ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread. tWSU vs. PSU

Serious lack of maturity and football mindset on the field. Mentally weak on both sides of the ball. I've never seen a team relax so quickly with a 7-0 lead.
Coaches, this debacle is on you!

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Did anyone think the QB was not going to carry it there (I mean anyone not on the staff or on the field)?
This defensive coordinator called it from his couch with beer in hand. Unreal lack of awareness and discipline.

I agree. Actually liked the hire at the time, but with a year and a half to not have your team function at a D1 level is a testament to poor coaching.
I didn't like the hire at the time, but I was hoping I was wrong...but it's clearly trending the wrong direction. I'm pretty worried all the years of positive buildup are going to be gone, fast.

Love him or hate him, Leach made this team nationally relevant. WSU doesn't matter anymore, It's going to be very tough competing against that with this staff.

Imagine deLaura with good coaching. I won’t say Leach, since Leach would have him stand in the pocket and throw 50 times a game. But, imagine someone a little more progressive, like…Harrell?

The pulling linemen constantly is dumb AF. Youve got a back the explodes like a cannon and a bunch of lineman that have been good at blocking one on one in space. Run downhill knock it off with the slow developing bullshit

Totally speculating here, but I’m wondering if Borghi’s back isn’t healed. That would explain why he’s running so tentative, and why they’re not even trying him up the middle.

The pulling linemen constantly is dumb AF. Youve got a back the explodes like a cannon and a bunch of lineman that have been good at blocking one on one in space. Run downhill knock it off with the slow developing bullshit
Correct. And every pac-12 team will eat it up.

Reactions: Coug90
TD Cougs 21-7
A sign of hope for this offense. It will have to be better against pac-12 teams but a move in the right direction in this quarter.

I see a lot of different names on the defense. Is Ahmir Crowder playing? I thought he was a key starter but haven't heard his name called.

Totally speculating here, but I’m wondering if Borghi’s back isn’t healed. That would explain why he’s running so tentative, and why they’re not even trying him up the middle.
Nah, over a year. If it is still bothering him it is retirement time. My understanding was it was caution that kept him out more than health last year. If he is still scared at this point he needs to sit and stew.

2nd half advice for Rolo. To steal a line from Remember the Titans..."Run it up, Herman. Leave no doubt!"

Has he looked like a feature back? He looks bad man. Watch him VS McIntosh and tell me the difference…
It's almost apples and oranges with the play calls though. DM is getting that stretch play to show off his speed, MB is getting the off tackle bang-it-up play.

We’ve gotta have the worst luck in the country on PIs. How do you miss that?

Depth getting tested. Djrabils knee injury didn’t look good now Watson dinged. F…

This defense plays with zero intensity. There’s no energy to them at all. And, the interior line is getting upfield but they’re letting themselves get shoved outside. If PSU wanted to they could run up the middle for 5-7 yards a pop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT