ADVERTISEMENT

Rolo’s a NoNo

The Mexicans like their American futbol.

Had a cab driver in Puerto Vallerto once wearing a Dallas hat. I asked him if he watched US football.

"Si, senor. I like Jeeemy Johnson and the Dallas Cowboys".

My cabbie in Mexico asked me if it is true that all ticas(Costa Rican women) have grande naturals.

I said siiii es verdad. It is a government mandate

What does the "media" have to do with lambasting the "dude" every day. The media holds no power.
Go back and read your own post. Admittedly it’s maybe 50-50 that you will be able to comprehend what you wrote. Then maybe explain why the media calling the guy a traitor for years is coddling him.

Yeah it is crazy to think someone who only hires the best ..meaning he goes to the Gambino Crime Family Union Hall to get his employees, (Bannon, Flynn, Cohen, Stone, Gates to name a few jail birds)they could pull anything off without running into legal problems. I mean this is the Apple Dumpling gang. But hell, Barney Fife even shot his gun straight once.

Are you really. typing this with a straight face -who would carry out a coup, insurrection, a plan to stay in power? Even Pence said yesterday Trump asked him to chose loyalty to him vs the constitution.So you really think it is unfathomable that if he is our next President that he wouldn't hire the right VP?

Let me give you a few names who would do what Trump would ask...Bannon, Stone, Flynn, Manafort, Navarro, Jeffrey Clark, Eastman, Cynthia Powell, Rudy......

As for my life living in fear... pretty big stretch. Just because I have auto insurance doesn't mean I fear driving. Just because I have health insurance doesn't mean I stay out of the gym and miss workouts.

And what your limited few doesn't get...you don't need to turn on MSNBC to see what is going on.

Trump has a gift, as did Hitler and Mussolini. They inspire people. They connect with people who will do anything for them. Look how many lawyers put their license on the line for him. So maybe he is lazy, maybe he isnt smart enough, but he possess something very powerful....a way to get people to do things at his behest.

And the republican party cannot do anything counter to him...If they don't show loyalty it will cost them their seat, at least on a local level.
This level of response (kinda addressing one out of three) wouldn’t get you into the baseball hall of fame.

Go back and read your own post. Admittedly it’s maybe 50-50 that you will be able to comprehend what you wrote. Then maybe explain why the media calling the guy a traitor for years is coddling him.
Interesting timing this…if that’s the case media looking more credible every day.

This level of response (kinda addressing one out of three) wouldn’t get you into the baseball hall of fame.

Leave Donnie Alone!
sad chris crocker GIF

Thank you for making it easy on me as you highlighted what you clearly don’t understand . “What is different about Trump is the lengths people go to coddle him, not criticize him, bend their morality in defense of him.

You do get there are individuals and entities that aren’t the media . And there are people like Franklin and his wife Becki Crawls well… and pool boy of course , who bent their morality to support Trump . They aren’t media .

Lindsay Graham who was “out” , McCarthy who said on tape Trump needs to own 1-6 only to go begging for forgiveness. The people who could have held him accountable are people who are the ones who held him accountable, and if they did there would be a chance he isn’t a federally indicted ex prez.

So yeah the Republican Party bowed to him and would go to great lengths to coddle him .

So not sure why you bring the media into it …

Interesting timing this…if that’s the case media looking more credible every day.
The timing doesn't work if you're referring to the classified documents.

And Biden has had classified documents sitting in his garage for how long? Some of those documents from 1974 if I recall correctly.

And Biden has had classified documents sitting in his garage for how long? Some of those documents from 1974 if I recall correctly.
Gawd I hate this shit. Trump (and I suppose Biden) just need to croak. Pelosi and McConnell too. Then maybe this Fd-up country of ours can get back on track.

Thank you for making it easy on me as you highlighted what you clearly don’t understand . “What is different about Trump is the lengths people go to coddle him, not criticize him, bend their morality in defense of him.

You do get there are individuals and entities that aren’t the media . And there are people like Franklin and his wife Becki Crawls well… and pool boy of course , who bent their morality to support Trump . They aren’t media .

Lindsay Graham who was “out” , McCarthy who said on tape Trump needs to own 1-6 only to go begging for forgiveness. The people who could have held him accountable are people who are the ones who held him accountable, and if they did there would be a chance he isn’t a federally indicted ex prez.

So yeah the Republican Party bowed to him and would go to great lengths to coddle him .

So not sure why you bring the media into it …
Because what you wrote doesn't make sense. Trump commands a significant part of the base. Not what you bolded above. Not really clear its enough to get him elected, but it kind of operates as a veto block. AND EDIT TO ADD- Trump can raise money. Lots of it.

On your Trump = Hitler hypothesis, I'll just say that your boy Adolf consolidated his power, changed German law, eliminated (as in killed them) opposition. Trump essentially had (and its ongoing) a tantrum over losing an election, and I remind you that he left office in January, 2021.

Last edited:
Gawd I hate this shit. Trump (and I suppose Biden) just need to croak. Pelosi and McConnell too. Then maybe this Fd-up country of ours can get back on track.
I agree that retirements are overdue. McConnell is done at the end of his term, can't recall when that is. I can't recall if Pelosi has said anything about hanging it up.

I'm extremely annoyed/disappointed that Biden had documents sitting in his garage. The key difference between Trump and Biden is that when Biden learned that he was in possession of documents that he shouldn't have.....he immediately turned them over. If the Cheeto-in-Chief had done that...the indictments would likely have never happened. Instead, Trump lied and obstructed the return of the documents because he wanted to be able to show them off to his rich friends. And of course, because the Donald is dumber than a box of rocks, he got caught on tape actually saying that he knew that the documents were classified.

I agree with you 100% that our country would be a better place without Biden, Pelosi and a bunch of the other old fossils that are in power. God knows that I am not a fan of a lot of their policies and BS. However, I do not believe that Trump is a better solution. Playing "whatabout" to support a morally bankrupt grifter just doesn't work for me.

I'm extremely annoyed/disappointed that Biden had documents sitting in his garage. The key difference between Trump and Biden is that when Biden learned that he was in possession of documents that he shouldn't have.....he immediately turned them over. If the Cheeto-in-Chief had done that...the indictments would likely have never happened. Instead, Trump lied and obstructed the return of the documents because he wanted to be able to show them off to his rich friends. And of course, because the Donald is dumber than a box of rocks, he got caught on tape actually saying that he knew that the documents were classified.

I agree with you 100% that our country would be a better place without Biden, Pelosi and a bunch of the other old fossils that are in power. God knows that I am not a fan of a lot of their policies and BS. However, I do not believe that Trump is a better solution. Playing "whatabout" to support a morally bankrupt grifter just doesn't work for me.
There isn't a "my bad" exception to the statute. And if you want to go into whataboutism, and morally corrupt grifters, Bill and Hilary, BleachBit, etc. Trump is not unique.

If Trump had a purpose, I suspect it has something to do with Russiagate, spying on his campaign, stop the steal, etc.

There isn't a "my bad" exception to the statute. And if you want to go into whataboutism, and morally corrupt grifters, Bill and Hilary, BleachBit, etc. Trump is not unique.

If Trump had a purpose, I suspect it has something to do with Russiagate, spying on his campaign, stop the steal, etc.

When you say there isn't a "my bad" exception, it sounds like you agree with Trump going to prison for keeping classified documents illegally. That's a step in the right direction.

When you say there isn't a "my bad" exception, it sounds like you agree with Trump going to prison for keeping classified documents illegally. That's a step in the right direction.
Do the crime, do the time.

It's called having principles, not ideology. Try it.

7 indictments, I think we will find out what the purpose was. Why would he want docs for Russia, that investigation has been done? Try Saudi Arabia, seems to be a lot more smoke there right now. My guess is we find out he was sharing intel w them (Kushner $2bil, hmm…)

Timing is impeccable. What do you want to bet Biden doesn’t get indicted when he’s out of office? What kinda odds do you need…10:1, 20:1?

Do the crime, do the time.

It's called having principles, not ideology. Try it.

I'm not sure what kind of bullsh!t response this is. Maybe you're just being a troll (probably) but you spent a lot of time in this thread saying that Trump shouldn't be judged harshly because other Presidents did unethical things. I love that you threw out the "whatabout?" card earlier in this thread and now you're saying that you have principles. I'll give you credit, your posts indicate that you might be suited to run for office as a GOP candidate these days. The modern GOP has principles too....but only when those principles serve their purpose.

It will be interesting to see how the Biden and Pence cases are handled. They both did the “my bad” and turned over the papers.I think they both are in the hands of special prosecutors.

IANAL, but was reading one lawyers view of the difference between the cases. It boiled down to intent for that attorney. We’ll see.

It will be interesting to see how the Biden and Pence cases are handled. They both did the “my bad” and turned over the papers.I think they both are in the hands of special prosecutors.

IANAL, but was reading one lawyers view of the difference between the cases. It boiled down to intent for that attorney. We’ll see.
Not just intent, but continuing intent. Between multiple denials/refusals to return the documents and the audio recordings indicating he knew they were classified (and then invited people to read them), trump pretty clearly reached the point of “knowingly and willfully” that probably has his attorney’s palm stuck permanently to his face.

Because what you wrote doesn't make sense. Trump commands a significant part of the base. Not what you bolded above. Not really clear its enough to get him elected, but it kind of operates as a veto block. AND EDIT TO ADD- Trump can raise money. Lots of it.

On your Trump = Hitler hypothesis, I'll just say that your boy Adolf consolidated his power, changed German law, eliminated (as in killed them) opposition. Trump essentially had (and its ongoing) a tantrum over losing an election, and I remind you that he left office in January, 2021.
The difference between Mussolini Hitler and Trunp is that the first two had totally consolidated power. Trunp has been consolidating. Think what would have happened if he had the “right” Vice President . He asked pence to choose him over the constitution. Pence stopped a process . Served as one person who kept this from going to the House and they elect who the next President would have been. You don’t think he would make sure he has the right VP next time .

Hitler didn’t have power the moment he took over . It grew over time

Take a peek who is the Judge in the documents case . The Federal Judge Trump appointed and made two mind blowing rulings that were overturned by the conservative 11th circuit.

You consolidate power by media (Fox News who will lie because they want their stock prices and viewership to stay up . So they lie about voting machines . Consolidation 1.

Then you consolidate power in the house . Second part of consolidation . They can’t even say about the docs case … let’s see the evidence . Never a good look when you have your classified boxes in a dining room by people who could access it very easily .

Consolidation number three is make sure you have the right judges in place . And I will be first one to say if there are 100 appointed , 98 go by the law . Aileen Cannon does not.

If Justice has to be “fair”, how about we just impeach Biden, throw Hunter in jail for crimes that haven’t been proven yet. And then will it be ok to prosecute Trump ?

What does the "media" have to do with lambasting the "dude" every day. The media holds no power.
Well, Ed- guess it is time for me to chime in on this mess, since your claim about the "Media holds no power" is possibly the dumbest thing you have ever said on this board. Seriously. Do you even believe that or are you just trying to troll us? Do you think that having the media write and speak 90+ % negative things about Trump had zero effect? Do you think that the media's unified stance to lie and claim that the Hunter Biden laptop was simply Russian disinformation was not power and had no effect on the election in 2020? Well,, my friend, I am here to tell you that the media holds enormous power, and that was proven by polls that showed between 12 and 17% of Joe Biden voters would likely have changed their vote had they known about the details on the laptop. Now that is POWER!

I'm not a lawyer either, but from what I have read and heard said about all this is that intent is not relevant, that it is not mentioned in the actual statutes. Perhaps that attorney has an agenda to promote, that by bringing intent into the discussion it would enable Pence and Biden to be excused in the public's mind because they "cooperated" by returning all the classified info as soon as it was discovered. Yeah, I know there are different laws governing such things, but isn't that a lot like a bank robber trying to return the money and claiming "No harm, no foul" when the cops surround his his house?

Now maybe this is whataboutism, maybe it is using precedent setting actions, or maybe it is just splitting pubic hairs, but wasn't lack of intent used to partially justify taking no action on Crone Clinton when Top Secret emails were discovered on her private server and Huma Abedin's shared laptop? I think it was.

Of course, to me just the fact that she set up her own server is proof by itself of her intent to avoid standard security protocols. Sometimes just going simple is the way to go. Remember Mary Kay LeTourneau and Vilii F? She was convicted of sex with a minor in a famous trial. Then she ended up becoming pregnant a second time, but the DA declined to prosecute again, perhaps due to costs and staffing issues. But due you think a male would have gotten the same consideration? Nope! To me, all they had to do was admit the paternity test of the second child showing MKLT and Vilii were the parents and then say "The prosecution rests, your honor". Proof, conviction- bing, bang, boom! That is how Hillary should have been treated.

Reactions: Cougini5591
The difference between Mussolini Hitler and Trunp is that the first two had totally consolidated power. Trunp has been consolidating. Think what would have happened if he had the “right” Vice President . He asked pence to choose him over the constitution. Pence stopped a process . Served as one person who kept this from going to the House and they elect who the next President would have been. You don’t think he would make sure he has the right VP next time .

Hitler didn’t have power the moment he took over . It grew over time

Take a peek who is the Judge in the documents case . The Federal Judge Trump appointed and made two mind blowing rulings that were overturned by the conservative 11th circuit.

You consolidate power by media (Fox News who will lie because they want their stock prices and viewership to stay up . So they lie about voting machines . Consolidation 1.

Then you consolidate power in the house . Second part of consolidation . They can’t even say about the docs case … let’s see the evidence . Never a good look when you have your classified boxes in a dining room by people who could access it very easily .

Consolidation number three is make sure you have the right judges in place . And I will be first one to say if there are 100 appointed , 98 go by the law . Aileen Cannon does not.

If Justice has to be “fair”, how about we just impeach Biden, throw Hunter in jail for crimes that haven’t been proven yet. And then will it be ok to prosecute Trump ?
The answer is no. Hunter has already been proven to have committed a crime when he lied about not not using drugs on the federal firearm application. And just impeaching Gropey Joe is not enough for equivalency if you want to prosecute Trump. You would also need to prosecute Joe for the handling of the classified material, especially since he has no defense about having the authority to have them in the first place. Plus, he needss to be criminally prosecuted for taking the millions of dollars in bribes. You probably haven't even heard about that since once again the MSM is refusing to even cover the story, but it is out there.

The answer is no. Hunter has already been proven to have committed a crime when he lied about not not using drugs on the federal firearm application. And just impeaching Gropey Joe is not enough for equivalency if you want to prosecute Trump. You would also need to prosecute Joe for the handling of the classified material, especially since he has no defense about having the authority to have them in the first place. Plus, he needss to be criminally prosecuted for taking the millions of dollars in bribes. You probably haven't even heard about that since once again the MSM is refusing to even cover the story, but it is out there.
Why did you leave Pence out of your reply? He and Joe were both VPs with classified docs.

Why did you leave Pence out of your reply? He and Joe were both VPs with classified docs.
I was responding specifically to the ending question in CE's post #223, and Pence was not mentioned by him there. I did address Pence in other post(s), it was no intention to excuse him or deceive about anything Pence may have done.

I was responding specifically to the ending question in CE's post #223, and Pence was not mentioned by him there. I did address Pence in other post(s), it was no intention to excuse him or deceive about anything Pence may have done.
Good Gawd can we end this thread? It has gone from off the rails to I don't know what. And I never really followed the "laptop" story, but read up on it today. My reaction is "so what"? So he used the family name to curry favor with other governments and make money. I would do the same. If he broke laws then f-ing prosecute him.

Reactions: longtimecoug
Well, Ed- guess it is time for me to chime in on this mess, since your claim about the "Media holds no power" is possibly the dumbest thing you have ever said on this board. Seriously. Do you even believe that or are you just trying to troll us? Do you think that having the media write and speak 90+ % negative things about Trump had zero effect? Do you think that the media's unified stance to lie and claim that the Hunter Biden laptop was simply Russian disinformation was not power and had no effect on the election in 2020? Well,, my friend, I am here to tell you that the media holds enormous power, and that was proven by polls that showed between 12 and 17% of Joe Biden voters would likely have changed their vote had they known about the details on the laptop. Now that is POWER!
In the context I was referring they hold no power in that they hold no power to hold him accountable for any illegal or his illegal or immoral activity.

It was a perfect phone call, even with it recorded and Trump said, (paraphrasing ) we will be more than happy to help you but I need a favor THO. (Tho was not a paraphrase and it is a key word in the call). People would say there was no quid pro quo, then they listen to the call and then it became they didn't say the word quid pro quo. With Nixon the Republican party told him pack up and leave. Those are the people with power.

He holds people under his thumb, they will do gymnastics to explain away his behavior. Go read the violence against Jack Smith for doing his job. Name another time a prosector you know who was threatened for doing his job.. Hell the mob never even did that for fear of drawing even more attention.

Think of all the people who have gone to jail on his behalf. I am serious when I say he seems to draw from the Gambino Crime Family union Hall. Weisleberg, Rykers. Stone, Manafort, Bannon, Rick Gates, Flynn to name a few. Rudy? Can he practice law any longer? What about the deep sh!t Navarro, Eastman and Jeffrey Clark are in.

This reminds me of the time Gotti would get charged and beat the charges, because he did say kill he said "whacked". And the outrage when he was finally arrested is very similar to what is going to be seen on Tuesday and moving forward.

Stretch, I wouldnt troll you or the rest of the board. If I would, it would be much more clever than saying the press has no power holding Trump accountable.

Two questions for you...what do you believe is on the laptop that would hurt biden? And who has the laptop and didnt the house investigate this matter and "lose" the informant?

Second, what would Trump have to do and what would you need as proof to say "that is illegal, he should be investigated even by a Biden DOJ, and I have seen enough? Is there anything he could do? Let me give you a scenario...what if he had his war plans documents he held at his home copied by the Saudi's? What as a Trump supporter would make you say...I don't care what Biden or Clinton did, he should be held accountable if the facts support what he was being accused of?

Stretch...I know it is a fine point but Trump isn't being prosecuted for taking the docs, he is being prosecuted for not giving them back when he was asked to give them back. He could have claimed "oh I didn't know I had them, my bad, let me give them all back to you. He is getting indicted for not giving them back when they were asked to give them back, going to great lengths avoid giving them back. That is the difference.

So in your justice system even if Trump commits a crime if it isn't a 1 for one prosecution, that exinerates any of his behavior. Gotta be honest, that is a one f -ed justice system.

Have you read the indictment. I would challenge you to do so...https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/trump-indictment-document/967835b8a14a6b03/full.pdf

I told myself I was gonna check out here once hunters laptop came up. You guys enjoy the rest of the discussion, I’m out…as usual no hard feelings.

Stretch...I know it is a fine point but Trump isn't being prosecuted for taking the docs, he is being prosecuted for not giving them back when he was asked to give them back. He could have claimed "oh I didn't know I had them, my bad, let me give them all back to you. He is getting indicted for not giving them back when they were asked to give them back, going to great lengths avoid giving them back. That is the difference.

So in your justice system even if Trump commits a crime if it isn't a 1 for one prosecution, that exinerates any of his behavior. Gotta be honest, that is a one f -ed justice system.

Have you read the indictment. I would challenge you to do so...https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/trump-indictment-document/967835b8a14a6b03/full.pdf

It really is amazing to think that 25 years ago, it was a capital offense to get a blowjob from an intern but today, those same people feel that nothing is beyond reproach as long as they are defending their MAGA Overlord.

I'd gladly see Biden, Pelosi and Clinton all behind bars if it meant that we could move past the pathetic charade that the GOP has become. I'd be fine with a one for one prosecution tradeoff if it meant accountability...but we already know that Trump loving simps are just gonna yell, "Gotcha!" and keep licking that orange colored taint even if others were sacrificed. So, don't fool yourself, the "whatabout" bullsh!t is just that. They only bring it up to distract....they don't believe it for a minute.

Hunter's the smartest guy around.

Joe says so.
I have always wondered what Hunter lying about anything and being a drug addict has to do with his dad….but I digress.

More important 11, I have a question that I believe is in your wheel house . I just got a text from a good buddy and he is looking at a place at Gozzer Ranch.

Have you ever golfed on the course, how many holes and how long a drive from the Seattle area ?

Do they have any homes on the lake ?

It really is amazing to think that 25 years ago, it was a capital offense to get a blowjob from an intern but today, those same people feel that nothing is beyond reproach as long as they are defending their MAGA Overlord.

I'd gladly see Biden, Pelosi and Clinton all behind bars if it meant that we could move past the pathetic charade that the GOP has become. I'd be fine with a one for one prosecution tradeoff if it meant accountability...but we already know that Trump loving simps are just gonna yell, "Gotcha!" and keep licking that orange colored taint even if others were sacrificed. So, don't fool yourself, the "whatabout" bullsh!t is just that. They only bring it up to distract....they don't believe it for a minute.
Seriously, when is a white guy from New York, earning 300k a year at age 3, had daddy bail out investment mistakes twice, filed bk four times, is on tape bragging about groping women, ever going to catch a legal break . Maybe he is correct when he says. “Witch hunt… maybe that is because he is a warlock.

I have always wondered what Hunter lying about anything and being a drug addict has to do with his dad….but I digress.

More important 11, I have a question that I believe is in your wheel house . I just got a text from a good buddy and he is looking at a place at Gozzer Ranch.

Have you ever golfed on the course, how many holes and how long a drive from the Seattle area ?

Do they have any homes on the lake ?
Gozzer is for North Idaho wannabe Cali transplants like the Khardasians and their ilk. I fart in their general direction.

There's a few 'cabins' with lake access but most are up on the top of the hill.

It's probably another 30 minutes around from Coeur d'Alene to Gozzer. Don't really go to the tourist end of the lake.

I'm not sure what kind of bullsh!t response this is. Maybe you're just being a troll (probably) but you spent a lot of time in this thread saying that Trump shouldn't be judged harshly because other Presidents did unethical things. I love that you threw out the "whatabout?" card earlier in this thread and now you're saying that you have principles. I'll give you credit, your posts indicate that you might be suited to run for office as a GOP candidate these days. The modern GOP has principles too....but only when those principles serve their purpose.
You're bad at reading. You're willing to forgive your want to be drinking buddy W for things like invading a country based on lies, being convicted as a war criminal and authorizing torture, but having sex with a porn star is somehow way over the line.

Modern GOP, modern Democratic Party, or current Flatlandcoug?

Timing is impeccable. What do you want to bet Biden doesn’t get indicted when he’s out of office? What kinda odds do you need…10:1, 20:1?
I'm sure Biden won't get indicted. But, like I said above, do the crime, do the time. Feel free to explain why having classified documents sitting in his garage complies with the law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT