ADVERTISEMENT

Players only meeting with Chun at 5:30.

Well there are large donors who will step to the plate .

They don’t run the university . If they protest they protest . Then maybe we go down a notch in standings to Boise States conference . Or maybe we have to give up football because of these actions .
Who are these mythical large donors that have donated all this money to propel the program into the upper echelon of football royalty? I'd love to thank them for their service. After all we wouldn't hold the lofty status among football blue bloods without their generosity

Who are these mythical large donors that have donated all this money to propel the program into the upper echelon of football royalty? I'd love to thank them for their service. After all we wouldn't hold the lofty status among football blue bloods without their generosity
Sort of my point....

They like me would have Rafael Palmero inject an performance enhancing steroid once with Alex Rodriguez watching to make 3 mil. There is only one head coach who did not choose to get jabbed.

There is one politician in this state who made this immoral and unethical rule too. It is on him and no one else.

PS Glad to see you didn't refer to it as a "vaccine".

What consequences? That WSU continues to be a bottom tier p5 program as has always been?
It can get worse. Especially given that the AD lost $31 million last year. With essentially zero margin for error, this could be something that tips us into a Kansas State or Oregon State era of futility.

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
There is mumbles of players boycotting the game this week. Do I think they do it? Probably not, but this is not going to go down as well as the keyboard cowboys say it is. The fall out could be huge from this and now with the free transfer rule, I could see a lot of kids jumping ship.

Not sure about this. But it is amazing how so many smug "fans" get such satisfaction out of a government edict that was only made because moron Inslee is scared of losing his job. That's all.

It can get worse. Especially given that the AD lost $31 million last year. With essentially zero margin for error, this could be something that tips us into a Kansas State or Oregon State era of futility.

Why do you keep writing Kansas State ? I think you mean KU.

K-State has not been great but been respectful for awhile now.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
Great day Ed, right?
If I didn't have the class I have I would say something else, and it begins with an f. There are no winners. I got a call from a local business man who has zero interest in WSU football. Employs over 2000 employees. He said several things. One, there is nothing that gets employees attention more than a public execution. And two, Rolo won't win in court. I have said from the start even before the mandate he was gone. He bucked two people who hired him. That was written in stone back in July.

As for me being happy, not a chance. Very sad. Wish he just got the jab. I thought he was Mike Price and a little Bill Doba. Down to earth, connected to the fan base and the kids.

And as important, it affects the kids and their season. And finally as someone who moved around a lot as a kid, my dad did a great job for the companies he worked for, but he was underneath a President. They Presidents got canned for various reasons, and new management came in with their own people. So despite my dad doing a great job, he saw the hand-writing on the wall, found other jobs from the west coast to the east. So I sympathize for the Jake Dickerts and those who have got a taste of the big time and for some they will have to start over. That means little Johnny and little Julie have to go to school and tell their friends they are moving. So no, I am not happy.

If I didn't have the class I have I would say something else, and it begins with an f. There are no winners. I got a call from a local business man who has zero interest in WSU football. Employs over 2000 employees. He said several things. One, there is nothing that gets employees attention more than a public execution. And two, Rolo won't win in court. I have said from the start even before the mandate he was gone. He bucked two people who hired him. That was written in stone back in July.

As for me being happy, not a chance. Very sad. Wish he just got the jab. I thought he was Mike Price and a little Bill Doba. Down to earth, connected to the fan base and the kids.

And as important, it affects the kids and their season. And finally as someone who moved around a lot as a kid, my dad did a great job for the companies he worked for, but he was underneath a President. They Presidents got canned for various reasons, and new management came in with their own people. So despite my dad doing a great job, he saw the hand-writing on the wall, found other jobs from the west coast to the east. So I sympathize for the Jake Dickerts and those who have got a taste of the big time and for some they will have to start over. That means little Johnny and little Julie have to go to school and tell their friends they are moving. So no, I am not happy.
You are thrilled. I don't care about your little anecdotes Ed. Congratulations. Enjoy your win.

You love totalitarian government. This is on idiot Inslee. Unless you know that Rolo is a high risk health case perhaps?

Reactions: acgcoug
You are thrilled. I don't care about your little anecdotes Ed. Congratulations. Enjoy your win.

You love totalitarian government. This is on idiot Inslee. Unless you know that Rolo is a high risk health case perhaps?
You are one messed up dude. If I was "thrilled" I would tell you so. There is no pleasure in me seeing anyone get fired. None.

I have lived in a "totalitarian" government all my life as I had to be vaxed, IE mandated I get vaxed to go to school. Same with my kids. Weird this is even an issue for anyone who has been vaxed before and has the polio vaccination.

I respect the coaches who stuck by their beliefs. I just wish Rolo didn't hide behind the religious exemption. Kyrie I respect. I am sitting out to sit out.

Reactions: Coug-Vandal
You are one messed up dude. If I was "thrilled" I would tell you so. There is no pleasure in me seeing anyone get fired. None.

I have lived in a "totalitarian" government all my life as I had to be vaxed, IE mandated I get vaxed to go to school. Same with my kids. Weird this is even an issue for anyone who has been vaxed before and has the polio vaccination.

I respect the coaches who stuck by their beliefs. I just wish Rolo didn't hide behind the religious exemption. Kyrie I respect. I am sitting out to sit out.

Your continued comparison with other vaccines shows you are clueless Ed. Do better. Be informed.

• Haha
Reactions: sellas
We are Kansas state/ Oregon state! Always have been. What's with the delusion over who we are? When did this happen? There's no where to fall when you're already on the bottom rung of the ladder my friend

Your continued comparison with other vaccines shows you are clueless Ed. Do better. Be informed.
Again...SC hospital which seems to be on par with other hospitals. 540 cases of covid, 506 not jabbed with whatever you want to call it. 85 on ventilators, 83 not jabbed. The vaccine is safe, and has proven to be so. I am informed by a resource of someone who does it for a living.

You want to impose an experimental "vaccine" on everyone (this is coming) no matter their risk level with the theat of them losing their livelihood and I am messed up? Funny.

I would love to quiz you in person to show how ignorant, inconsistent and irrational you are.

How do you know he was hiding behind his religious belief? Do you realize you are doing the same? The religion of "science".

You want to impose an experimental "vaccine" on everyone (this is coming) no matter their risk level with the theat of them losing their livelihood and I am messed up? Funny.
The ridiculousness is real. My wife’s company is well over the 100 person limit and 95% work from home full time. The OSHA mandate makes zero sense for this case.

My BIL owns a hardware store. No mandate since he’s well below the threshold and he is in constant contact with individuals of varying health conditions and age. Makes no sense here not to require it.

It seems to me that these mandates, if they were about safety, would be tailored to protect those at the highest risk first, then those with the greater exposure. Rather, it seems to be Do it because I said so.”

For the record, we are all vaccinated. Not because we were told to do so, but because we assessed the situation and agreed it was prudent.

Reactions: 78Chief
The ridiculousness is real. My wife’s company is well over the 100 person limit and 95% work from home full time. The OSHA mandate makes zero sense for this case.

My BIL owns a hardware store. No mandate since he’s well below the threshold and he is in constant contact with individuals of varying health conditions and age. Makes no sense here not to require it.

It seems to me that these mandates, if they were about safety, would be tailored to protect those at the highest risk first, then those with the greater exposure. Rather, it seems to be Do it because I said so.”

For the record, we are all vaccinated. Not because we were told to do so, but because we assessed the situation and agreed it was prudent.
SEIU home Healthcare workers were exempted from this mandate because they donate BIG to Team Blue.

Even worse, the unfathomable Wulff era will return.
No decent coach will take this open job.
The recruiting (already suspect) will take a blow.
Transfer Portal will be at an all-time high, everyone say good bye to QB JDL.

He will follow coach Rolo to Lincoln NE., where they will turn the Huskers program around.

This will become Wulff era Part II.

We are Kansas state/ Oregon state! Always have been. What's with the delusion over who we are? When did this happen? There's no where to fall when you're already on the bottom rung of the ladder my friend
Do you actually know how bad K-State and Oregon State were? WSU was at least making it to bowls now and then from 1981 onward.

Yes. Exactly. But to some, as you suggest, it is about fear and beating people into submission using government edicts. The drive to require children to get the jab is particularly absurd and sickening.

Ed does not know this, but around 600 children have died from covid (most all had comorbitities). These deaths are so sad, to be sure. Children have also died from the jab too. There are 73 million children in the US, so you do the maths (600/73,000,000). Do we take measures to stop all other risks that cause deaths in children (riding in or driving cars). Of course not. That would be ridiculous. Again, Ed doesn't understand risk that we all experience in life everyday. Imagine if the media blared out daily US death counts from drowings, diabetes, car accidents, etc.? He'd be frozen in feat presumably from doing ANYTHING.

What consequences? That WSU continues to be a bottom tier p5 program as has always been?
Seriously. WSU just saved 3mill it doesn't really have and got rid of a guy that was slightly below average at best. We should be one of the first programs in line to get a new coach towards the end of this season. This is a win/win.

Reactions: CougSinceBirth
Seriously. WSU just saved 3mill it doesn't really have and got rid of a guy that was slightly below average at best. We should be one of the first programs in line to get a new coach towards the end of this season. This is a win/win.

Is the next coach working for free?

Wow you are an idiot if you think that is how this is going to play out. We will see how much we saved. Rolo was the best Chun could find after Leach's success so obviously it's only going to get better.

I would love to quiz you in person to show how ignorant, inconsistent and irrational you are.

How do you know he was hiding behind his religious belief? Do you realize you are doing the same? The religion of "science".
How..how do I know? Cause he was outed by June Jones, and he said Rolo just didn't believe he needed it and he was applying for a religious exemption.

Sure...I am all ears. You need my phone number, email? Do you mind me bringing my friend who does this for a living and you can debate him.?

Even worse, the unfathomable Wulff era will return.
No decent coach will take this open job.
The recruiting (already suspect) will take a blow.
Transfer Portal will be at an all-time high, everyone say good bye to QB JDL.

He will follow coach Rolo to Lincoln NE., where they will turn the Huskers program around.

This will become Wulff era Part II.
Tell me who you think is decent and would not take the job....I would be interested in your list.

How..how do I know? Cause he was outed by June Jones, and he said Rolo just didn't believe he needed it and he was applying for a religious exemption.

Sure...I am all ears. You need my phone number, email? Do you mind me bringing my friend who does this for a living and you can debate him.?

You have no friends.

Right. June Jones should be believed. Funny.

You are not good at this Ed.

Coach has done NOTHING wrong ... media bitches and some posters here have fanned the flames into what is going down now ! If the AD ****s this up by letting coaches go, he will be the center of a shit storm. The university will lose any remaining stature it had ! And yes, Inslee is a DUFUS fool !
You are just here to stir up trouble.

Again...SC hospital which seems to be on par with other hospitals. 540 cases of covid, 506 not jabbed with whatever you want to call it. 85 on ventilators, 83 not jabbed. The vaccine is safe, and has proven to be so. I am informed by a resource of someone who does it for a living.
Again...you haven't explained the data I showed on Singapore, Israel, Vermont, etc. You only use anecdotes.

Covid jabs are only for high risk individuals. There is no need for the jab if you are young and have no comorbitities. The jab has risks. Those risks have been repressed by our corrupt corporate alphabet media. But you wouldn't know that Ed.

You have no friends.

Right. June Jones should be believed. Funny.

You are not good at this Ed.
I will happy to give you my phone number at this point so you can educate me in person. Like I said I would just like a professional with me...not all that hard to say Ok to.

Again...you haven't explained the data I showed on Singapore, Israel, Vermont, etc. You only use anecdotes.

Covid jabs are only for high risk individuals. There is no need for the jab if you are young and have no comorbitities. The jab has risks. Those risks have been repressed by our corrupt corporate alphabet media. But you wouldn't know that Ed.
Oh I did explain it to you...others have to. But you wanted to know why SIngapore went up after being vaxed. I explained it to you. You apparently have another theory, but wont express it.

Oh I did explain it to you...others have to. But you wanted to know why SIngapore went up after being vaxed. I explained it to you. You apparently have another theory, but wont express it.
Please repeat your explanation.

Also, I attached study results that showed that increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States. You had no explanation for that. You believe the corporate media and your leftist politicians...

Do you actually know how bad K-State and Oregon State were? WSU was at least making it to bowls now and then from 1981 onward

Do you actually know how bad K-State and Oregon State were? WSU was at least making it to bowls now and then from 1981 onward.
There's no material difference between them and the occasional token crap bowl we went to. The best stretch of bowl games we've had is during the period where everyone goes to a bowl. Again we are that program as much as you don't want to accept it

Please repeat your explanation.

Also, I attached study results that showed that increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States. You had no explanation for that. You believe the corporate media and your leftist politicians...

Jesus, you're still clinging to this crap report? It's based on one week, using data cherry picked from a limited number of countries, and even then the statistics show its conclusions are not significant. Seriously, the lead author is a statistician, but the report doesn't include any statistics... probably because he ran them and knew it wouldn't hold up. That's also probably why he couldn't get anyone but a Canadian high school teacher to co-author it.

Like I told you before....if you pull down the data from their sources, you'll see that they incorrectly excluded data. They used only entries that had case rates pre-calculated. They excluded hundreds of other points which provided number of cases and population, so case rates were easily calculated. If you replot using the useful points their conclusion - weak as it is - completely falls apart.

The data table they referenced had over 120,000 entries spanning most countries, with weekly entries since sometime in 2020. They only used 68 entries, with heavy emphasis on the developing world. There's zero reason they couldn't do multiple time spans or regional analysis. They just didn't want to.

It's not a study. It's a chart that gives a snapshot of data narrowly selected to provide a desired result, and presented without context or analysis. In other words, complete crap.

Jesus, you're still clinging to this crap report? It's based on one week, using data cherry picked from a limited number of countries, and even then the statistics show its conclusions are not significant. Seriously, the lead author is a statistician, but the report doesn't include any statistics... probably because he ran them and knew it wouldn't hold up. That's also probably why he couldn't get anyone but a Canadian high school teacher to co-author it.

Like I told you before....if you pull down the data from their sources, you'll see that they incorrectly excluded data. They used only entries that had case rates pre-calculated. They excluded hundreds of other points which provided number of cases and population, so case rates were easily calculated. If you replot using the useful points their conclusion - weak as it is - completely falls apart.

The data table they referenced had over 120,000 entries spanning most countries, with weekly entries since sometime in 2020. They only used 68 entries, with heavy emphasis on the developing world. There's zero reason they couldn't do multiple time spans or regional analysis. They just didn't want to.

It's not a study. It's a chart that gives a snapshot of data narrowly selected to provide a desired result, and presented without context or analysis. In other words, complete crap.
Right. I'm going to believe your assessment over the authors of this study who have many references included.

You believe the "science" that supports your ideology. That is all...and is typical of those on the left.

Right. I'm going to believe your assessment over the authors of this study who have many references included.

You believe the "science" that supports your ideology. That is all...and is typical of those on the left.
Many references? There are 10. 4 are their vax data sources (which I duplicated), 3 are news articles (NPR, EU observer, Washington Post), and 3 are Journal articles. Not much in the way of factual reinforcement there.

And, you might note, I've said a couple times that their data is right there and available to double-check. I did. Didn't take long, most of it pulls down in Excel tables (which makes me wonder even more why they put it in a Word table). It's really pretty easy to see the degree to which they selected the data they wanted. I mean really...68 lines out of 120,000? Drawing a conclusion based on 0.05% of the data? In what world is that valid?

Even if you just use their data points, the most basic statistical analysis shows that their conclusion is not supported. Even if it was...it's for one week. They didn't even bother to look for a trend over time.

As for my ideology, my strongest position here is that if you're going to publish results, there should be some basis behind it and the evidence should support it. This is so flawed, and so thoroughly overstates the data that it's almost offensive.

And I'm nowhere near the left.

Many references? There are 10. 4 are their vax data sources (which I duplicated), 3 are news articles (NPR, EU observer, Washington Post), and 3 are Journal articles. Not much in the way of factual reinforcement there.

And, you might note, I've said a couple times that their data is right there and available to double-check. I did. Didn't take long, most of it pulls down in Excel tables (which makes me wonder even more why they put it in a Word table). It's really pretty easy to see the degree to which they selected the data they wanted. I mean really...68 lines out of 120,000? Drawing a conclusion based on 0.05% of the data? In what world is that valid?

Even if you just use their data points, the most basic statistical analysis shows that their conclusion is not supported. Even if it was...it's for one week. They didn't even bother to look for a trend over time.

As for my ideology, my strongest position here is that if you're going to publish results, there should be some basis behind it and the evidence should support it. This is so flawed, and so thoroughly overstates the data that it's almost offensive.

And I'm nowhere near the left.

Okay. Then let's ignore that study if that'll help.

We saw huge covid spikes in Singapore and Israel recently (just two examples...I have more).

These countries have high vaccination rates and extensive mask wearing. Seems to me something is not adding up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT