ADVERTISEMENT

***STANFORD @ WSU - GAME THREAD***

Falk looks better so far today, but he's gonna have less time to throw. Phillips is owning O'Connell so far.

End of the first and the offense has yet to show up. So tired of these slow starts.

End of the first and the offense has yet to show up. So tired of these slow starts.
I'm actually ok with where the offense is. Luke is getting rid of the damn ball, and seems pretty accurate so far. If that continues, points will come eventually

I'm actually ok with where the offense is. Luke is getting rid of the damn ball, and seems pretty accurate so far. If that continues, points will come eventually

Snow - we win.

But that said - what shitty 3rd down play. Dink and dunk. F that.

Then a shanked kick. 12 yard punt?

Well it would seem Sweet’s good punts were a fluke, and we’re back to giving dangerous opponents outstanding field position to start drives

and just like that, the lack of a punting game flips field position and possibly the complexion if the rest of the half.

In a defensive duel, this is pretty much a death blow

I dont understand why people think snowy conditions help us... it makes it harder to throw downfield and Stanford has our dink and dunk under control. They have the better run game. Snow does not help us.

That's probably going to happen once more before this game is out. Offense has to get the ball moving downfield

Well it was a matter of time.
Coug Defense doing the job but Luke and company can't get a first down.

7-0 stanford on a Love TD run

If Falk goes 3 and out then I think a change might have to happen,
Not fair to the team otherwise.

Another absolutely lost middle linebacker on the field again on that play. Oh we miss you dearly Pelluer.

Don't know what to say about Falk so far today. Some flashes of promise, like that dumpoff while getting sacked, along with some real headscratchers. Borderline today, but certainly better than we've seen in recent weeks [holds breath].

Great lane for Morrow

Geezus, Calvin getting tackled looked like me tackling my 10 year old. Falk can' throw him those ambulance balls.

That being said, nice drive Cougs.

Ok. A good sequence to get the tying TD
Key play was the Morrow run. Stanford were doing a corner blitz on 2nd down.

7-7
Now kick the ball out of the end zone.

Nice series by Falk. Its amazing what happens when you push the ball downfield a bit rather than throwing the same horizontal pass towards the sidelines on every play.

If you've been switched, go to Fox Sports Go and log into your cable subscription to watch live.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT