ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread tWSU vs uu

Why is Gordon leaving the pocket when there is no pressure?

Is Ryan getting a paycheck from our opponents? Correlary - how is it that Lineman U has no one to replace his 5 penalty a game ass?

Our notion that the talent was on a consistent upwards trend due to winning was obviously fools gold.
Talent is always going to be a battle for us. I don't think anything short of having a season where we run the table and win the whole thing would change that.

I'm not convinced this Utah team is any good. They beat a bad BYU team who lost to Toledo today. There's a real chance that we're the worst team in the PAC right now.

Reactions: walzuu
10 minute 98 yard drive incoming. Unless they want to go fast and just throw it over the top
of our DBs.

Reactions: sellas
Yep, running play clock down to less than 5...also, subbing each play so we have to let Utah sub. I just don't get it.

I'm not convinced this Utah team is any good. They beat a bad BYU team who lost to Toledo today. There's a real chance that we're the worst team in the PAC right now.
I agree. Stanford and OSU arnt great either. Welcome back to the battle for the basement Coug fans.

No. We’re most certainly not. And Utah’s good by pac 12 standards. With any luck they won’t roll over and wet themselves against UW this year. I think their D is every bit as good as UWs.

No. We’re most certainly not. And Utah’s good by pac 12 standards. With any luck they won’t roll over and wet themselves against UW this year. I think their D is every bit as good as UWs.
Anyone other than Stanford or osu we have a shot at in your opinion? Maybe CU?

Anyone other than Stanford or osu we have a shot at in your opinion? Maybe CU?
For sure CU at home? Cal with a backup QB. OSU at home? Come on there’s 3 more wins on this schedule. Vegas Baby!!

Eh, f it.

Streak can't last forever. Might as well lose magnificently.

Night all.[/QUOT
I'll have to see it to believe it. This Utah offense has been bad for 5+ years now. Their defense gives them a chance in most games, but I don't think it's as good as years past.

Ok, here’s how I see things:

Our D sucks, front to back. We don’t have a defensive strength or a solid unit.

Our highly hyped offensive line isn’t as advertised. Still can’t run block, still can’t hold up against a 3 man rush, and only half of them can remember the snap count.

Our highly hyped receivers are talented, but not very tough. They don’t fight for balls, can’t play through contact, and quit early on plays.

Our QB put up huge numbers against crap teams, but real defenses have exposed him. His vision is limited, and he gets tunnel vision under pressure. Stares down receivers, doesn’t see defenders.

Borghi is awesome. But like Jerome Harrison he’s on a strong offense with an awful defense. Also like Harrison, he’s our only reliable weapon so if he gets hurt our season is over.

Lots of work to do, and in the end I we don’t seem to have the bodies to change it this year. Based on the last 4 quarters of play, this looks like a 4-8 team....and I’m not even sure who the 4th win is.

Kwete active and around the ball, he's going to be a player. Hobbs is probably going to be pretty good next year after a year in the weight room, I haven't seen brown get any time on defense not sure why unless they decided to redshirt him

For sure CU at home? Cal with a backup QB. OSU at home? Come on there’s 3 more wins on this schedule. Vegas Baby!!
Not sure Martin stadium will be much of an advantage rest of the way. I know if KO time is after than 4pm I sure as hell won’t be there and will probably have a hard time finding someone to keep the seat warm.

Montez will move the ball all over this defense. As long as Gordon plays scared we will lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT