ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread tWSU vs uu

Rod here’s burned for the TD. Where’s Travion?? Come on Clayes ridiculous.

Utah with 150 yards of offense in the first 10 minutes of the game; on pace for 8-900 yards at this rate

Is this suddenly Mariota-era Oregon or is this the same constipated Utah team we've watched for ages?

Utah with 150 yards of offense in the first 10 minutes of the game; on pace for 8-900 yards at this rate

Is this suddenly Mariota-era Oregon or is this the same constipated Utah team we've watched for ages?

They are playing our defense....

I guess we’re selling out to stop the dive on the RPO?

Looking for positives....

After 5 quarters of conference play, I doubt I'm the only one getting uncomfortable with all the in-game stories crowning Gordon the King of the P12. Can we go on a 2-game conference win streak before we start declaring royalty? Feels like bad luck...

I don’t understand what the thinking is with our zone defense in the flat. We have guys on each side defending nobody.

I can't bring my self to watch it. It's much easier to stomach just reading everyone's reactions while watching golf.

After 5 quarters of conference play, I doubt I'm the only one getting uncomfortable with all the in-game stories crowning Gordon the King of the P12. Can we go on a 2-game conference win streak before we start declaring royalty? Feels like bad luck...
Won't last for long if the WRs don't start doing their fn job. Catch the ball, block for your teammates.

Nothing like a long drive for a TD on the road after the home team scores first.
7-7 tie at the end of the first
Defense gets some rest . Let's see if they can do anything here.

Don’t call the defense Swiss cheese. Neither the Swiss nor cheese deserve that.

Reactions: ATACFD
Just got man. Zone isn’t doing anything for us.

Theyre lost. They dont understand the scheme.

For a defense that sees as much passing offense in practice going 1’s on 1’s... theyre awful. The amount of reps they have compares to other teams?? They should be much better.

Reactions: froropmkr72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT