ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Wulff's hypothetical return to WSU?

Produce the post to prove it, and while you're at it, dolt, produce Ed's posts in which he divulges details about a co-worker's personal life. Btw, some time ago I refuted these claims on the premium board, or didn't your big sis share that with you? Go away and play now, little fella.
Yaki...just so I have this straight...you are claiming you never went to the company website, and you never put the name of a female coworker on this forum, and that I simply divulged her name and her personal issues for no reason. Is that what you are saying?

I can't imagine Wulff at WSU in any capacity. I really can't.
Nope, why would he accept an offer to come back, and conversely why would WSU offer him a job. Like when Pete Carroll got sacked by the Jets, then by the Patriots, he reinvented himself. Different spot, different surroundings, better place for him. I hope Wulff finds a good spot for him, whether it is teaching, selling insurance, HS football, small college, or on the staff of a D1 college.

You seem proud of the fact you betrayed his trust and stalked his coworker and posted her name on here. Says a lot about your character.

You need to be fitted for a straight jacket.

Yours must be quite snug, considering your rotundness. A regular at McDonalds, are you?

Yours must be quite snug, considering your rotundness. A regular at McDonalds, are you?
My rotundness? Interesting. I've never been accused of being rotund. To quote Gene Hackman, do you have pigeon shit in your eyes?

I do sense a bit of jealousy, however since you like to comment on the ladies in my picture and my appearance. Comments like that only come from one whose days have past him by.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT