ADVERTISEMENT

Singleton / Vinyard

taf88

Hall Of Fame
Dec 21, 2005
enter NCAA Transfer Portal. Don’t know enough about it except schools can start contacting within two-days of submitting name.

enter NCAA Transfer Portal. Don’t know enough about it except schools have two-days to list them and transfers can be contacted by interested parties.

I don’t see Singleton’s name on WSU roster anymore although Vinyard is still noted. They join Perry, D Jackson, and Wilson as transfers.
It will be interesting to see where Perry lands as he was in a position to get a longer look. Thought both Singleton and Vinyard had a chance to contribute.

I don’t see Singleton’s name on WSU roster anymore although Vinyard is still noted. They join Perry, D Jackson, and Wilson as transfers.
It will be interesting to see where Perry lands as he was in a position to get a longer look. Thought both Singleton and Vinyard had a chance to contribute.

McKenzie left too.

Singleton probably will grad transfer somewhere and should be able to contribute. He did a fantastic job in the Utah game, but Skyler really cemented himself as a starter. His departure might be a good thing for all involved as it forces either Tyrese Ross or Bryce Beekman onto the field at safety.

Mason Vinyard, on the other hand, didn't look like he would see the field much. Taylor and Silvels got the reps last year. Ron Stone is supposedly a beast, too. He could benefit by dropping down to the Big Sky.

The "basketball" transfer wave has crashed upon our football shore.

It's becoming more of a problem in football. Fortunately our football program is lead by a coach who knows how to get contributions out of enough of the guys who are here. But our program is winning and it makes it a lot easier to keep guys around the program. It's a good thing we got Leach when we did, because it would be more difficult to turn around a program today than it was five years ago.

Singleton probably will grad transfer somewhere and should be able to contribute. He did a fantastic job in the Utah game, but Skyler really cemented himself as a starter. His departure might be a good thing for all involved as it forces either Tyrese Ross or Bryce Beekman onto the field at safety.

Mason Vinyard, on the other hand, didn't look like he would see the field much. Taylor and Silvels got the reps last year. Ron Stone is supposedly a beast, too. He could benefit by dropping down to the Big Sky.

For Singleton, the writing was on the wall that if he stayed, his bio as a senior would be about the same as his junior year (barring injuries of course). That bio was: Appeared in eight games…recorded 14 tackles and one interception. He was obviously getting in the mix when he had a chance but it sucks to be a senior and a younger guy has passed you in the depth chart. Wish he was staying but wish him the best of luck moving ahead.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
For Singleton, the writing was on the wall that if he stayed, his bio as a senior would be about the same as his junior year (barring injuries of course). That bio was: Appeared in eight games…recorded 14 tackles and one interception. He was obviously getting in the mix when he had a chance but it sucks to be a senior and a younger guy has passed you in the depth chart. Wish he was staying but wish him the best of luck moving ahead.

And assuming he's graduating, he's certainly lived up to his end of the bargain.

Both guys should look for starting/PT. Even if it means FCS.

If he cemented himself as a starter, then I think our secondary isn't as good as we might think it is. I say this because I don't think Thomas is all that good. In the Alamo Bowl, he was getting lit up all game long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT