ADVERTISEMENT

OK....Time to bring on Bender

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
So we've now established that Falk isn't the panacea. Time to bring on Bender I guess.
blackeye.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BraindeadCoug:
You are displaying your lack of intelligence.
And what does anointing Falk a 1st round draft pick after a win against Oregon State display?

Originally posted by CougPatrol:
Originally posted by BraindeadCoug:
You are displaying your lack of intelligence.
And what does anointing Falk a 1st round draft pick after a win against Oregon State display?
Since you can't show where anyone actually did that, that you're really prone to hyperbole?

Are You Kidding Me?

Halliday would have just as many turnovers because he wouldn't have been able to escape the constant blitz.

Re: Are You Kidding Me?

This was my point earlier...and I'm no Halliday hater. The blitzes took their toll. Also, some super flukey INTs didn't help us either.

Originally posted by wulffui:

Since you can't show where anyone actually did that, that you're really prone to hyperbole?
OMG, are you kidding me? Mosey on over to brand x and read the articles/posts about Falk following the OSU game.

Originally posted by CougPatrol:

Originally posted by wulffui:

OMG, are you kidding me? Mosey on over to brand x and read the articles/posts about Falk following the OSU game.
This is by far the dumbest thread started by anyone. Gratz CP

Would have helped falk if we had run the ball a bit more. also.. if Mayle catches the ball and we go down and score it is a different game. if Halliday played the first half, with his cement feet , we are lucky to.score. a blind man can see that falk has it. yes he made mistakes, but he will get better. We win the AC !

Anyone who watched that game sees why it's so hard for a young QB to be successful. No matter how much of "IT" that you have, there are going to be some sketchy moments as you learn from your mistakes under pressure. Would Halliday have done better? The proper response is "Who gives a crap because it doesn't matter!" Anyone who gives up on Falk based on one game is an idiot. Those that were anointing him the chosen one and performing fellatio on him after the OSU game.....just as idiotic.

There's a lot of potential there but if the rest of the team doesn't take care of business (OL protection, consistent play by the defense, special teams production), we will still suck and not make it to bowl games.

The thing I like Falk is even after all the pressure, sacks, picks...his confidence in himself, his OLine, and his receivers never wavered. Look, you're not going to win many games when you turn it over 5 times and it was certainly a learning experience for him, but that seemed like a different type of 4 pick game than we've seen in the last few years. A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT