ADVERTISEMENT

Portal good news and bad news

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
The expected bad news is that both Smith-Wade and Hicks are reportedly declaring for the NFL draft.

The good news is that Mateer, LB Buddah Al-Uqdah, DT David Gusta, and OL Christian Holborn appear to be staying.

The expected bad news is that both Smith-Wade and Hicks are reportedly declaring for the NFL draft.

The good news is that Mateer, LB Buddah Al-Uqdah, DT David Gusta, and OL Christian Holborn appear to be staying.
I'm not sure how good I think the news about Hilborn is. I guess it's nice to have the depth, but he's been part of the problem on the OL

Reactions: WASH ST A&M FAN

Mateer. Swoon. Swear I will go gay if he wants me. :)

You never know! Noah was just a stop gap, then...! Jayden heading to the portal, yet again? Can Mateer marry feet with throws, Cam never could!
Jayden can only transfer again if he’s graduated. I doubt he even shows up for class.

Jaden Hicks was ABOUT a Redshirt Sophomore this season. He is probably NOT going to the NFL NOW.

He might probably enter transfer portal, and probably has a 6,7,8 figure NIL offer, and will probably be a last pick of 1st round, top pick of 2nd round first day of draft pick in ABOUT 1,2 Years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT