
I am bothered by the fact our fans never believe. F all of you.

Reactions: earldacoug

well it is FOX, so I guess we have to figure there will be some fake noise :)

Reactions: froropmkr72
With 11 seconds left, you take the 10 yard penalty over the 8 yard sack. Extra down means nothing.

Also, McIntosh has impressed me. Really tough running in that last drive. Not sure why others want to see the backup instead.

Glad Cougar
I like McIntosh. I’m a fan of the thunder lightening thing. I’ve just wanted to watch Bazille since they recruited him. Looks explosive.

Reactions: 702coug
Yeah this crowd sound simulation is like 3rd down at centurylink-every down. unnecessary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT