ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread Cougs vs. Lick the Beavers.

Defense is F’ing savage and I love it.
Playing lots of players and there seems to be some depth.
I’m starting to see why bazille isn’t getting on the field. And I’m not at all disappointed. McIntosh is a stud
Funny how this coaching staff saw that and the last staff....not so much. These have to be pleases to have a new perspective.

so I guess we go late in the play clock, every single snap?
seems like we have to wait until 2 seconds to snap

so I guess we go late in the play clock, every single snap?
seems like we have to wait until 2 seconds to snap

De Laura doesn’t know the signals so he goes to the sideline for the play. Bleeds the clock.

More rushing yards than passing yards. Where am I? What year is it?

Great job to all facets of the the team. Defense buckled late but looks way better than last year. I would normally say that Cougs would've done a lot more if they had their star RB in the lineup, but McIntosh was fantastic. Travell Harris is one of the best in the conference, IMO. And JDL? Very exciting QB. Congrats to Rolo & Co.

Glad Cougar

18/33 passing isnt gonna get it done. Solid start for the rookie, got the win, definitely a ton of potential. 55% passing wont win games against better teams. More than capable of getting better though and will probably improve every week.

When was the last time a back went for 140+ on the ground? When was the last time a back had 18 carries???

You will see defenses play more schemes now. You will also see defenses have to defend the run now too.

I like the offense. It makes defenses defend run/pass/option/qb run... much more diverse.

Also, Harris is a pro. He is due for a breakout season.

Reactions: earldacoug
18/33 passing isnt gonna get it done. Solid start for the rookie, got the win, definitely a ton of potential. 55% passing wont win games against better teams. More than capable of getting better though and will probably improve every week.

When was the last time a back went for 140+ on the ground? When was the last time a back had 18 carries???

You will see defenses play more schemes now. You will also see defenses have to defend the run now too.

I like the offense. It makes defenses defend run/pass/option/qb run... much more diverse.

Also, Harris is a pro. He is due for a breakout season.
and how great was it to see - and hear Petros comment on - 'if the D is going to rush 3 and drop 8, we'll just check to the the run...some teams won't do that'

Reactions: BiggsCoug
and how great was it to see - and hear Petros comment on - 'if the D is going to rush 3 and drop 8, we'll just check to the the run...some teams won't do that'

It is a combination of arrogance, ignorance, stubbornness and insanity not to run the ball in that scenario. It is a coach making it all about himself and his scheme rather than the kids and winning games.

What is happening at MSU is exactly what would be happening at WSU if Leach had stayed.

I am glad Rolo is here. He coaches like a guy starting the race, not checking his portfolio on his way to retirement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT