ADVERTISEMENT

Peace and love thread

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
I'm trying to find where the game is televised in my area (Central WA, Spectrum is basically our local cable network). The web shows Dish, FUBO and Vidgo (or something like that). I don't have Spectrum so I can't go at it that way. Was going to see what bars will have it so I'm trying to make it easy on the bartenders.

Am I still an idiot or are those our only options?

I'm trying to find where the game is televised in my area (Central WA, Spectrum is basically our local cable network). The web shows Dish, FUBO and Vidgo (or something like that). I don't have Spectrum so I can't go at it that way. Was going to see what bars will have it so I'm trying to make it easy on the bartenders.

Yes sir, you are still an idiot. Rumor has it that Hayden lake area has the game televised. Get on your bicycle and ride. Good luck.

Yes sir, you are still an idiot. Rumor has it that Hayden lake area has the game televised. Get on your bicycle and ride. Good luck.
Hah - good one. At least I can acknowledge and own my idiocy. Your handle proves your IQ. Stand down and stand by.

Bonners Farry might interest you - pistol packing Trumpers demanding that books be banned from the local library

Do you have a buddy or relative with DISH? If so, they can share their User Name and PW with you, and you can watch the P12N on DishAnywhere.com
I don't have any buddies! Well, Ed maybe :).

My two local bars assure me the game will be on so I'm good. Thanks!

And TrumpCoug - peace,,,,,,,,,,I have poster amnesia.......

Do you have a buddy or relative with DISH? If so, they can share their User Name and PW with you, and you can stream the P12N on DishAnywhere.com

Hah - good one. At least I can acknowledge and own my idiocy. Your handle proves your IQ. Stand down and stand by.

Bonners Farry might interest you - pistol packing Trumpers demanding that books be banned from the local library

Oh just cut it out - there are lots of fine people heading to Idaho.
white nationalists charlottesville GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

book burn GIF by BBC

Oh I am not doubt an idiot for even responding back to you. The original LC at least had some wit and cleverness "Loyal Coug1" dull and boring and proudly flaunting his IQ number in his handle. How did your Schwinn perform yesterday?

My bike is a Yamaha, not a Schwinn. And I AM the original Loyal Coug. Not even sure how you are familiar with my wit, as I was banned by Hood long before you joined in 2019.

Oh fer s#it's sake - are you YakiCoug? Please say no. If you are, let's just stay away from each other. In fact, let's just do that anyway. I'll go first.......

Reactions: VandalBasher
My bike is a Yamaha, not a Schwinn. And I AM the original Loyal Coug. Not even sure how you are familiar with my wit, as I was banned by Hood long before you joined in 2019.

Oh fer s#it's sake - are you YakiCoug? Please say no. If you are, let's just stay away from each other. In fact, let's just do that anyway. I'll go first.......
Ever thought maybe I have been hanging around this site for 20 years and perhaps I changed my handle to piss off pussies like you? Like I said, you IQ is listed in your handle. Better grease that chain up, no doubt it needs it after that hard peddling to Hayden Lake yesterday. Feel free to block me if it provides you a safe place.

Ever thought maybe I have been hanging around this site for 20 years and perhaps I changed my handle to piss off pussies like you? Like I said, you IQ is listed in your handle. Better grease that chain up, no doubt it needs it after that hard peddling to Hayden Lake yesterday. Feel free to block me if it provides you a safe place.
To summarize: you changed your handle to Trumpcoug to own p*ssylibtards like loyalcoug, bitchslapped him with some first rate jokes about riding a bicycle and his low IQ, and for your coup de grace you dropped a killer line about him needing a safe space. All this while unironically chastising him for a lack of wit and cleverness after he triggered you. Bravo. At least justinbgocougs thinks your neat, so there’s that.

Let me lead with this: I hate Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the other moronic democrats that do their own pandering. I can't wait for Joe Biden to no longer be our President. This isn't about being a liberal.

That said, I've never understood people who invest so heavily in other people, particularly politicians. I've never put someone else's name on my shirt, vehicle, hat, internet identity or anything like that. What's funny about you picking that name is that 95% of people are going to assume that you are an a$$hole. 40% are going to laugh and say that you are their kind of a$$hole....but they suspect that you are an a$$hole. The other 55% are going to assume you are a mean-spirited, insecure dickhead who hero worships one of the most disgusting people to ever walk the planet.

Your statement proves that both groups are likely right. The hypocrisy and lunacy of continuing to desire to be associated with a greasy slimeball like Trump just blows my f'ing mind. That orange haired, moronic motherclucker had the audacity to lead a "lock her up!" chant yesterday at his white angst rally while he is clearly guilty of stealing national security secrets so he can rub one off late at night in Florida dreaming about when he was President. His crimes are so far past Clinton's idiotic use of a personal cell phone that it boggles the mind that anyone who has ever chanted "lock her up" can't fuggin' see it.

Your statement above proves what kind of person that you are....and it's not something to be proud of. At some point, you are going to look back at this time and realize that you were going through life the wrong way and be ashamed. Anyone with a shred of integrity shouldn't support Trump and needs to rethink their logic if they haven't bailed already. And only an a$$hole picks a username just because they hope that it will trigger other people. The good thing is that you picked one that is the equivalent of carrying a neon billboard that screams that it's who you are.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
Let me lead with this: I hate Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the other moronic democrats that do their own pandering. I can't wait for Joe Biden to no longer be our President. This isn't about being a liberal.

That said, I've never understood people who invest so heavily in other people, particularly politicians. I've never put someone else's name on my shirt, vehicle, hat, internet identity or anything like that. What's funny about you picking that name is that 95% of people are going to assume that you are an a$$hole. 40% are going to laugh and say that you are their kind of a$$hole....but they suspect that you are an a$$hole. The other 55% are going to assume you are a mean-spirited, insecure dickhead who hero worships one of the most disgusting people to ever walk the planet.

Your statement proves that both groups are likely right. The hypocrisy and lunacy of continuing to desire to be associated with a greasy slimeball like Trump just blows my f'ing mind. That orange haired, moronic motherclucker had the audacity to lead a "lock her up!" chant yesterday at his white angst rally while he is clearly guilty of stealing national security secrets so he can rub one off late at night in Florida dreaming about when he was President. His crimes are so far past Clinton's idiotic use of a personal cell phone that it boggles the mind that anyone who has ever chanted "lock her up" can't fuggin' see it.

Your statement above proves what kind of person that you are....and it's not something to be proud of. At some point, you are going to look back at this time and realize that you were going through life the wrong way and be ashamed. Anyone with a shred of integrity shouldn't support Trump and needs to rethink their logic if they haven't bailed already. And only an a$$hole picks a username just because they hope that it will trigger other people. The good thing is that you picked one that is the equivalent of carrying a neon billboard that screams that it's who you are.
Again like I said, to trigger pussies like you. LMFAO. You voted for Biden and in less than two years you can't wait for him not be President. Again LMFAO. Oh and I don't give 2 F's if 100% of the people on here think I am an asshole. Not here looking to make friends, but watching you get your tighy whites in a bunch is rather amusing.

XXOO

TC

To summarize: you changed your handle to Trumpcoug to own p*ssylibtards like loyalcoug, bitchslapped him with some first rate jokes about riding a bicycle and his low IQ, and for your coup de grace you dropped a killer line about him needing a safe space. All this while unironically chastising him for a lack of wit and cleverness after he triggered you. Bravo. At least justinbgocougs thinks your neat, so there’s that.
Not to own, I didn't need to change my handle for that. Owning you pussies is childs play. Keep swinging for the fences Wee Willie.

Again like I said, to trigger pussies like you. LMFAO. You voted for Biden and in less than two years you can't wait for him not be President. Again LMFAO. Oh and I don't give 2 F's if 100% of the people on here think I am an asshole. Not here looking to make friends, but watching you get your tighy whites in a bunch is rather amusing.

XXOO

TC
Hmmm, interesting...thought you professed to be a Christ follower. Taihtsat

XXOO

TC
Most of us are "here" to talk Cougar Football, etc. Why are you here? Is your life so sad and pathetic that you have to prowl the internet calling strangers "pussies" to get your jollies? Try that at the bar in Clarkia and see how that goes.

Think I will log off now and take my dog for a walk, then maybe ride my Yamaha (motorcycle) and/or my bicycle, work on my tan later, then welcome my pretty lady home and, well, you can guess. You go ahead and post a bunch more childish crap.

XXOO

TC

You don't "trigger" me. I pity you. I really do. I did vote for Biden because anyone is better than that orange buffoon. It's called the lesser of two evils.

I feel sorry for people like you that attach themselves to Trump. It tells the world that you are bitter about life and angry that your position in it is weakening and that it freaks you out. There's a lot of crap that the liberals do that I don't like and I definitely prefer what used to be normal Republican politics over the hand out craziness that the Democrats are doing today.

That said, that GOP platform today is based on hate and selfishness. Everyone wants theirs and f#ck everyone else. Anything that pisses off a libtard is celebrated.....as evidenced by your asinine commentary. You definitely belong in the Hayden Lake of the "good ol' days" and again, someday, you are going to realize what an ignorant, selfish prick you are right now.

Not to own, I didn't need to change my handle for that. Owning you pussies is childs play. Keep swinging for the fences Wee Willie.
A crotch grab, a middle finger and a puffed out chest isn’t owning anyone except to a teenaged boy. Puzzling how extremists get a rush acting out adolescent impulses.

You don't "trigger" me. I pity you. I really do. I did vote for Biden because anyone is better than that orange buffoon. It's called the lesser of two evils.

I feel sorry for people like you that attach themselves to Trump. It tells the world that you are bitter about life and angry that your position in it is weakening and that it freaks you out. There's a lot of crap that the liberals do that I don't like and I definitely prefer what used to be normal Republican politics over the hand out craziness that the Democrats are doing today.

That said, that GOP platform today is based on hate and selfishness. Everyone wants theirs and f#ck everyone else. Anything that pisses off a libtard is celebrated.....as evidenced by your asinine commentary. You definitely belong in the Hayden Lake of the "good ol' days" and again, someday, you are going to realize what an ignorant, selfish prick you are right now.
I don’t like the Biden handouts either - though I do believe some limited loan forgiveness was in order but only for low income people that got taken advantage of by zero-quality no-value for-profits.

And let’s not forget the Dems are not the only ones guilty of throwing around ‘free’ money: Trump under the direction of his handlers from Goldman Sachs orchestrated the gift of 100s of billions to the rich. And then there was the PPP fiasco with 100s of billions in giveaways and fraud including some to the Trumps and the Kushners. There’s lots of blame to go around.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Most of us are "here" to talk Cougar Football, etc. Why are you here? Is your life so sad and pathetic that you have to prowl the internet calling strangers "pussies" to get your jollies? Try that at the bar in Clarkia and see how that goes.

Think I will log off now and take my dog for a walk, then maybe ride my Yamaha (motorcycle) and/or my bicycle, work on my tan later, then welcome my pretty lady home and, well, you can guess. You go ahead and post a bunch more childish crap.
Talk cougar football? Aren't you the guy who suggested I take up residence in Hayden Lake?? Apologies for talking politics but if anyone insinuates that I affiliated with that group, I will be pushing back.

Weren't you the one who called me mean spirited and now you are insinuating that I am a white supremacist. You are one big meanie Flathead. I am probably the happiest guy on this board, got a great life, great wife, am fortunately in a position to give charitably to others. It's so easy to get under your skin, and it appears you have some serious anger issues pal. May I suggest sit back, relax and drink a grape knee-high before you blow a gasket.

No it called being fueled on emotion, not on logic. You owe me gas money!

Weren't you the one who called me mean spirited and now you are insinuating that I am a white supremacist. You are one big meanie Flathead. I am probably the happiest guy on this board, got a great life, great wife, am fortunately in a position to give charitably to others. It's so easy to get under your skin, and it appears you have some serious anger issues pal. May I suggest sit back, relax and drink a grape knee-high before you blow a gasket.

Trust me.....I'm fine. I rode 12 miles on my bike, climbed 100 flights of stairs, lifted weights for a half hour and had a great day being healthy. I didn't think about you one time at all. I did check the website after six hours and saw your moronic response but trust me...you don't trigger me.

The only thing that you trigger in me is pity. Again, I feel bad that you need validation and Trump provides that for you.

Trust me.....I'm fine. I rode 12 miles on my bike, climbed 100 flights of stairs, lifted weights for a half hour and had a great day being healthy. I didn't think about you one time at all. I did check the website after six hours and saw your moronic response but trust me...you don't trigger me.

The only thing that you trigger in me is pity. Again, I feel bad that you need validation and Trump provides that for you.
I just wish that, like TC, my life was soooo wonderful that the pinnacle of my Labor Day was to post childish s#it to multiple posters. And probably with my fantastic wife looking over my shoulder clapping.

I'm so jealous. Oh crap, I'm late for my tanning bed appt. Gotta keep that orange glow up.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
A thread by a poster named Trump Coug asking about moving to Idaho. What could go wrong?!
I can’t imagine anyone possibly seeing that coming.

Last edited:
I don’t like the Biden handouts either - though I do believe some limited loan forgiveness was in order but only for low income people that got taken advantage of by zero-quality no-value for-profits.

And let’s not forget the Dems are not the only ones guilty of throwing around ‘free’ money: Trump under the direction of his handlers from Goldman Sachs orchestrated the gift of 100s of billions to the rich. And then there was the PPP fiasco with 100s of billions in giveaways and fraud including some to the Trumps and the Kushners. There’s lots of blame to go around.
Loan forgiveness is a bad idea all around. There may be a relative handful of people who fit the description of being cheated by institutions (Trump University, anyone?), but I’d question whether those would have received federally backed loans anyway.

For students who attended an accredited university, loan forgiveness is complete BS. It’s extremely limited benefit, and unfair to almost everyone. Why should people who didn’t go to college, and people (like me) who paid off their loans now be paying for someone else’s?

The real problem is the cost of tuition, which this does nothing to help. In less than 4 years, the college student population will owe even more than they do now, the job market won’t be better, and they’ll want another handout.

If Joe and his pals really wanted to make an impact, they’d take exactly the same amount of money and divide it between the roughly 4,000 accredited colleges in the country who issue federal aid. That would come out to about $125M per. Provide that funding specifically for implementing measures to reduce tuition costs for all students. That sort of program would have a much broader benefit.

If he still wants to offer forgiveness to the people who have already graduated, fine. Expand the programs that credit students for working in the public sector, or provide a benefit for working on infrastructure improvements. Don’t just write checks to 25 year olds, stop giving away my money. Get something in exchange for it.

I can’t imagine anyone possibly seeing that coming.

Who would've thought....... An entitled, self-righteous leftist posting articles about the warnings of right wing extremism published from left wing extremist sources. Don't you ever get tired of being an angry, obese, they/them it? Oh and ummmmm being wrong all the time? Care to tell us how the Covid vaccine is going to prevent us from spreading and/or contracting it again? OR how it's better than having naturally produce anti-bodies from our own immune system? Since you're science like your boy Fauci, care to tell us how the air quality gets the further you shove your head up your own arsse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: justinbgocougs
You vote with the majority of women and their emotion-led decisions....you understand that, right? Check your estrogren levels weenie. :)

TC… just a couple of thoughts . You seem like a down to earth guy . Not sure why owning anyone is something to strive for . And it is the internet , sort of like owning “Santa”. You are owning a computer screen .

Second even you would have to admit Trump sharing the stage with the aunt of a rioter who is pushing her dissatisfaction with the justice system because her nephew has been in jail for two years awaiting trial for Jan 6th. The kid wears a Hitler mustache and via social media has talked about being a nazi sympathizer and feds said he is dangerous .

Maybe just poor planing to have someone who has these ideals to share with trump . Maybe it wasn’t poor planning but planned. But me personally, I would not have shared the stage and let that person speak because it is something that I don’t believe in .

Because it is the internet , awful hard to see what is in someone heart and probably should error on caution making assertions such as loyal did

Last edited:
Loan forgiveness is a bad idea all around. There may be a relative handful of people who fit the description of being cheated by institutions (Trump University, anyone?), but I’d question whether those would have received federally backed loans anyway.

For students who attended an accredited university, loan forgiveness is complete BS. It’s extremely limited benefit, and unfair to almost everyone. Why should people who didn’t go to college, and people (like me) who paid off their loans now be paying for someone else’s?

The real problem is the cost of tuition, which this does nothing to help. In less than 4 years, the college student population will owe even more than they do now, the job market won’t be better, and they’ll want another handout.

If Joe and his pals really wanted to make an impact, they’d take exactly the same amount of money and divide it between the roughly 4,000 accredited colleges in the country who issue federal aid. That would come out to about $125M per. Provide that funding specifically for implementing measures to reduce tuition costs for all students. That sort of program would have a much broader benefit.

If he still wants to offer forgiveness to the people who have already graduated, fine. Expand the programs that credit students for working in the public sector, or provide a benefit for working on infrastructure improvements. Don’t just write checks to 25 year olds, stop giving away my money. Get something in exchange for it.
The problem is the corrupt universities have no accountability and no incentive to reduce tuition.

They offer worthless degrees in many cases and promote the false idea that those degrees will lead to more opportunities. The universities get off scot-free....all the while hiring diversity VPs that make $400K per year. What a scam.

The problem is the corrupt universities have no accountability and no incentive to reduce tuition.

They offer worthless degrees in many cases and promote the false idea that those degrees will lead to more opportunities. The universities get off scot-free....all the while hiring diversity VPs that make $400K per year. What a scam.
Diversity VP is by far the most worthless, overpaid position a company could fulfill. But you know what will happen if your large company with a huge public presence doesn't create that space right? The mob will eat your lunch. The cries of racism from white libbies will be heard from around the world.

Agree that the big problem with throwing money at student loans is that it does nothing to cure the obscene cost of higher education.

What we are seeing is a $$$ grab by universities. They have successfully conned kids and parents into taking tens of thousands of dollars in student loans. The prices won’t come down until kids walk away. Schools are charging whatever the market will accept.

The Dean of Admissions I worked with believed there was very much a day when enrollment at small colleges falls off a cliff. Less kids going to college + families wising up to student loans = less potential sales. Not every small college has an enrollment of kids with amazing gpas out of high school. Some schools are making a living off kids with 2.0’s and parents willing to write a check. How do you keep the paycheck gravy train rolling for admin???

You are seeing small college football grow at the d3 level. Schools need a way to attract males to small colleges. Soon it will be female athletics too. Any way they can get kids into school to keep the doors open and the checks coming.

A reckoning with supply and demand is coming.

Who would've thought....... An entitled, self-righteous leftist posting articles about the warnings of right wing extremism published from left wing extremist sources. Don't you ever get tired of being an angry, obese, they/them it? Oh and ummmmm being wrong all the time? Care to tell us how the Covid vaccine is going to prevent us from spreading and/or contracting it again? OR how it's better than having naturally produce anti-bodies from our own immune system? Since you're science like your boy Fauci, care to tell us how the air quality gets the further you shove your head up your own arsse?
Right on cue - my favorite antivaxxer rightwing kookookachoo with the 8th grade science and math education crawled out from his hiding place to exalt us with his vast knowledge and towering intellect.

Right on cue - my favorite antivaxxer rightwing kookookachoo with the 8th grade science and math education crawled out from his hiding place to exalt us with his vast knowledge and towering intellect.
Standard response from a basic bitch. Good news!! It's nearly PSL season!! Got your UGGs ready?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT