ADVERTISEMENT

Rolo grilled by Chris Daniels

There will be plenty of stuffing, Vitamin D tablets and Ivermectin too.
I'll take the stuffing (although I actually like the stuffing from the bird, which obviously isn't going to happen with a deep fried one). You can keep the vitamins and antifungals, I just want extra gravy.

I'll take the stuffing (although I actually like the stuffing from the bird, which obviously isn't going to happen with a deep fried one). You can keep the vitamins and antifungals, I just want extra gravy.

So you must get plenty of exercise and sunshine with no underlying conditions if you don't want the Vitamin D.

Be careful with the gravy as that will sneak up on you before you know it and obesity puts you in the danger zone, too.

So you must get plenty of exercise and sunshine with no underlying conditions if you don't want the Vitamin D.

Be careful with the gravy as that will sneak up on you before you know it and obesity puts you in the danger zone, too.
With my complexion I need about 10 minutes of sunlight to make my vitamin D requirement. That’s good, because the sunburn starts at about 11 minutes.

It’s Turkey gravy, so it’s healthier, right? Besides, gravy makes everything better, so I’ll take my chances.

On the other side of that coin, less than a year ago Trump and Co were promising the vaccine was coming, and that it would be miraculous. Now they're refusing to take it and helping spread the ridiculous notion that it has magnets and 5G chips in it.

In reality, "politician" = hypocrite, liar. Doesn't matter which side of the aisle they're on. The far left hates anything that the far right likes, just because the far right likes it, and vice versa. Meanwhile, those of us who tend toward the middle just go deaf from both sides yelling in our ears.
I don't know where you get your news from but you definitely don't have this one right. I am not saying politicians on either side of the spectrum don't lie but to say conservatives as a whole are promoting the idea that no one should take it and aren't taking it themselves is pretty much wrong. Most conservatives just want to have a personal choice in the matter and don't want to deal with they hyperbolic blowback from the groupthink leftists that have taken the levels of fear to new heights. Hospitals firing nurses for not wanting to take the Vax is the worst kind of hypocrisy. Its ok for them to have risked their own health working over a year without one but its not ok to refuse the vaccine when its available? And yes, hospitals firing nurses is all the rage now.

I don't really identify as either myself but to say conservatives are making decisions based in hypocrisy is intellectually dishonest. If anything, the far left lunatics control the democratic party now and are bringing conservatives closer to the center. Less than a year ago, Biden and Co were shouting from the rooftops that they weren't going to be taking any vaccine in which Trump took part in developing/facilitating. Here we are now and they're basically shoving it down our throats. The very definition of hypocrisy. They also called for no more lockdowns and again, they are promoting the idea of having states lock us down. Conservatives are hypocritic? Man, you are back-asswards.
I know this is a longshot to get you to back up your claim about "Biden and co"...you never do and never have been able to in the past...But can you specifically cite a quote or evidence of this?

Reactions: sellas
I know this is a longshot to get you to back up your claim about "Biden and co"...you never do and never have been able to in the past...But can you specifically cite a quote or evidence of this?
Biden wants to lock us down

Biden & Harris refuse vaccine

IDGAF what you take away from this... The message from these two morons is clear. A vaccine developed under Trump's watch is not to be trusted and shouldn't be administered. Good day

IDGAF what you take away from this... The message from these two morons is clear. A vaccine developed under Trump's watch is not to be trusted and shouldn't be administered. Good day
Holy crap! Do you even read what you link? First, I never even asked for a citation about Biden locking things down, but then you link to a story over 1 year ago when he said essentially that it would be a consideration based on what the best evidence suggests and recommendations from experts.

Your 2nd link specifically says your claim is FALSE and that Harris wasn't mistrusting the vaccine, but trump.

And all this from a guy who questions the news diet from 95Coug. It's clear where you get YOUR "news" from, however. That's all I have to say about that.

The problem with the internet is people make stuff up all the time and as long as it supports one's narrative, other people will share it as fact. FWIW, the link I provided is a video of Biden receiving his second shot back in January. You create a hyperlink that says, "Biden & Harris refuse vaccine" when the truth revealed in your article is that in the middle of 2020, Biden & Harris said that they would want the studies to be completed before they took the vaccine and they didn't want politics to push a vaccine out early. They both got vaccinated a long time ago and never "refused the vaccine". If you read all the way to the bottom of the article that you linked, it says that in regards to the rumor of Biden & Harris distrusted the vaccine, Politifact rated the claim as false.

Holy crap! Do you even read what you link? First, I never even asked for a citation about Biden locking things down, but then you link to a story over 1 year ago when he said essentially that it would be a consideration based on what the best evidence suggests and recommendations from experts.

Your 2nd link specifically says your claim is FALSE and that Harris wasn't mistrusting the vaccine, but trump.

And all this from a guy who questions the news diet from 95Coug. It's clear where you get YOUR "news" from, however. That's all I have to say about that.
Would you eat a Trump steak without knowing it’s origin? Would you register for Trump University? Would you have (any) Trump be involved in your charity? Would you invest in a Trump property? Gee, not sure why one would hesitate to do your due diligence on a Trump “developed” vaccine. What could go wrong?

• Love
Reactions: BiggsCoug

The problem with the internet is people make stuff up all the time and as long as it supports one's narrative, other people will share it as fact. FWIW, the link I provided is a video of Biden receiving his second shot back in January. You create a hyperlink that says, "Biden & Harris refuse vaccine" when the truth revealed in your article is that in the middle of 2020, Biden & Harris said that they would want the studies to be completed before they took the vaccine and they didn't want politics to push a vaccine out early. They both got vaccinated a long time ago and never "refused the vaccine". If you read all the way to the bottom of the article that you linked, it says that in regards to the rumor of Biden & Harris distrusted the vaccine, Politifact rated the claim as false.
The point here, at least for me, is that there had been an unprecedented level of distrust and divide in our Nation before COVID, and that's only become more exacerbated in the past 2 years. The Nation is damn near divided 50/50 politically, and yes, we did hear the Dems say that they won't take anything that Trump fast tracks, and in turn, we heard republicans say that they won't listen to Biden or Fauci on the matter.

The fact that the "White House" has been the source of COVID updates is something that, I hope, we learn from moving forward. We need to establish an independent medical review board that delivers public messaging on all health matters. It's reached the point where everything people are fed via social media on COVID has to be fact checked several times, by multiple sources. What percentage of people take those steps?

The point here, at least for me, is that there had been an unprecedented level of distrust and divide in our Nation before COVID, and that's only become more exacerbated in the past 2 years. The Nation is damn near divided 50/50 politically, and yes, we did hear the Dems say that they won't take anything that Trump fast tracks, and in turn, we heard republicans say that they won't listen to Biden or Fauci on the matter.

The fact that the "White House" has been the source of COVID updates is something that, I hope, we learn from moving forward. We need to establish an independent medical review board that delivers public messaging on all health matters. It's reached the point where everything people are fed via social media on COVID has to be fact checked several times, by multiple sources. What percentage of people take those steps?
You mean like the CDC, FDA or NIH?

You want more examples of leftist hypocrisy? That's what this is about you know. That's how we got on this recent sub-topic within this thread.

You want more examples of leftist hypocrisy? That's what this is about you know. That's how we got on this recent sub-topic within this thread.
CIS ...this is an honest question...you truly don't see the hypocrisy of the right? If you see some right hypocrisy what is it.

Last edited:
Then there is Don Lemon saying that people who aren't taking the vaccine should be shamed.

Wonder if that includes people of color since they represent a high percentage of people not getting vaxxed.

CIS ...this is an honest question...you truly don't see the rights hypocrisy? If you see some right hypocrisy what is it.
If Rolo was Polynesian, do you think he'd be receiving the same vaccine backlash? I don't.

Then there is Don Lemon saying that people who aren't taking the vaccine should be shamed.

Wonder if that includes people of color since they represent a high percentage of people not getting vaxxed.
Yeah...I think he would say yeah it does.

If Rolo was Polynesian, do you think he'd be receiving the same vaccine backlash? I don't.
Absolutely....he works for an institution of higher learning with a new medical school where he can get his information. If he can't trust those professionals we might as let those professionals call the plays on Saturday because they don't trust him because those docs read on the Cougboard Biggs said Rolo was a Turd.

Rolo made it worse by being coy. It would have simply been better is him saying "I have medical reasons or religious reasons why I am not vaxed and won't bet getting vaxed.

Reactions: longtimecoug
Yeah...I think he would say yeah it does.
I dunno.

A White woman threw an egg at Larry Elder's head...and not a peep from Don Lemon or the liberal media.

Apparently if you have an R in front of your name, it's not racist.

Further confirmation if you don't vote democrat, you're not black.

Had that happened to a democrat, it would be all over the news 24/7 along with democrat approved riots and super spreader events.

Leftist media hypocrisy at it's finest.

You're still here? Virtually everything you post is either decidedly wrong or cannot be supported by evidence. Maybe just stick to football, or get more trustworthy news sources...or both. That's all I have to say about that.

I dunno.

A White woman threw an egg at Larry Elder's head...and not a peep from Don Lemon or the liberal media.

Had that happened to a democrat, it would be all over the news 24/7 along with democrat approved riots and super spreader events.

You folk and the CNN paranoia. Don Lemon is not representative of the media...or even left-leaning media, no more than Hannity, ingraham, Carlson are considered conservative journalists. Both their corresponding shows are primarily opinion-driven with political slants.

The egg cracking was covered by the traditional networks and NPR. It was covered as a newsworthy event without needlessly commenting on how inappropriate it was. THAT'S for the other shows to cover. That's all I have to say about that.

You folk and the CNN paranoia. Don Lemon is not representative of the media...or even left-leaning media, no more than Hannity, ingraham, Carlson are considered conservative journalists. Both their corresponding shows are primarily opinion-driven with political slants.

The egg cracking was covered by the traditional networks and NPR. It was covered as a newsworthy event without needlessly commenting on how inappropriate it was. THAT'S for the other shows to cover. That's all I have to say about that.

Hmm...last time I checked, it wasn't covered by CBS or ABC,

Pot meet kettle in respect to your CNN comment. I can actually watch CNN without getting triggered. I find it valuable to see the arguments on both sides.

Can't say the same about democrats watching Fox news.

Again, no riots, no protests, no condemnation from the left. Nothing. Just proves my point about what Biden and the left thinks of you if you don't vote democrat.

I am reminded when the leftist mob tried to cement glue cops into the East precinct and torch the place...and not a word of condemnation from the Seattle City Council or the Mayor.

That's all I have to say about that.

Last edited:
I dunno.

All I can say is wow. How did we get here. I can't even comment on the rest sponge.

All I can say is wow. How did we get here. I can't even comment on the rest sponge.
Weren't we talking about hypocrisy earlier?

Simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the left with examples.

You don't need to comment on the rest. The silence on the left regarding the Larry Elder incident is deafening.

You don't need to comment on the rest. The silence on the left regarding the Larry Elder incident is deafening.
More deafening is the lack of any type of coverage in the US on the massive demonstrations in the UK, Belgium, France and Australia related to vaccination mandates and lockdowns.

Or the thousands that gathered in NYC over the weekend.

I think there are bigger hypocrisy’s . I think they may be missed .

What happened to Elder is a shame and shouldn’t happen to anyone . Here comes the but…. Larry elder has been faced with many things, things that happened to others where in his position of power to say something , speak to truth, and he has sat back and watched it happen. Some would say it is karma . I tend to say it is a shame and hopefully he realizes in the future this crap cuts both ways .

What happened to Elder is a shame and shouldn’t happen to anyone . Here comes the but…. Larry elder has been faced with many things, things that happened to others where in his position of power to say something , speak to truth, and he has sat back and watched it happen. Some would say it is karma . I tend to say it is a shame and hopefully he realizes in the future this crap cuts both ways .

In other words if he doesn't tow the party line

Reactions: etowncoug
More deafening is the lack of any type of coverage in the US on the massive demonstrations in the UK, Belgium, France and Australia related to vaccination mandates and lockdowns.

Or the thousands that gathered in NYC over the weekend.
Yeah I didn't see any of that.

Kinda like these "Cougs for Pay" at Brand X, Brand Y, KJR and former players who kept their mouths shut during the entirety of the 9-40 fiasco but now have something to say?

You're still here? Virtually everything you post is either decidedly wrong or cannot be supported by evidence. Maybe just stick to football, or get more trustworthy news sources...or both. That's all I have to say about that.
I'm wrong? Lol.... You having buyer's remorse yet? Or do you need to see more failure regarding Covid? Vaccine card required if you're a foreigner coming to our country BUT if you just cross the southern border illegally, you don't need to prove nuffin. How's that for hypocrisy... The fierce kind that bites the nose off to spite the face type.

Kinda like these "Cougs for Pay" at Brand X, Brand Y, KJR and former players who kept their mouths shut during the entirety of the 9-40 fiasco but now have something to say?
Must have missed that?

In other words if he doesn't tow the party line
Larry Elder has towed the part line for sure. Feel free to read whatever you wish into my posts. I have said it was wrong what happened to him. I also hope her internalizes what happened and starts to stand for what is right and righteous vs the company line. They don't have to mutually exclusive.

And I am not sure what you consider liberal media has a lick in terms of hypocrisy vs more conservative media outlets.

Larry Elder has towed the part line for sure. Feel free to read whatever you wish into my posts. I have said it was wrong what happened to him. I also hope her internalizes what happened and starts to stand for what is right and righteous vs the company line. They don't have to mutually exclusive.

And I am not sure what you consider liberal media has a lick in terms of hypocrisy vs more conservative media outlets.

What is righteous? The democrat party line?

The left always takes the position that they are the righteous ones and everyone else is racist. That is how they frame every argument. That is how they framed the election.

Vote for Donald Trump? Then you are a racist and we are morally superior. Meanwhile the same people that claim they are the righteous ones voted for Hilary.

I am pretty sure Larry Elder was against what happened to George Floyd. And I am also guessing he was against all of the rioting and looting.

I don't know much about him, but its always the same when a black man is a Republican. They get called an uncle tom by members of the liberal media and are treated horribly. (See Tim Scott)

The treatment of African Americans by the leftist media is worse than anything you are reffering to that is coming out of Fox News.

I think it is pretty messed up when the LA Times writes an article during the recall of Gavin Newsome that calls Larry Elder a supporter of white supremacy.

I also don't remember Fox News trying to ruin a kids life like CNN did with the Covington kid by editing out what really took place to create a narrative that he is racist.

Ended up costing them a lot of money.

What is righteous? The democrat party line?

The left always takes the position that they are the righteous ones and everyone else is racist. That is how they frame every argument. That is how they framed the election.

Vote for Donald Trump? Then you are a racist and we are morally superior. Meanwhile the same people that claim they are the righteous ones voted for Hilary.

I am pretty sure Larry Elder was against what happened to George Floyd. And I am also guessing he was against all of the rioting and looting.

I don't know much about him, but its always the same when a black man is a Republican. They get called an uncle tom by members of the liberal media and are treated horribly. (See Tim Scott)

The treatment of African Americans by the leftist media is worse than anything you are reffering to that is coming out of Fox News.

I think it is pretty messed up when the LA Times writes an article during the recall of Gavin Newsome that calls Larry Elder a supporter of white supremacy.

I also don't remember Fox News trying to ruin a kids life like CNN did with the Covington kid by editing out what really took place to create a narrative that he is racist.

Ended up costing them a lot of money.
Well in fairness Fox had to walk back lies about Dominion because they got sued. Listen, Lemon is a rube and nobody is going to argue that CNN doesn’t heavily slant left, almost embarrassingly, in their opinions. But you’re just not being honest if you are trying to paint Fox as some beacon of truth. Their programming is pure entertainment, classified as such for a very purposeful reason… They don’t even try. Powell’s defense for her lawsuit was “no reasonable person would believe it”. She’s speaking directly to you my friend. So, based on her words and reasoning, you have a choice …You’re “reasonable” OR you eat up that BS and regurgitate it. Can’t be both.

Well in fairness Fox had to walk back lies about Dominion because they got sued. Listen, Lemon is a rube and nobody is going to argue that CNN doesn’t heavily slant left, almost embarrassingly, in their opinions. But you’re just not being honest if you are trying to paint Fox as some beacon of truth. Their programming is pure entertainment, classified as such for a very purposeful reason… They don’t even try. Powell’s defense for her lawsuit was “no reasonable person would believe it”. She’s speaking directly to you my friend. So, based on her words and reasoning, you have a choice …You’re “reasonable” OR you eat up that BS and regurgitate it. Can’t be both.

Great post.

Where in his statement did he claim that Fox News is the "Beacon of Truth"? Also, do you truly believe CNN is the only major news network that slants heavily left? MSNBC, CBS, WaPo, NY Times, sh!t... Time magazine as well ALL slant heavily to the left. Remember when Time had Biden on the cover in attempt to make him look like he had a spine prior to the meeting with Putin? It's crap like this that gives the most of the media a bad name. What he said about Elder is basically the theme in which the current media operates in: Tow the line, don't run outside the leftist narrative or we will bury you. The fact you can't see that the collective media has an agenda exempts you from speaking about the media.

Where in his statement did he claim that Fox News is the "Beacon of Truth"? Also, do you truly believe CNN is the only major news network that slants heavily left? MSNBC, CBS, WaPo, NY Times, sh!t... Time magazine as well ALL slant heavily to the left. Remember when Time had Biden on the cover in attempt to make him look like he had a spine prior to the meeting with Putin? It's crap like this that gives the most of the media a bad name. What he said about Elder is basically the theme in which the current media operates in: Tow the line, don't run outside the leftist narrative or we will bury you. The fact you can't see that the collective media has an agenda exempts you from speaking about the media.
If you could only have one source for news what would it be?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT