ADVERTISEMENT

OL Robert Valencia granted sixth year of eligibility

For some reason I don't even recall him being hurt last year. Good news for depth and competition. Love his enthusiasm to continue his journey at WSU.

His WSU bio says he appeared in all 13 games, so he wasn't hurt. Started bowl game at guard and won the 'Bone Award.'

For some reason I don't even recall him being hurt last year. Good news for depth and competition. Love his enthusiasm to continue his journey at WSU.

It could have been before he was at WSU.

This is good news. HIs natural position is tackle... I think putting him at RT and sliding Lucas over to LT would give us a very experienced O-Line.

It could have been before he was at WSU.

True, and a process under said circumstances that I'm not too familiar with.

This was just a surprise to me. I'm usually on top of stuff like this, but I had no idea that Robert and WSU was appealing for an extra year.

Robert's play and time at WSU has been rather quiet in regard to discussions surrounding football and his path to WSU. He sounds excited, I'm happy for him. Plus, I like reading about players that are fighting to play more and prolong their stay at WSU. I think that is a good sign for the health of the program and the relationships between our coaches and players.

Valencia was one of the two top back-ups last year and got some PT every week. His presence will be welcome.

Valencia was one of the two top back-ups last year and got some PT every week. His presence will be welcome.
I do wonder if he stays at RG or they try him at other spots like LT. Haangana had some good moments at RG and Valencia did play OT at his JC. Either way definitely great for depth.

I do wonder if he stays at RG or they try him at other spots like LT. Haangana had some good moments at RG and Valencia did play OT at his JC. Either way definitely great for depth.

The bottomline is we have options. When you sign more than seven OLM in four years, you have options.

Reactions: earldacoug
The bottomline is we have options. When you sign more than seven OLM in four years, you have options.

But Ed told me Leach washes guys out like crazy. Why is he helping with an appeal for a back up with one career start?

I'm excited for Valencia and think the team is better off with more depth.

Reactions: WASH ST A&M FAN
But Ed told me Leach washes guys out like crazy. Why is he helping with an appeal for a back up with one career start?

I'm excited for Valencia and think the team is better off with more depth.

The TBI explains a lot of that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT