ADVERTISEMENT

Tastiest dog breed thread - poll coming

What exactly are you arguing here? Are you trying to say that Joe was not dealing with a diminished mental capacity? Do you think I am just making this shit up? Did you see the debate? Have you not seen all those times when you completely loses his train of thought? It happens regularly, especially when he is tired. Classic sundowners syndrome. And don't forget about what Robert Hur said about Joe, likely saving him from criminal charges on the classified material handling.
Stretch, Trump loses his train of thought all the time. Also, he thinks he is in North Carolina and is in PA. Think the dems would start WW2. Kept referring to his opponent as Barrack Obama.

I have seen my dad in decline. In February he was fine, maybe not as quick on his feet but was making stock trades etc.

My guess is the White House didn't really see this until debate prep, which was early June. So there isn't this big conspiracy. Even the rightwing news said he was hopped up on something at the state of the union. If he didn't debate he and his staff could run this country. But he stepped away. He didn't want to cost the dems down ballot and stepped away. The Republicans could have done the same.

I'm sorry, but that is just a really bizarre argument. Just an opinion poll? NFW. In an opinion poll, you answer to someone what your opinion is. In a primary election, you use your constitutional right to cast an actual vote, hoping that if your preferred candidate wins then that candidate will be confirmed at the convention by the duly elected delegates (rather like a representative republic) and then that candidate would go on to beat the other party's candidate in the general election.

So how many times has this been done, where the candidate that received the required number of delegates was then thrown away by the party elites? Just curious, cuz I don't remember any. Possibly Eagleton, but that was long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away, and I don't recall the specifics. Plus he was a VP nominee.
How many times has a party put forth a convicted felon. There are first for everything.

Oh he will. He is the smartest person in the room. He is like a political cock roach, he just won't die. He has many many lives. HE has plans even if he loses.
He looks defeated already. He won’t put himself in a position to go to prison. He’ll take a “business trip” to Russia and he won’t come back.

If it wasn't a coup, then why were so many folks in the MSM writing and talking about what happened as a coup. Of course it was a coup. It can't be compared to a general election because the rules of the game are clearly much different, but when everyone knows the rules, and one guy wins all the votes in a landslide but then gets forced out, that looks exactly like a coup to me.

And as I said before, you know exactly why no other major candidates (other than Dean Phillips and Kennedy) stepped forward to challenge Kamalalala. There was no possible way, other than Michelle Obama, that the party that is all in on DEI could throw KH away for someone like Newsome, Shapiro, Breshear, or even Whitmer.

For all you folks that want to challenge me about JB being mentally declined, have you watched him at all over the past years? Have you not seen the growing number of times of erratic behavior? And tell me, have you all spent more time up close and personal with Joe Biden than Robert Hur has? Keep in mind that that mental deficiency is likely the only thing keeping JB from getting charged for the mishandling of classified materials.
Umm..of course he won all the votes...who challenged him?

I thought it was at the Democratic event going on now when it is decided who is the candidate, and people could have said we want Kamala and not given Biden the delegates.

And I am not sure why you are are put off by this. It is a moot issue because Trump said he will win.

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90
He looks defeated already. He won’t put himself in a position to go to prison. He’ll take a “business trip” to Russia and he won’t come back.
Oh if he loses, he will have a bargaining chip in what he still has in the white boxes he still has.

Am I "their base"? I would have selected someone else. But what makes her the DEI candidate?

There is a DEI candidate in this race. Donald Trump. Diversity-oldest person to run for President. Equity-his daughter received a 2 billion dollar parting gift from the Saudi's in the form of a 2 billion dollar equity fund. Inclusion- we in this country are inclusive and allow a convicted felon on 34 courts, a person libel for defamation and sexual assault to run for President.
Since this is the very first time I have seen any reference to DEI meaning inclusion of old people, you better contact the Democrat headquarters immediately so they can start to support Donald J. Trump. Cuz if they don't they would be guilty of age discrimination, which of course is the most vile crime against humanity there is.

Of course there will be voter fraud. There is ALWAYS voter fraud. It just won't always decide the election. So if he does lose of course he will say that. He may or may not be right, but anyone betting against him saying that would be stupid. I am not stupid and I will not bet on that.

Keep in mind that rigging an election does not happen only on election day. Couple examples from Wisconsin. A special counsel found that Zuckerberg's donations to "get out the vote" by registering people only in the heavily Democratic voting areas was unlawful. And a special counsel found that fraud was committed in rest homes by voting for the residents.

And if you want to talk about morality, why isn't it disqualifying for Biden to blackmail Ukraine by threatening to withhold funds if they don't fire the guy investigating the corrupt Burisma company that his son was on the board of>
In 46 Presidential campaigns, how many candidates claimed the structure in our system allowed enough voter fraud to overturn the rightful conclusion. In all the years how many candidates complained there was voter fraud in a primary.
In all the years, how many candidates have claimed there will be voter fraud if that candidate loses and makes that declaration in August.

One is the answer. Trump claimed fraud in 2016 when he lost Iowa. He claimed fraud cost him the White House in 2020 even tho he has zero proof. And he is already claiming there will be fraud if he loses in 2024. That is what makes him Traitor Trump.

I thought it was at the Democratic event going on now when it is decided who is the candidate, and people could have said we want Kamala and not given Biden the delegates.

And I am not sure why you are are put off by this. It is a moot issue because Trump said he will win.
Dean Phillips and Kennedy Jr, Jason Palmer, and "Uncommited".

Could they really have just done what you suggest? Didn't they prosecute a delegate from WA in the 2020 election that tried or did vote for someone other that Biden in the 2020 election?

Since this is the very first time I have seen any reference to DEI meaning inclusion of old people, you better contact the Democrat headquarters immediately so they can start to support Donald J. Trump. Cuz if they don't they would be guilty of age discrimination, which of course is the most vile crime against humanity there is.
Why do they need to support Trump. He was included in the ballot. So there is diversity.

Dean Phillips and Kennedy Jr, Jason Palmer, and "Uncommited".

Could they really have just done what you suggest? Didn't they prosecute a delegate from WA in the 2020 election that tried or did vote for someone other that Biden in the 2020 election?
Kennedy was an independent. Half the dems couldn't tell you who Dean Phillips was. There was no debates. It was closed, but even then they can decide at the convention. You may not like how it came down, but there wasn't anything illegal or even unethical about it.

And if Laura Lunatics X post was real about Biden dying, I almost thing you would have had a Biden's corpse run against Trump rather than have the dems make a case for someone else.

In 46 Presidential campaigns, how many candidates claimed the structure in our system allowed enough voter fraud to overturn the rightful conclusion. In all the years how many candidates complained there was voter fraud in a primary.
In all the years, how many candidates have claimed there will be voter fraud if that candidate loses and makes that declaration in August.

One is the answer. Trump claimed fraud in 2016 when he lost Iowa. He claimed fraud cost him the White House in 2020 even tho he has zero proof. And he is already claiming there will be fraud if he loses in 2024. That is what makes him Traitor Trump.
Now there is a good little liberal for us! Saying that Trump is not allowed to have an opinion and to freely express that opinion. How long before you and the rest of the libs come for me and tell me that I am not allowed to express my opinion?

There actually was some compelling evidence of issue with the 2020 election, both before actual election day and afterwards. Hundreds of notarized statements of irregularities from poll watchers that identified problems. And yes, many of them did not get into discovery as they were disallowed for technical reasons rather than an actual evaluation of the evidence.

Here is something interesting that most of you probably are not aware of, but the liberals have been persecuting attorneys that tried to represent people that brought forward claims of fraud. Not the first time I have seen these claims. Was linked on realclearpolitics.com a couple days ago. These kinds of actions should scare the hell out of anyone that believes in and supports our Constitution.

Kennedy was an independent. Half the dems couldn't tell you who Dean Phillips was. There was no debates. It was closed, but even then they can decide at the convention. You may not like how it came down, but there wasn't anything illegal or even unethical about it.

And if Laura Lunatics X post was real about Biden dying, I almost thing you would have had a Biden's corpse run against Trump rather than have the dems make a case for someone else.
Duly noted that you are fine with changing the rules in the middle of the game and are cool with cancelling out the votes of 14 million people.

Of course Biden is dying. We all are, from the moment we are born.

RFK started as a Democrat.

Now there is a good little liberal for us! Saying that Trump is not allowed to have an opinion and to freely express that opinion. How long before you and the rest of the libs come for me and tell me that I am not allowed to express my opinion?

There actually was some compelling evidence of issue with the 2020 election, both before actual election day and afterwards. Hundreds of notarized statements of irregularities from poll watchers that identified problems. And yes, many of them did not get into discovery as they were disallowed for technical reasons rather than an actual evaluation of the evidence.

Here is something interesting that most of you probably are not aware of, but the liberals have been persecuting attorneys that tried to represent people that brought forward claims of fraud. Not the first time I have seen these claims. Was linked on realclearpolitics.com a couple days ago. These kinds of actions should scare the hell out of anyone that believes in and supports our Constitution.

What scares me is the fact that you seem to rely totally on far-right commenters and organizations for your "information". Like the source of this latest link, which I looked up.

These guys (and you) just won't quit. Fraud, conspiracies, weaponization, blah blah blah.

Meanwhile, the Dems are trumpeting a message of hope and a look to the future. All the R's can seem to do is look backwards. And tell lie after lie after lie. And you and others lap it up. Even CNN has had a couple of fact checks on the DNC speeches so far, calling out the (very) few falsehoods and exaggerations from the various speakers.

At the end of the day, I have yet to hear exactly why you Trumpers support a lying, cheating, disgusting convicted felon as the best path forward for America. No, we are not a third world country. And I am sick and tired of our great nation being put down and besmirched by that POS.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Duly noted that you are fine with changing the rules in the middle of the game and are cool with cancelling out the votes of 14 million people.

Of course Biden is dying. We all are, from the moment we are born.

RFK started as a Democrat.

RFK did start as a dem... so did Trump.. your point?

The rules havent been changed . How many of those 14 mill would have picked Biden over Harris, and I dont hear them complaining. Just you and republicans.

If I may, his cyber person said it was the safest election . This was not a dem. Barr said he saw no evidence of fraud. Barr is not a dem. Raffensburger , Kemp all said it was a honest election. A third party hired by Trump in December of 2020 told him he lost.

61 court cases Trump lost . He started the claim of fraud before the first vote was cast in 2020.

I get it. Free speech. Obama can recall sensitive information and use if free speech to divulge sensitive secrets .

And I can use my free speech and yell fire in a theater.

There is a reason no former Republican spoke at the RNC

17 former cabinet members for Trump are not voting for him.

His former VP is not voting for him.

Michael Luttig a famous conservative judge said Trump is a clear and present danger . John Bolton said the same thing. Smoke there is fire.

Last edited:
My neighbor just “agreed” with himself and his best buddy to sell me his car for $5,000,000. I said ,”shove it”. So by your definition I backed out. Makes sense in your world, I guess.
S
My neighbor just “agreed” with himself and his best buddy to sell me his car for $5,000,000. I said ,”shove it”. So by your definition I backed out. Makes sense in your world, I guess.
Spike, I also heard WSU and OSU both backed out of joining the Big 12. What idiots.

Why would Harris ever agree to debate Trump on Fox before he honors his agreement on the 10th. And if they debate on Fox it will be after he agrees to go on MSNBC.

Ummm...that is the whole idea behind raising interest rates. Why do you think interest rates were raised. It was to cool a very hot labor market.

I mean this was econ 101 at WSU...I forgot you never attended WSU.
In the interest of facts, Ed, it was Econ 102. At least that is what is on my transcript. :) Oh and Econ 201, 301, 320, 340, and 350. Just sayin'...........

S

Spike, I also heard WSU and OSU both backed out of joining the Big 12. What idiots.

Why would Harris ever agree to debate Trump on Fox before he honors his agreement on the 10th. And if they debate on Fox it will be after he agrees to go on MSNBC.
I see no reason for her not to agree to debate on Fox. There is only so much the moderators can do to stack the deck against her. I think a debate is absolutely necessary and critical. She'll wipe the floor with that lying blowhard. And show the nation that indeed she is way better looking.

Trumptards: look at Kamala’s crowd size, she had no chance!

Also Trumptards: Kamala shouldn’t be allowed to run this is so unfair!

🤦🏼

I see no reason for her not to agree to debate on Fox. There is only so much the moderators can do to stack the deck against her. I think a debate is absolutely necessary and critical. She'll wipe the floor with that lying blowhard. And show the nation that indeed she is way better looking.
Oh she may agree to it but it will be after he shows up on the 10th.

There’s missed holding calls in every football game too. Doesn’t mean if you lost by three touchdowns it was the refs fault.

What scares me is the fact that you seem to rely totally on far-right commenters and organizations for your "information". Like the source of this latest link, which I looked up.

These guys (and you) just won't quit. Fraud, conspiracies, weaponization, blah blah blah.

Meanwhile, the Dems are trumpeting a message of hope and a look to the future. All the R's can seem to do is look backwards. And tell lie after lie after lie. And you and others lap it up. Even CNN has had a couple of fact checks on the DNC speeches so far, calling out the (very) few falsehoods and exaggerations from the various speakers.

At the end of the day, I have yet to hear exactly why you Trumpers support a lying, cheating, disgusting convicted felon as the best path forward for America. No, we are not a third world country. And I am sick and tired of our great nation being put down and besmirched by that POS.
So you have a problem with the source because they might be conservative, but you don't have a problem with the information provided? BTW, this was linked from RCP, which continually has opinions/articles from both sides. Which I do read, it isn't like I spend all day just trolling for some right wing site to throw at you. I didn't go to check out this site to see what else they have to say, but I do know that I have seen other articles over the past 4 years detailing the same information, giving the story of individual instances.

So what did you find about this source? Do you have specific proof that this is NOT happening? Keep in mind that the MSM just saying it isn't happening or having Hillary say it has been "debumked" ( one of her favorite lies is using that word) is not proof.

I'll tell you why some of us might support DJT instead of Joe or Kamalalala. Because in spite of his personal flaws he was much better for our country. Simple, bottom line. Here is some items to consider:
  • Inflation was running ~1.5% annually under Trump, has decimated us under Biden/Harris at over 20% in less than 4 years.
  • The border was under control with Trump, was a total cluster**** under B/H. Millions have invaded out country. They found ~a dozen on terror watch list under Trump, about 300 under G/H, and a buch were admitted.
  • B/H have pushed the ending of Title IX by allowing "trans women" to compete with biological women.
  • Trump and several red state governors pushed to get kids back in school, while B/H bowed down to the teacher's unions that pushed to keep the kids at home. Stupid to do that, they kids are way behind now.
  • Harris has stated she would take away AR-15 firearms. Not Trump.
  • Putin invaded under Obama and B/H, not under Trump. He knew there would be consequences under Trump.
  • B/H allowed a ton of money to go to Iran, which was used to fund terrorism. Very stupid.
  • Obama ran on Hope and Change, now Harris is trying to run on Hope and Joy. The plan all along was to "transform the country", and that is not a plan I agree with.
  • Hope is not a good plan, and in spite of a couple good indexes, there are many more that indicate our economy has some serious problems. Some I have already pointed out, such as record credit card debt, record delinquency rates, big increase in hardship withdrawal rates in retirement accounts, too many people getting second jobs to afford daily living, etc.
  • Real earnings went up under Trump, real earnings have declined under B/H.
  • Deficit spending increased under B/H
  • "There are fine people on both sides. In Gaza!
  • The liberals have pushed to allow no cash bail, and release of a lot of violent criminals.
  • The liberals have pushed to defund police.
  • You should get the picture by now.
Did CNN's "fact checker" alert folks to all the lies told by Biden in his speech? Fine people on both sides? Suckers and loser? Uncle Bosey eaten by cannibals? 15,000,000 jobs created? Inflation rates? I bet he didn't.

That's enough, I have a lot to do....

So you have a problem with the source because they might be conservative, but you don't have a problem with the information provided? BTW, this was linked from RCP, which continually has opinions/articles from both sides. Which I do read, it isn't like I spend all day just trolling for some right wing site to throw at you. I didn't go to check out this site to see what else they have to say, but I do know that I have seen other articles over the past 4 years detailing the same information, giving the story of individual instances.

So what did you find about this source? Do you have specific proof that this is NOT happening? Keep in mind that the MSM just saying it isn't happening or having Hillary say it has been "debumked" ( one of her favorite lies is using that word) is not proof.

I'll tell you why some of us might support DJT instead of Joe or Kamalalala. Because in spite of his personal flaws he was much better for our country. Simple, bottom line. Here is some items to consider:
  • Inflation was running ~1.5% annually under Trump, has decimated us under Biden/Harris at over 20% in less than 4 years.
  • The border was under control with Trump, was a total cluster**** under B/H. Millions have invaded out country. They found ~a dozen on terror watch list under Trump, about 300 under G/H, and a buch were admitted.
  • B/H have pushed the ending of Title IX by allowing "trans women" to compete with biological women.
  • Trump and several red state governors pushed to get kids back in school, while B/H bowed down to the teacher's unions that pushed to keep the kids at home. Stupid to do that, they kids are way behind now.
  • Harris has stated she would take away AR-15 firearms. Not Trump.
  • Putin invaded under Obama and B/H, not under Trump. He knew there would be consequences under Trump.
  • B/H allowed a ton of money to go to Iran, which was used to fund terrorism. Very stupid.
  • Obama ran on Hope and Change, now Harris is trying to run on Hope and Joy. The plan all along was to "transform the country", and that is not a plan I agree with.
  • Hope is not a good plan, and in spite of a couple good indexes, there are many more that indicate our economy has some serious problems. Some I have already pointed out, such as record credit card debt, record delinquency rates, big increase in hardship withdrawal rates in retirement accounts, too many people getting second jobs to afford daily living, etc.
  • Real earnings went up under Trump, real earnings have declined under B/H.
  • Deficit spending increased under B/H
  • "There are fine people on both sides. In Gaza!
  • The liberals have pushed to allow no cash bail, and release of a lot of violent criminals.
  • The liberals have pushed to defund police.
  • You should get the picture by now.
Did CNN's "fact checker" alert folks to all the lies told by Biden in his speech? Fine people on both sides? Suckers and loser? Uncle Bosey eaten by cannibals? 15,000,000 jobs created? Inflation rates? I bet he didn't.

That's enough, I have a lot to do....
  • I would be fine with banning AR-15's/ Or at least severely restrict and regulate their sale/possession. No one needs to have one of those. And I own 5 guns
  • The deficit, as I have showed before, went through the roof under Trump, much more so than under Biden. Guess I'll have to find the stats again. So, yet another outright lie
  • Harris has never stated "defund the police"
  • "Fine people on both sides". You Trumpers never have answered my questions regarding who Trump was referring to. The White Nationalist who planned the rally? The Neo-Nazis and KKK members who flooded the rally? Just who were the "fine people" he referred to? I don't give a shit that he condemned White Nationalists later. THEY HELD THE RALLY FULL OF "FINE PEOPLE"

Ummm...that is the whole idea behind raising interest rates. Why do you think interest rates were raised. It was to cool a very hot labor market.

I mean this was econ 101 at WSU...I forgot you never attended WSU.
Lying about job creation is something I should have learned at WSU?

Is that where you learned to lie so effortlessly or just where you honed your skill?

• I would be fine with banning AR-15's/ Or at least severely restrict and regulate their sale/possession. No one needs to have one of those. And I own 5 guns
  • The deficit, as I have showed before, went through the roof under Trump, much more so than under Biden. Guess I'll have to find the stats again. So, yet another outright lie
  • "Fine people on both sides". You Trumpers never have answered my questions regarding who Trump was referring to. The White Nationalist who planned the rally? The Neo-Nazis and KKK members who flooded the rally? Just who were the "fine people" he referred to? I don't give a shit that he condemned White Nationalists later. THEY HELD THE RALLY FULL OF "FINE PEOPLE"
Embarrassing

Is that where you learned to lie so effortlessly or just where you honed your skill?
I guess I have no idea what you are referring to. Are you saying that the data i have is incorrect ? Where should I get my data. I thought the labor stats were accurate

1. Well, nobody NEEDS to have alcohol either, so how about we declare alcohol production, distribution, and consumption of those products illegal? After all, more people are killed by alcohol every year that are killed by AR-15 rifles.
2. The deficit shot up under Trump, yes, starting in 2020 and 2021 which can be attributed almost completely to Covid. The problem is that Biden and Harris did not revert to previous levels of spending and now want to spend a ton more on the liberal dream projects.
3. Reading comprehension, please. I did not state that Kamalalala wanted to defund the police, I said that LIBERALS wanted to defund the police. And that comes from the leftist wing of the left wing party, and B/H have shown that they are controlled by their leftist comrades. And I might add that she led the push to raise money to bail out those that were arrested for riots and destruction in Minnesota, so there is always that connection for her.
4. There were people protesting the removal of the statue, and there were people protesting to have the statue removed. That was the reference to fine people on both sides. Then there were the other knuckleheads there to cause trouble and that was the ones that Trump specifically condemned. Which he did from the beginning.

1. Well, nobody NEEDS to have alcohol either, so how about we declare alcohol production, distribution, and consumption of those products illegal? After all, more people are killed by alcohol every year that are killed by AR-15 rifles.
2. The deficit shot up under Trump, yes, starting in 2020 and 2021 which can be attributed almost completely to Covid. The problem is that Biden and Harris did not revert to previous levels of spending and now want to spend a ton more on the liberal dream projects.
3. Reading comprehension, please. I did not state that Kamalalala wanted to defund the police, I said that LIBERALS wanted to defund the police. And that comes from the leftist wing of the left wing party, and B/H have shown that they are controlled by their leftist comrades. And I might add that she led the push to raise money to bail out those that were arrested for riots and destruction in Minnesota, so there is always that connection for her.
4. There were people protesting the removal of the statue, and there were people protesting to have the statue removed. That was the reference to fine people on both sides. Then there were the other knuckleheads there to cause trouble and that was the ones that Trump specifically condemned. Which he did from the beginning.

So you’re saying that some fine people came to support a rally organized by whites supremacists that was intended for white supremacists, including Nazis.

Exactly what kind of “fine people” come to join a rally for white supremacists to promote white supremacists causes?

You are so in denial of who your dear leader is and you are so far down the rabbit hole of rightwing propaganda tgat you cannot see any of this for what it truly is.

FWIW I don’t think Trump is a white supremacists but he is playing people as he certainly knows what he is doing by throwing bones to white extremists and he clearly understands that by doing this he is tapping into something that appeals to a large segment of his base or that they’re gullible enough to believe he didn’t really do what he did because he knows he can always backtrack and sow doubt.

If it wasn't a coup, then why were so many folks in the MSM writing and talking about what happened as a coup. Of course it was a coup. It can't be compared to a general election because the rules of the game are clearly much different, but when everyone knows the rules, and one guy wins all the votes in a landslide but then gets forced out, that looks exactly like a coup to me.

And as I said before, you know exactly why no other major candidates (other than Dean Phillips and Kennedy) stepped forward to challenge Kamalalala. There was no possible way, other than Michelle Obama, that the party that is all in on DEI could throw KH away for someone like Newsome, Shapiro, Breshear, or even Whitmer.

For all you folks that want to challenge me about JB being mentally declined, have you watched him at all over the past years? Have you not seen the growing number of times of erratic behavior? And tell me, have you all spent more time up close and personal with Joe Biden than Robert Hur has? Keep in mind that that mental deficiency is likely the only thing keeping JB from getting charged for the mishandling of classified materials.
Who in the "Msm" called it a "coup"?

We've already explained that parties get to make their own rules about selecting their candidate. There has been NO objection from the rank-and-file and she is polling HIGHER than the so called "victim" Biden. How do you explain that?

Yea he got these 14 mil votes but he got them as a coronation. He was unopposed...as are ALL incumbents going back 150 yrs.

Biden is mentally diminished as woukd track with normal aging. But he isn't mentally infirmed in the slightest. I've had personal experience with that. You cannot give a state of the union or convention speech and stay on-point if you are suffering from dementia. YOU SIMPLY CANNOT!

And no, the only thing keeping Biden and pence from being charged with mishandling documents is that they fully cooperated when asked to return them. Taihtsat

Of course there will be voter fraud. There is ALWAYS voter fraud. It just won't always decide the election. So if he does lose of course he will say that. He may or may not be right, but anyone betting against him saying that would be stupid. I am not stupid and I will not bet on that.

Keep in mind that rigging an election does not happen only on election day. Couple examples from Wisconsin. A special counsel found that Zuckerberg's donations to "get out the vote" by registering people only in the heavily Democratic voting areas was unlawful. And a special counsel found that fraud was committed in rest homes by voting for the residents.

And if you want to talk about morality, why isn't it disqualifying for Biden to blackmail Ukraine by threatening to withhold funds if they don't fire the guy investigating the corrupt Burisma company that his son was on the

What exactly are you arguing here? Are you trying to say that Joe was not dealing with a diminished mental capacity? Do you think I am just making this shit up? Did you see the debate? Have you not seen all those times when you completely loses his train of thought? It happens regularly, especially when he is tired. Classic sundowners syndrome. And don't forget about what Robert Hur said about Joe, likely saving him from criminal charges on the classified material handling.
This clearly shows that you have no earthly idea of what "sundowns syndrome" is and have never seen or experienced anyone who actually has it.

Once again, they have a number of reasonable candidates, but the absolutely cannot shove aside the DEI minority woman from ascending from #2 to #1. Their base would insane on them.

After all their lectures on the importance of democracy, and saving democracy, and DJT is a threat to democracy, well to turn around and throw out the votes of 14,000,000 Democrats..........

And if, as you say, the rules are simply there for the elites to tinker with as they please, then they need to change from the Democrat party to the Hypocrisy Party.
More total BS on the party selection process. And don't forget,Biden dropped out. His choice. He could have stayed.

Did the GOP conduct a "coup" when they persuaded Nixon to resign? Or was it just good politics for the betterment of the party and nation?

And do you REALLY believe Harris is A DEI candidate? Prosecutor, DA, senator?

It might make one wonder if your automatic reflex is to consider ANY minority candidate as unworthy because maybe all you see is race and gender. Hmm. Taihtsat

If I may, his cyber person said it was the safest election . This was not a dem. Barr said he saw no evidence of fraud. Barr is not a dem. Raffensburger , Kemp all said it was a honest election. A third party hired by Trump in December of 2020 told him he lost.

61 court cases Trump lost . He started the claim of fraud before the first vote was cast in 2020.

I get it. Free speech. Obama can recall sensitive information and use if free speech to divulge sensitive secrets .

And I can use my free speech and yell fire in a theater.

There is a reason no former Republican spoke at the RNC

17 former cabinet members for Trump are not voting for him.

His former VP is not voting for him.

Michael Luttig a famous conservative judge said Trump is a clear and present danger . John Bolton said the same thing. Smoke there is fire.
Notice that you keep posting these actual facts and stretch continues to ignore these points and your questions. He has no answers. Very telling indeed! Taihtsat

There’s not a president in history who hasn’t fibbed on job creation. It’s the easiest thing to say and the hardest thing to prove. And almost everyone of voting age cares about it because everyone outside of retirees and homemakers has a job they don’t want to lose or wants a job they don’t have.

Jonathan Braun, whose drug sentence was commuted by Donald Trump shortly before he left office, was charged on Long Island, the latest incident to raise questions of how clemency applications were vetted,” the New York Times reports.

“Police on Long Island arrested Mr. Braun after he allegedly punched his 75-year-old father-in-law in the head. Mr. Braun struck his father-in-law twice as he tried to protect his daughter from Mr. Braun, who was chasing after her while the couple had an argument in their home.”

“Mr. Braun’s wife, according to court documents, told police that Mr. Braun had assaulted her twice in the past five weeks.”

Time to “Willie Horton” the old orange fart. Lot of people saying Braun bought his commutation.

Who in the "Msm" called it a "coup"?

We've already explained that parties get to make their own rules about selecting their candidate. There has been NO objection from the rank-and-file and she is polling HIGHER than the so called "victim" Biden. How do you explain that?

Yea he got these 14 mil votes but he got them as a coronation. He was unopposed...as are ALL incumbents going back 150 yrs.

Biden is mentally diminished as woukd track with normal aging. But he isn't mentally infirmed in the slightest. I've had personal experience with that. You cannot give a state of the union or convention speech and stay on-point if you are suffering from dementia. YOU SIMPLY CANNOT!

And no, the only thing keeping Biden and pence from being charged with mishandling documents is that they fully cooperated when asked to return them. Taihtsat

Yeah, right-no incumbents were EVER challenged. Well, except for Biden, Trump, HW Bush, Carter, Ford, Johnson, Truman. Other than that you were right on the mark! Congratulations.

Mentally diminished, mentally infirmed, mentally deficient- I don't care what technical description you want to label it with, the cold facts are that Joe Biden is not nearly as sharp as he used to be, even from just back to the 2020 campaign. You may need to be a medical expert to accurately diagnosis and label exactly what the issue is, but anyone that has observed him over his term can easily see the deterioration in him.

Hmmm, now is that the reason that Hur gave for not charging Biden? Or was it that he was a forgetful old man (basically talking nicely about his obvious confusion and inability to remember simple things like important dates, like when he was the VP)? We all know the answer to that question.

I guess in your world it would be acceptable to rob a bank, but then avoid persecution when the law is closing in on you if you simply agree to give the money back.

Oh my,

the common assumption that carbon dioxide is “the main driver of climate change” is scientifically false.

Now what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT