ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread tWSU vs uu

I think I’m onto something: it’s always after practicing that they play poorly, so maybe they should stop practicing?

Reactions: dgibbons
They’re just guys. They dont make plays. There is no extra gear. They dont capitalize. They always come up just short. They just arent play makers.

Defense needs 11 recruits for 2020. Tell them all theyre expected to show up ready to play.

Reactions: CougPatrol
I thought Willie and Nambdi we’re going to be terrors off the edge this year. They’ve been non existent.

Oguayo has been OK.

Like a lot of these guys, the problem is they’re backups or situational players. Not starters.

I’d love to see the statistics of how often we give up a 1st down on 3rd and long when we rush 3 or 4. It has to be greater than 75%. Claeys is afraid to blitz it seems on 3rd and long

Reactions: cougarhawk1
another TO for our defense and they give up a TD just like that.....stop calling TO's on defense please....

They’re just guys. They dont make plays. There is no extra gear. They dont capitalize. They always come up just short. They just arent play makers.

Defense needs 11 recruits for 2020. Tell them all theyre expected to show up ready to play.

I’m turning it to The Love Boat.

We don’t have anyone on the DL that can get off blocks. We have no secondary players I have seen.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
I thought Willie and Nambdi we’re going to be terrors off the edge this year. They’ve been non existent.
That's true and we assumed that there would be more players playing well so no one player gets too gassed, but here ya go. TOP.

WSU are missing LB Silvels and another LB Sherman.
Not saying these guys are first team pac 12 but that added depth and experience would help at this stage.
There are winnable games on the schedule and a bye week coming up.
ASU
Colo
OSU
Stan
Cal
Cougs can be in all these games.

31-13 Utes late in the 3rd

Not saying these guys are first team pac 12 but that added depth and experience would help at this stage.
ASU
Colo
OSU
Stan
Cal

Gonna be 10-11 AC. SMH.

Gordon is starting to look like Halliday, bad decisions, forcing the ball where it shouldn't be thrown

And leaning over sideways throwing sidearm off the wrong foot might work once ina while but there's a reason they teach you not to do that

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
After going 3-0 I was going to ask what people thought victory looked like this year given the tough slate coming this week and beyond (@Utah, @Oregon, @Cal, @ASU and @UW). It seemed very possible that we could lose 2-3 of those.

I could not have foreseen the apparent certainty now that we would not only lose all of those, but to get SMOKED - and to drop a couple others. Furd, CU, even OSU is far from a guaranteed W

No, Gordon needs these reps. Tough learning lesson, but this is a very good defense. Best we’ll see this season.

ASU-NO
Colo-Maybe
OSU-Maybe
Stan-Maybe
Cal-NO

Why is Gordon leaving the pocket when there is no pressure?

Is Ryan getting a paycheck from our opponents? Correlary - how is it that Lineman U has no one to replace his 5 penalty a game ass?

Our notion that the talent was on a consistent upwards trend due to winning was obviously fools gold.

ASU
Colo
OSU
Stan
Cal

We lost 4 guys who would be starting because of DumbFness. Williams never should have left. Thompson. Supplements. C Hanahaga. DF. Sivels. DF. Can’t happen in our program. We don’t have the depth.

I’m turning it to The Love Boat.
ASU
Colo
OSU
Stan
Cal

I think Silvels is a good player. There's just been a collapse of defensive players and the depth is gone. It's just too tough to say who is a good player on defense with so may holes in it. Face it...if they had Dick Butkus out there we'd be calling him a complete POS right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT