ADVERTISEMENT

Players only meeting with Chun at 5:30.

Like I said, you want a coach who recognized that with a 3.2 million salary comes major obligations and responsibilities. That type of money means coaching must be priority #1, family and your god must wait till Sunday afternoon.
Hell Jimmy Johnson stayed married while being a college coach so the Presidents would hire him. Got divorced the moment he entered the NFL.

Will be interesting. Sounds like a few players are floating the idea of not playing the next game as a form of protest if Rolovich is fired. A home game's lost revenue vs a quality opponent will put pressure on Chun. Gonna be an interesting week. Regardless WSU is gonna be in the national news....

Reactions: chipdouglas
I’d like to think that Chun would have more compassion towards a bunch of kids that were thrust into a shit situation by no making of their own.
Who said he wouldn't have compassion. I would suspect Chun would be totally accommodating, but come later in the week he would be more to the point.

Like I said, you want a coach who recognized that with a 3.2 million salary comes major obligations and responsibilities. That type of money means coaching must be priority #1, family and your god must wait till Sunday afternoon.
$ has nothing to do with it and just so you are aware, there are millions of people, including head football coaches that make millions $, that would never put their job ahead of God or their family. Thanks for your mis informed tid bit of non sense.

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
Will be interesting. Sounds like a few players are floating the idea of not playing the next game as a form of protest if Rolovich is fired. A home game's lost revenue vs a quality opponent will put pressure on Chun. Gonna be an interesting week. Regardless WSU is gonna be in the national news....
Chun will not allow the kids to run the program.

$ has nothing to do with it and just so you are aware, there are millions of people, including head football coaches that make millions $, that would never put their job ahead of God or their family. Thanks for your mis informed tid bit of non sense.
Dollars doesn't have anything to do with what?

Per my daughter... after talking this morning with a couple players she reports Romo is gone along with a "couple" of assistants. Players are overall very pissed off however camp is pretty much split over whether to move forward as though nothing happened or to create "some sort of protest". They think Chun meeting is damage control to try to talk them out of protesting.
I think writing Rolo on their arms with a sharpie would get their point across adequately. The really committed ones could get a Tat.

Who said he wouldn't have compassion. I would suspect Chun would be totally accommodating, but come later in the week he would be more to the point.
I never said that you indicated Chun didn’t have compassion. You asked a question.

If they walk what keeps the AD from saying pack up your bags?

I answered your question.

I’d like to think that Chun would have more compassion towards a bunch of kids that were thrust into a shit situation by no making of their own.

We've been boycotting the Apple Cup for the last 9 years.
Jim Owens was coach while Inslee attended there and mandated that black players swear a loyalty oath to him or get kicked off the team.

Deeply bigoted, retired to Montana.

Statue put up in 2004 while Inslee Congressman nearby.

Jimmy Fake & the player empowerment movement have a white supremacist kneeling outside Husky Stadium and said nothing.

It'll be great exposure for the school to lead on Hannity, Tucker, Glenn Beck and Bongino tomorrow.

Maybe a victory lap on Maddow, too.

It'll be great exposure for the school to lead on Hannity, Tucker, Glenn Beck and Bongino tomorrow.

Maybe a victory lap on Maddow, too.
Not to mention College Football Live, Sportscenter and a lovely mention during the Ole Crimson segment on Gameday. Yay.

Protest all they want, it will do nothing but hurt the team and image of the school.

Names? Name the P-5 head football coaches who take Sundays off, attend all school recitals and attend all their kids games/events, who doesn't work 60+ hours per week during the season, doesn't spend weeks on the road recruiting. Who, who, who? Who has the big fat contract and works only 35 to 40 work weeks, calls in sick during the season, stay home with the kids when they are sick?

I'll let you off, just name 6 or 7, "9-5" head coaches in D1.

Don't be daft.

Coach has done NOTHING wrong ... media bitches and some posters here have fanned the flames into what is going down now ! If the AD ****s this up by letting coaches go, he will be the center of a shit storm. The university will lose any remaining stature it had ! And yes, Inslee is a DUFUS fool !

How can it get worse? Honest question. A coach is presumably getting fired over a vaccine mandate, and a lot of people are pissing on the grave.
Ugh, that's is what's going to be the worst in the upcoming days is the righteous indignation of the media, pundits, and posters.

How can it get worse? Honest question. A coach is presumably getting fired over a vaccine mandate, and a lot of people are pissing on the grave.
Who is "pissing" on his grave. I would have preferred even after media day he get vaxed. He chose not to. Went against his bosses. I would have loved to see him continue to work the rest of the season, but he had more important things I guess. Again, not a hill I would die on.

Names? Name the P-5 head football coaches who take Sundays off, attend all school recitals and attend all their kids games/events, who doesn't work 60+ hours per week during the season, doesn't spend weeks on the road recruiting. Who, who, who? Who has the big fat contract and works only 35 to 40 work weeks, calls in sick during the season, stay home with the kids when they are sick?

I'll let you off, just name 6 or 7, "9-5" head coaches in D1.

Don't be daft.
Most coaches haven't been in church for a long long time simply because of the time commitment. The poster FKA "all letters" will struggle to name one other than possibly other than maybe Liberty. These guys go out after the game Saturdays to blow off steam and are back in the office going over film . Back in the day if you broke down what they made an hour, the manager at McDonald's made more before the money went up.

Who is "pissing" on his grave. I would have preferred even after media day he get vaxed. He chose not to. Went against his bosses. I would have loved to see him continue to work the rest of the season, but he had more important things I guess. Again, not a hill I would die on.
Off hand, Brand X, Brand Y, Puckett, Furness, Shawn Vestal, John Blanchette, several thousand twitter accounts.

Very large donors weighing in to the contrary.

I’m sure Blanchette donation will make up for it.
Well there are large donors who will step to the plate .

They don’t run the university . If they protest they protest . Then maybe we go down a notch in standings to Boise States conference . Or maybe we have to give up football because of these actions .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT