ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano Fired from OSU

CrimsonDisciple

Head Coach
Dec 26, 2005
Weird that Schiano was Fired AND Grinch left OSU. Something didn’t go right there behind the scenes. I think I’m happy that we have Claey’s who appears to be a guy who will stick around for a while.

I think Grinch saw he was handcuffed knew that heads were going to roll and he might also take the fall and got out early.

Remember he was only there for 1 year.

I do think we successfully navigated the transition and are in a better position.

Also Grinch looks to have done the same and now is the DC for a premiere program in Oklahoma.

I think Grinch saw he was handcuffed knew that heads were going to roll and he might also take the fall and got out early.

I do think we successfully navigated the transition and are in a better position.

Also Grinch looks to have done the same and now is the DC for a premiere program in Oklahoma.
Plus that defense has nowhere to go but up. Great move on his part he will have great athletes to work with and will look like a genius if he gets them to “average”

Interesting. Schiano had been pretty solid, but tOSU underachieved on defense this year. Maybe him and Day didn't see eye to eye on things, and Day decided not to have a former college and NFL head coach on staff.

Grinch definitely has upgraded. Best of luck to him!

Reactions: Cougatron
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT