ADVERTISEMENT

Post Wyoming Game - your thoughts?

If we score first and they are playing from behind, they will make mistakes and their young QB will have issues.

If they score first it won't impact what we do very much, but it will keep their game plan pretty conservative...which probably means fewer WYO turn overs.

We need our first drive to be a complete drive.

Question for you How dense are you really? I think a better over and under is when you finally admit you do not know squat about football. I know where i will place my money :)
Question for you do you actually know what punctuation is or do you enjoy showing the board what your actual iq is and also when do you think you'll be calling for Minshew to be benched because after being on this board for ten plus years I (and others) can confidently say that there was never a backup QB that Elsie didn't love more than the starter a tiger doesn't change it's stripes

If we score first and they are playing from behind, they will make mistakes and their young QB will have issues.

If they score first it won't impact what we do very much, but it will keep their game plan pretty conservative...which probably means fewer WYO turn overs.

We need our first drive to be a complete drive.

I think the number is 14-0, depending on when... Make Wyoming come out passing to catch up. Draw them out of being conservative. If it’s 14-0 and WSU kicks to them after half, I think they stick to the plan. If WSU goes up 3 scores, said plan gets canned.

Reactions: random soul
I think the number is 14-0, depending on when... Make Wyoming come out passing to catch up. Draw them out of being conservative. If it’s 14-0 and WSU kicks to them after half, I think they stick to the plan. If WSU goes up 3 scores, said plan gets canned.
Allen threw 24 times against Oregon last year and only completed 9 passes. UO was up 42-10 at the half. If WSU is up big at the half...you know what they should do? Wait for it...........practice running the ball the second half! Like half the time.

Last edited:
Allen threw 24 times against Oregon last year and only completed 9 passes. UO was up 42-10 at the half. If WSU is up big at the half...you know they should do? Wait for it...........practice running the ball the second half! Like half the time.

Just 15 carries per game. Thats a good start.

I think that i couls give squat about punctuation on this board. i would actually match my academic profession and financial acheivements staging most members of this board . The fact that punctuation is important o some here is an indication of their meager achievements.

I think that i couls give squat about punctuation on this board. i would actually match my academic profession and financial acheivements staging most members of this board . The fact that punctuation is important o some here is an indication of their meager achievements.

Academic profession and financial achievements?

Tell us more Dr. ElCom.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Not as pessimistic as Wbone but I can see his perspective. Wyoming runs right up the middle. Where are we short on experience, size and depth? D-line. Right up the middle. mkr72 is right in that Pelluer is going to be busy. As CDisciple mentioned, NM State may not be a decent opponent to judge Wyoming's quality. Shut down or at least slow down the run and we are fine. If not then Wbone's gloomy prediction will unfold.

Defensively, the Cowboys seemed to me to set up to restrict the short and medium passes but were open for deeper completions. If I were CML- we should all be grateful that I am not- I would utilize the run more than we usually do with the normal complement of air raid stuff while keeping an eye out for a possibility of a quick strike downfield. Supposedly we have increased speed in this group of WRs so let's use it.
Still mid tier mountain west o linemen vs lower to mid tier pac 12 D linemen. Should be a push at least...if Wyoming is running dives, traps up the gut for 5-6 yards a pop it’s gonna be a long season. They’ll break a few off and make some plays offensively but shouldn’t run us out of the stadium.

Question for you do you actually know what punctuation is or do you enjoy showing the board what your actual iq is and also when do you think you'll be calling for Minshew to be benched because after being on this board for ten plus years I (and others) can confidently say that there was never a backup QB that Elsie didn't love more than the starter a tiger doesn't change it's stripes

Excellent run on sentence.

Just 15 carries per game. Thats a good start.
Last year against Montana State...they threw 48 times and ran the ball 22 (minusing Falk). If they throw 30 times and run 6 times in the first half and it's 21-0. Why not run the ball 17 times and pass 17 times in the second half. Play Tinsley and Gordon in the second half and give them 8-9 passing attempts.

Last year against Montana State...they threw 48 times and ran the ball 22 (minusing Falk). If they throw 30 times and run 6 times in the first half and it's 21-0. Why not run the ball 17 times and pass 17 times in the second half. Play Tinsley and Gordon in the second half and give them 8-9 passing attempts.
Conventional wisdom dictates that this would be what would happen, but we are dealing with Leach wisdom. Not that we've had a ton of garbage time games, but we have rarely seen the back up outside of an injury situation. Not sure if he thinks it sends the wrong message, ruins the flow of the starter or what, but definitely not a Leach move.

As for why he won't ground and pound, can't say other than "if its working then why change?" Tough to tell whats going on in that noggin of his.

I have to admit, now that certain posters and I have buried the hatchets, I enjoy watching others fill the hate void. ;)
No hate - just I had forgotten about elsie and then he shows up and starts flaming everyone. Like literally, every single post. Quick reminder of what a loser he or she is. Or they, in this gender neutral world we live in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT