ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Minshew

A good raisin cookie might be OK to some--not me--but few things are worse than thinking you're getting a chocolate chip cookie and you bite in to get that desiccated grape. Quite the rug pull.

They got the right guy for that video.

But raisin cookies are wonderful. He got that wrong...

Gotta go with Minshew on this one. There's no reason to put raisins in cookies. Although, that's the only way to make oatmeal cookies edible.

I'm curious where he stands on the real cookie question:

chocolate chip cookies, or chocolate chip cookie dough?

Gotta go with Minshew on this one. There's no reason to put raisins in cookies. Although, that's the only way to make oatmeal cookies edible.

Well I like oatmeal raisin cookies. I'm actually not much of a chocolate fan, although it is fine in a Snickers or 3 Musketeers.

That said, chocolote chip cookie dough for sure. I used to buy chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Now that was decadent.

Like Billy Martin in the Lite Beer commercials, I feel very strongly both ways. Both are very good, but the chocolate chip cookies rank as #3 in the very tasty Costco 18 pack. Macadamia nut/white chocolate is #1, #2 is the oatmeal raisin cookies, with standard chocolate chip coming in last place, but still delicious.

Speaking of raisin cookies, are the Iced Raisin cookies still made/sold? Those things were great, haven't had one in years. Guess I better scour the local grocery shelves to look for some of them.

First, lets get one thing straight. All cookies are deliciou! My fav is oatmeal, choc chip, walnut bits. My wife makes and they cannot be beat! Ps, raisins are good.

Like Billy Martin in the Lite Beer commercials, I feel very strongly both ways. Both are very good, but the chocolate chip cookies rank as #3 in the very tasty Costco 18 pack. Macadamia nut/white chocolate is #1, #2 is the oatmeal raisin cookies, with standard chocolate chip coming in last place, but still delicious.

Speaking of raisin cookies, are the Iced Raisin cookies still made/sold? Those things were great, haven't had one in years. Guess I better scour the local grocery shelves to look for some of them.
Macadamia nut/white chocolate? YUM!

First, lets get one thing straight. All cookies are deliciou! My fav is oatmeal, choc chip, walnut bits. My wife makes and they cannot be beat! Ps, raisins are good.
You both lose credibility for favoring oatmeal cookies over any variety with chocolate.

Unless you're just so old that you need the oatmeal.

My mom makes those, calls them cowboy cookies.

Why do you hate yourself?
Thanks, Gib. I needed that laugh today.

Actually, there are very few cookies (indeed, very little food whatsoever) that I do not like. I have that "like all food" gene.

But oatmeal raisin cookies are in the top quarter of all food items.

;) :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT