ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread tWSU vs uu

What's most terrifying: this offensive performance is coming from UTAH.

Imagine when we see our first offense...

Seriously....Thomas needs to sit. He doesn’t have the speed or awareness for this level. UCLA exposed him last week and Utah is just following the blueprint.

If that was man coverage on the last play then they have to go back to a zone system then pick up a man after a few seconds. Force Utah to make a number of plays to go downfield instead of these big plays. Unless there are some others that can play man to man then it's just not a viable option at this point.

Seriously....Thomas needs to sit. He doesn’t have the speed or awareness for this level. UCLA exposed him last week and Utah is just following the blueprint.

He’s not the only one.

I'm listening on the radio. Did a couple cameras get knocked out or did they switch the telecast to Pac 12 Network?

Theyre lost. They dont understand the scheme.

For a defense that sees as much passing offense in practice going 1’s on 1’s... theyre awful. The amount of reps they have compares to other teams?? They should be much better.
It's almost as if they don't practice against the pass.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
I'm listening on the radio. Did a couple cameras get knocked out or did they switch the telecast to Pac 12 Network?

They just turned a couple of their cameras off as lightning is in the area and they have rules of safety for the camera men.

Pretend this is on tv and we have actual defenders
ZWJZAMLGEYREPKQ.20141231160053.jpg

Reactions: SDCoug
Utah has an eye popping 6+ yards per rush and 16+ yards per pass

Have they ever finished a conference game under Whittingham with these kinds of numbers (yes I know it's our D)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT